Tren and test ratio

technique88

technique88

Awards
From personal experience what do you guys prefer high test with tren or low test with tren... I would like the full range of the spectrum with ratios and what people liked. I am planning a future cycle of test/ tren and wanted feed back. My tren will be kept very low, like 25 mg ED and I will taper up as I adjust to the compound. Just wanting some feed back on test dosages.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Bump.

My prtnr is looking to get on a cycle of tren.I also mentioned to him bouy stacking it with test.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Bump.

My prtnr is looking to get on a cycle of tren.I also mentioned to him bouy stacking it with test.
I'm looking forward to a tren cycle...just want to hear personal prefernces

technique88

technique88

Awards
Bump.

I have a couple different tren cycles in mind...just thought I could start a good discussion on what people liked best when running it with test.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thats why im bumping it,lol..trying to get otjers to give input.Me pwrsonally.i done only 1 hd cycle and have one set up for jan/feb....im not big into gear..using the phs mainly to help cut a little fat quicker and push past a couple plateaus i been stuck at..While trying wjatwver possible to break them.beinf i dnt do this for a living,its jot easy

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm running 600mg of test per week with 50mg of tren ace per day. I feel like I could run the tren way higher if I didn't have all this test. Any time I bump up to 60-75mg i start getting knots under my nipples. I believe it's do to all the test having nothing to do so it's converting.

Next cycle will be test e 250per week with tren e at 600mg per week

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man my 500mg of test feels weak compared to all of these cycles haha

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm running 600mg of test per week with 50mg of tren ace per day. I feel like I could run the tren way higher if I didn't have all this test. Any time I bump up to 60-75mg i start getting knots under my nipples. I believe it's do to all the test having nothing to do so it's converting.

Next cycle will be test e 250per week with tren e at 600mg per week
So are you liking tren over test?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
They are two totally different beast that compeate, IMHO. Test got me big feeling good and leaned me out. Tren is the first compound that has really started to develop and define my chest. My chest doesn't normally grow or look like I want.

I'm thinking of running 1g of test prop for 8-10 weeks as my next cycle. Just to see what happens. This will be hard cuz I like to stack but I think it will be awesome.

I have to go to field camp 2 for 3 weeks out of the summer and don't want to be out in the mountains of colarado mapping while on cycle or in pct. so that will be my short cycle.

But so far tren is the ****, I don't feel any different no matter what roid I use. I always feel the same with more aggression. No god like feeling. But my body composition is where I notice the effects of the different compounds. And like I said tren is doing some things I have never been able to accomplish.

I'm looking forward to running Npp really bad too. And going against most peoples openions and experience I want to use EQ.

technique88

technique88

Awards
They are two totally different beast that compeate, IMHO. Test got me big feeling good and leaned me out. Tren is the first compound that has really started to develop and define my chest. My chest doesn't normally grow or look like I want.

I'm thinking of running 1g of test prop for 8-10 weeks as my next cycle. Just to see what happens. This will be hard cuz I like to stack but I think it will be awesome.

I have to go to field camp 2 for 3 weeks out of the summer and don't want to be out in the mountains of colarado mapping while on cycle or in pct. so that will be my short cycle.

But so far tren is the ****, I don't feel any different no matter what roid I use. I always feel the same with more aggression. No god like feeling. But my body composition is where I notice the effects of the different compounds. And like I said tren is doing some things I have never been able to accomplish.

I'm looking forward to running Npp really bad too. And going against most peoples openions and experience I want to use EQ.
I've been up in the air about NPP or tren. I really want something heavy duty so I started to side with tren. I have a problem with muscle definition so maybe tren is the way to go but at te same time I want to get even more beefy making NPP the better option. I just take kindly to "harsher" compounds and feel that I really do well with them.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well tren is giving me definition for sure.

I will run Npp just don't know when.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Well tren is giving me definition for sure.

I will run Npp just don't know when.
I'm looking to start tren at 25 mg ED and taper up to allow my body to adjust. I plan to taper to 50mg ED....is running test p at 350 mg/ week alright for a test base with tren that low?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm looking to start tren at 25 mg ED and taper up to allow my body to adjust. I plan to taper to 50mg ED....is running test p at 350 mg/ week alright for a test base with tren that low?
This is my first time with tren. But if u are running low test the idea is u can run higher tren. So if ur going with 50mg tren Ed I would do more test. But like I said I'm new to it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
This is my first time with tren. But if u are running low test the idea is u can run higher tren. So if ur going with 50mg tren Ed I would do more test. But like I said I'm new to it.
When are you putting up some progress nudes, I means pics? I want to see what the tren is doing for you

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Threw up a quick pick from the other day that the GF snapped

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
DK0313 Anabolics 15
DK0313 Pro Bodybuilding 22
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8