Optimize natural test with this combo?

meatsauce

Awards
Hey everyone. Right now I am trying figure out the best way to raise my natural testosterone levels. I when I was in high school 8 years ago I took a lot of prohormones, 4ad, 1-test, ect, and did one cycle of test and dbol. I bulked up good to 240 lbs probably 15% body fat. I was pretty stupid though and didn’t use any PCT like nolvadex or clomid. Im not sure if I made a complete recovery. I have never had my levels checked. I feel normal though now and I can still make good gains if I train and eat right but even if my levels are normal I want to be beyond 100%. My plan was to use a low dose protocol of hcg to raised LH. In combination I would use stinging nettle root to lower sex binding hormone, to further increase free testosterone levels. To combat estrogen I would use a little arimidex if I am able to get some. I have a receding hairline at the temples so I am also planning on taking some finastride to combat dht levels. I also understand that hcg increases prolactin so I would take bromocriptine to combat that.
I was also researching triptorelin. I was reading that one 100mcg dose can restore test levels. But would it be harmful at all if my test levels are normal? I appreciate the info there is a lot of information out there it can be tough to navigate.

Here are my stats:
Height: 6’ 3.5’’
Weight: 194
Body fat: 10 %