tren E.

Dean145

Awards
Hi all.
If someone could advise me please.
Im about to start a 10 week Tren E, cup, test prop cycle. Its not my first cycle. But is my first time using Tren.
Would 1ml of each once a week be sufficient?
Im thinking Tren and test prop on Monday. And cyp on Thursday.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
no way to know as you didnt state how many mg/ml.

im assuming the tren e is 200mg/ml, Test cyp 250mg/ml, prop 100mg/ml

first off prop has a very short life so you have to pin it at least every other day. which means one ml of prop would be close to useless.
200mg of tren E is a pretty low dose and so is one 250mg of cyp.

This is what I would recomend for you.
150mg of tren e and 250mg test cyp on monday.
150mg of tren e and 250mg test cyp on thursday.

Lose the prop, you dont need it.

Now if it was me running a tren & test cycle it would be the following

600mg tren E & 150mg test E per week
I like running tren high and test low. less sides this way. No I dont get libido issues. Quite the contrary.

Dean145

Awards
Your mg/ml were spot on. Thanks so much. Apologies for the post lacking valuable info.
Appreciate the advice and after some deliberation i think i will drop the prop and increase my tren to your recommended dose.
Thanks again.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I wouldn't not even miss with tren. Benfits vs sides and In most cases sides will win. But if you insists with running tren run tren A 75mg EOD...

Just don't miss with tren you'll thank me later.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
I wouldn't not even miss with tren. Benfits vs sides and In most cases sides will win. But if you insists with running tren run tren A 75mg EOD...

Im going to have to emphatically disagree. Tren is definately worth it and once you learn what works for you the sides arent bad at all.

Im not saying the Op should or should not run tren. I just think the sides of tren are overhyped.

Dean145

Awards
I must agree. I have seen two friends run tren. Most definitely worth it.
But thank all for the input.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
tren gets a bad rap from those who get bad sides from it. if you use it at the right dose for you then it's fine. for me the sides are bacne and a crazy sex drive it's like i'm 15 again

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
yeah i dont know what this dude's talkin bout. Tren is my favorite AAS. I've done a twice weekly regimen of tren enanth solo at 100mg per inject and saw great strength, weight gain, and felt like the fockin man. Sides were acne, and some drenching night sweats but nothing to cry about. Took some letro on cycle to handle gyno.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah i dont know what this dude's talkin bout. Tren is my favorite AAS. I've done a twice weekly regimen of tren enanth solo at 100mg per inject and saw great strength, weight gain, and felt like the fockin man. Sides were acne, and some drenching night sweats but nothing to cry about. Took some letro on cycle to handle gyno.
I agree I'm am ****ing loving my tren ace cycle. I've developed small knots under my nipples. But nothing big. I'm running Ah/epi and I'll mix in a letro cycle if that doesn't get ride of the.

I ran it too high at first and with too much test. I was adding test suspention on top of my 600mg of test e per week. I think the low test higher tren is the way to go. Two weeks in to the tren and my body is changing again. I'm on week 9 of my over all cycle. Up 20+lbs. And once I get my nips situated I'll have next to no bad sides.

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
I agree I'm am ****ing loving my tren ace cycle. I've developed small knots under my nipples. But nothing big. I'm running Ah/epi and I'll mix in a letro cycle if that doesn't get ride of the.

I ran it too high at first and with too much test. I was adding test suspention on top of my 600mg of test e per week. I think the low test higher tren is the way to go. Two weeks in to the tren and my body is changing again. I'm on week 9 of my over all cycle. Up 20+lbs. And once I get my nips situated I'll have next to no bad sides.
yeah, i've found that letro straight destroys my gyno while taking tren. if necessary, dose the letro every day til the gyno starts dissipating and then you can start spacing the letro doses out days apart at low doses. that stuff is strong, and my fav since its saved me a couple times. Tren is the sh!t.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
If letro is destroying that gyno then I assure you the gyno was from the test and not the tren.

Letro as an aromatase inhibitor which means it will do nothing for actual tren gyno which is progesterone/prolactin related. For 19-nor gyno you need a dopamine agonist like caber, prami or bromo.

Test on the other hand aromatizes to estrogen, ergo letro can and will work wonders at destroying test induced gyno.
It is worth noting that while running a hormone like test and a 19-nor, if you keep your estrogen under control th prolactin will follow suit.

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
If letro is destroying that gyno then I assure you the gyno was from the test and not the tren.

Letro as an aromatase inhibitor which means it will do nothing for actual tren gyno which is progesterone/prolactin related. For 19-nor gyno you need a dopamine agonist like caber, prami or bromo.

Test on the other hand aromatizes to estrogen, ergo letro can and will work wonders at destroying test induced gyno.
It is worth noting that while running a hormone like test and a 19-nor, if you keep your estrogen under control th prolactin will follow suit.
im my case i was running tren alone, and twice i've used letro to reduce lumps during these solo cycles. i think your last sentence touches on this, but can you better explain how this occurs if this gyno was progest related and not estrogen?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm using prami and it's doing nothing mine started u believe from too much test while running tren. I use Adex too. The knots are small and have not grown in size. I think I'm going to try some letro. What would u recommend as a good starting dose.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
im my case i was running tren alone, and twice i've used letro to reduce lumps during these solo cycles. i think your last sentence touches on this, but can you better explain how this occurs if this gyno was progest related and not estrogen?
intereting to say the least.
Is it possible you may of had elevated estrogen when starting your tren cycle?
Did you do any bloods before starting?
The only thing i can think of is you either had your estrogen levels on the higher side when jumping on the tren or you could have had a mild case of pre existing gyno which you hadnt noticed and was aggravated by your cycle.

The thing is that even though estrogen and progeterone and prolactin are different hormones when it comes to to problems with gyno, the more of any of these hormones in your system, the more it will assst the others in having a greater effect on your body.

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
I'm using prami and it's doing nothing mine started u believe from too much test while running tren. I use Adex too. The knots are small and have not grown in size. I think I'm going to try some letro. What would u recommend as a good starting dose.
what are your current doses of test and tren bro?

Im thinking your gyno is definately estrogen related because of the Test suspension you used.

here is a nice little guide:

Running letro to reverse gyno:
I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg letro + anti-e*
Day 2: .50mg letro
Day 3: 1.0mg letro
Day 4: 1.5mg letro
Day 5: 2.0mg letro
Day 6: 2.5mg letro **

Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **

Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first week you begin letro as the letro will take a while to build up stable blood levels and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Liver_Failure

Liver_Failure

Awards
I just got off a Tren E run. Was 10 weeks @ 400 and Test C @500. Felt and looked amazing however, I had a bad mental crash on Tren at the end. The effects of the 2 compounds were unbelievable, have definition where I have never had it, lost BF and became more vascular. Other than then the mental sides of Tren if you aren't married and DO NOT drink you should be fine.

This was my 3rd AA cycle with something other than plain ol' Test. If I were single with no kids I would do it again in a heartbeat. The look and feel of your body is almost worth the crash. I am also not very prone to gyno either so I didn't get much more then itchy nipples after 10 weeks.

Good stuff if the body and mind are strong.

Good Luck

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I can't wait to run tren! It's going to be in my next cycle for sure!!!

Dean145

Awards
For ****s and giggles!

Loving my tren cycle. 4 weeks in 6kg up.6 weeks of madness to go! And looking leaner than ever. Strength is monstrous!! Tren FTW.

tailhold

tailhold

Awards
Tren is good, currently running 100mg tren ace every day, 150mg tren hex every other day and test cyp at 300mg every 4 days along with 75mg proviron every day.

I'm married, 44 years old with kids at home. You have to be able to handle the mental sides of the hormones your putting in yourself or your just not responsible enough to use them, simple as that.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Tren is good, currently running 100mg tren ace every day, 150mg tren hex every other day and test cyp at 300mg every 4 days along with 75mg proviron every day.

I'm married, 44 years old with kids at home. You have to be able to handle the mental sides of the hormones your putting in yourself or your just not responsible enough to use them, simple as that.
Holy crap bro that's like 2 grams of tren!!

tailhold

tailhold

Awards
Holy crap bro that's like 2 grams of tren!!
It's quite a bit of tren but the sides haven't been bad for me except a little kidney pain that seems to be better as I drink more water. I will be ending the ace in a week and run the hex a week longer then back to a cruising on test and maybe a little masteron.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
It's quite a bit of tren but the sides haven't been bad for me except a little kidney pain that seems to be better as I drink more water. I will be ending the ace in a week and run the hex a week longer then back to a cruising on test and maybe a little masteron.
Geese bro, do u have any progress pics u can post up?