Bulking stack

1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Bulking stack

Critique this stack. (this is for purely theoretical purposes)

12 weeks
    EQ 400/week
    Test E 400/week
    Adex .5 - 1mg/day

Var or tbol last 3-4 weeks 40-50mgs day.

Hcg throughout.

Pct would be clomid/nolva.

How does that look?
    Would letro be better with the eq or is Adex fine. Concerns for gyno are high.

Thanks for feedback.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

do urself a favor and drop the EQ.

3. Advanced Member
    Answers

Why are you suggesting that?

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

bro just take my word for it. trust me i know what im talking about.

you probably wont take my advise, and will do EQ and will end up HATING it and ill tell you i told you so.

5. Advanced Member
    Answers

lol, i'm not going to just take your word for it when I don't even know what your talking about. If you want to advise people on this forum some science or at least some personal experience is useful and often necessary. I'd love if you could give me some feedback on to why you are against it.

6. New Member
    Answers

Some people don't like eq because they don't blow up on it and they think its a waste. It is however good for joints and overall body recomp... just not too good for building a lot of mass unless uses in higher doses.

7. New Member
    Answers

Test dose is ok but Your EQ dose is too low. Run it at least 600mg. 800 would be better. you will need to run it around 16 weeks to get the most out of it.

EQ doesnt aromatize very much at all so letro is definately overkill. If you got gyno from this cycle it would be from the test and not the EQ.
    At 400mg of test you would have to be a very very very senstive to estrogen person if you did get gyno.

If you are going to run Var or Tbol run them for 4-6 weeks. 3 is a waste of time and money.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

you demand feedback and personal experiences but at the same time ur too lazy to do a simple search which shows SCIENCE facts and A LOT of members experiences?

NOT even look at one of the top threads in this section thats labeled TEST/EQ/DBOL log

EQ sucks. it will make your blood sooo thick ur heart will pound like crazy when walking up and down the stairs. you want a "MILD" muscle builder? Anavar, Primobolan, Masteron, Winstrol

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    you demand feedback and personal experiences but at the same time ur too lazy to do a simple search which shows SCIENCE facts and A LOT of members experiences?

NOT even look at one of the top threads in this section thats labeled TEST/EQ/DBOL log

EQ sucks. it will make your blood sooo thick ur heart will pound like crazy when walking up and down the stairs. you want a "MILD" muscle builder? Anavar, Primobolan, Masteron, Winstrol
    Good stuff there. Mast and anavar are great, EQ= more pain than gain. GLHF knows what he is talking about and has the reputation to back it.

Don't run clomid and nolva. Its not necessary.

Use exemestane in pct and adex during cycle.

Research hcg usage. You are running it wrong. Hcg is suppressive and if you use it like that you are doing more harm then good. Use it right in the middle. Ending about 3- 4 weeks before pct. Dose it 250iu 2x a week the night before injection day. That is when your body is most responsive to LH stimulation.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Good stuff there. Mast and anavar are great, EQ= more pain than gain. GLHF knows what he is talking about and has the reputation to back it.

Don't run clomid and nolva. Its not necessary.

Use exemestane in pct and adex during cycle.

Research hcg usage. You are running it wrong. Hcg is suppressive and if you use it like that you are doing more harm then good. Use it right in the middle. Ending about 3- 4 weeks before pct. Dose it 250iu 2x a week the night before injection day. That is when your body is most responsive to LH stimulation.
    thanks bro

And BOLD i completley agree. i dont know where 250iu hcg 2x/week thruought the cycle is coming from. i was always told by experienced mofos to "blast" it in the last couple of weeks if its 6-12week cycle, if longer than blast it from the middle and up.

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  317 lbs.
    Answers

EQ is a waste for a bulking cycle. Yes diet determines whether you're bulking or cutting, but much better options out there.

12. New Member
    Answers

I think big Heinz (ifbb pro that posted on getbig) ran 2 grams of eq solo during a bulking phase a few years back. Said it worked well. After seeing his pics I would tend to agree lol.

13. Advanced Member
    Answers

umm, wrong? That's how I was going to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I'm not demanding anything, i'm simply asking if your gonna contribute then do so in a constructive manner. That's not asking much. Furthermore how do you know what I've looked at and what I haven't? Obviously EQ is still a debatable topic with varying opinions. There are many posts on this forum and others regarding EQ, so your saying no one should ever ask about EQ because it's already been discussed? Your missing the point of having a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post

Thanks for the input. It appears not everyone experience is like yours, perhaps I'll try it for myself, we'll see.

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    I think big Heinz (ifbb pro that posted on getbig) ran 2 grams of eq solo during a bulking phase a few years back. Said it worked well. After seeing his pics I would tend to agree lol.
    probably did get big, after all EQ is pretty much like testosterone. im sure hes blood pressure wasout of control and if u wanna do cycles that IFBBs do go ahead lol.....**** 95%+ of the population makes better gains from push/pull/legs splits rather than 1body part splits that IFBBs do. my point-u cant compare what pros do to average joe.

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF

probably did get big, after all EQ is pretty much like testosterone. im sure hes blood pressure wasout of control and if u wanna do cycles that IFBBs do go ahead lol.....**** 95%+ of the population makes better gains from push/pull/legs splits rather than 1body part splits that IFBBs do. my point-u cant compare what pros do to average joe.
    YUH! So true brother.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  129 lbs.
    Answers

I ran 500mg of eq with 450 of test e for 14 weeks. I gained 11lbs. The positives of the EQ were vascularity, increased endurance(which i havent experienced with any other aas). The negative are acne(worse than test, tren), no crazy mass or strength gains and finally I had terrible anxiety on eq. I felt so anxious so I started researching deeper. I came across a lot of people having this issue on eq. What I also came across was that it inhibits the chemical in the brain that stops you from worrying. I normally remember the names that I research but I cant right now. Anyway, I will never run it again. Just the fact that your RBC's are increased so much, makes me concerned about additional stress on the heart and Im sure your at risk for a stroke. Maybe some deca or nnp would be better.

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

fitmodel, run the stack like you outlined and LOG it. lets see.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mulletsoldier's USP/Scivation Clean Bulking Stack
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 10:37 AM
  2. Best bulking stack
    By wdh6325 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 04:09 PM
  3. new bulking stack? any suggestions?
    By TotallyJacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 07:29 PM
  4. Bulking Stack; From Power Nutrition
    By 2small in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:30 PM
  5. What do you think of this bulking stack?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 11:12 PM