clomid feel good?

DrMangina

Awards
I've been feeling pretty ****ty for the past couple of months so 3 days ago I decided to take some clomid that I had laying around. I've been taking 40mg/day, and today I feel better than I have in a while. I feel much more confident and energized. I know most people say they feel like **** on clomid and it ****s with their head, but most people also take it coming off a cycle when their test levels are in the ****ter, so of course their going to be feeling down. Do you think the clomid is making me feel this good or is it all in my head?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Thats sound a little sketchy man. Taking clomid because yu dont feel good? As for yur question it only usually makes peopke feels like **** who were using some sort of hormone which shut them down. So it wouldnt be the clomid, the ****ty feeling would be from te body adjusting to having exceess androgens. But clomid does stimulate test production so that could explain yur "good feeling"

DrMangina

Awards
Do you have a history of drug use?
No, I don't see why this is relevant.

I know how clomid works and how it increases test as well as circulating estrogen (which is why people say they feel depressed/ moody/ emotional). I guess my real question about this is after only 3 days of using it would that be enough time to feel anything from it?

Cheif

Awards
No, I don't see why this is relevant.

I know how clomid works and how it increases test as well as circulating estrogen (which is why people say they feel depressed/ moody/ emotional). I guess my real question about this is after only 3 days of using it would that be enough time to feel anything from it?
You really sound like you want to be invited to my Pajama party.

PumpAddict69

Awards
Clomid doesn't make you feel emotional and screwed up because it increases estrogen. It's because clomid itself acts as an estrogen on the pituitary. Big difference.

DrMangina

Awards
Clomid doesn't make you feel emotional and screwed up because it increases estrogen. It's because clomid itself acts as an estrogen on the pituitary. Big difference.
Lets nit-pick how I wrote things instead of answering the question... this is worthless, I just wanna pajama party now.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I've been feeling pretty ****ty for the past couple of months so 3 days ago I decided to take some clomid that I had laying around. I've been taking 40mg/day, and today I feel better than I have in a while. I feel much more confident and energized. I know most people say they feel like **** on clomid and it ****s with their head, but most people also take it coming off a cycle when their test levels are in the ****ter, so of course their going to be feeling down. Do you think the clomid is making me feel this good or is it all in my head?
I felt amazing while taking clomid, was taking 50 mgs per day, strength gains and motivation, i was very surprised because i was on PCT... i thougth it was in my head also, but the strength gains were real and i recovered nicely, some guys feel awful and girly, because they run above 75 mgs per day.... 50/25 mgs are ideal

Oh and dont use clomid for recreational purposes... take it only if prescribed or on PCT but not because you want an extra push.

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
May get flamed for saying this, but I was thinking of testing my reaction to clomid for a few days. That way I can make a decision if I want to use it in a future PCT or just go the torem route.

I know it's fairly common practice for an endo to do a "clomid challenge" to their patient before prescribing TRT to see if their endogenous levels respond.

DrMangina

Awards
I felt amazing while taking clomid, was taking 50 mgs per day, strength gains and motivation, i was very surprised because i was on PCT... i thougth it was in my head also, but the strength gains were real and i recovered nicely, some guys feel awful and girly, because they run above 75 mgs per day.... 50/25 mgs are ideal
Nice, yea the high doses and front loading is most likely why some people feel moody. Do you remember how many days it took before you started to feel anything from it? And whether its actually the clomid or just placebo, at the end of the day you feel better so who cares hah.

May get flamed for saying this, but I was thinking of testing my reaction to clomid for a few days. That way I can make a decision if I want to use it in a future PCT or just go the torem route.

I know it's fairly common practice for an endo to do a "clomid challenge" to their patient before prescribing TRT to see if their endogenous levels respond.
I don't see what's so wrong with doing this. Taking 10-12 weeks of test which shuts you down and then following that up with clomid is OK, but just taking clomid for a bit of extra natural test production is a big no no?
Clomid is the first thing doctors usually prescribe to hypogonodal men to raise their T levels. Its been shown to be safe and effective (with reasonable doses). I haven't heard of any cases where clomid was taken and it lowered someones natural T production, I have heard of people to keep higher T levels then prior clomid use even after they stopped taking it.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Nice, yea the high doses and front loading is most likely why some people feel moody. Do you remember how many days it took before you started to feel anything from it? And whether its actually the clomid or just placebo, at the end of the day you feel better so who cares hah.

I don't see what's so wrong with doing this. Taking 10-12 weeks of test which shuts you down and then following that up with clomid is OK, but just taking clomid for a bit of extra natural test production is a big no no?
Clomid is the first thing doctors usually prescribe to hypogonodal men to raise their T levels. Its been shown to be safe and effective (with reasonable doses). I haven't heard of any cases where clomid was taken and it lowered someones natural T production, I have heard of people to keep higher T levels then prior clomid use even after they stopped taking it.
After only a week i felt amazing, better mood, strength gains came after week 2-3, not actual strength gains since i mean i kept the strength gains i had on superdrol but on PCT were declining, so clomid gave me the strength back

OH and definately not placebo, since i felt awful due to PCT... i took it expecting nothing TBH

swim15

Awards
I have cycled clomid only multiple times with great results. I have also had blood work done over the last 6 months. Test levels with the first bloods in April were 281 and last month they came back at 661 after which I added DAA so they are over 700 now.

DrMangina

Awards
I have cycled clomid only multiple times with great results. I have also had blood work done over the last 6 months. Test levels with the first bloods in April were 281 and last month they came back at 661 after which I added DAA so they are over 700 now.
Good numbers. You were on clomid when they came back at 661 right?