What to finish off cycle with?

  1. New Member
    ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    360
    Answers
    0

    What to finish off cycle with?


    This is my first cycle in over 1 1/2 years, so it's going to be light doses.

    Week 1-4: Helladrol @ 50mg/day
    Week 1-14: Test E @ 350mg/week
    Week 1-10: Deca @ 175mg/week (I've never used it, so I want to minimize sides if there are any)
    Week 13-16: Some kind of oral, not sure yet.

    Trying to decide between these for the last 4 weeks:

    • Superdrol @ 10mg /day (used it twice, once with great results, once with phera and had even better results but leaky nips)
    • Helladrol @ 50mg / day (I like this compound, and I make decent gains, and I have it on hand)
    • Winstrol @ 50mg / day (I like this compound more than h-drol, but it's pricey and don't have any currently)
    • Epi @ 50mg / day (never run it, but I have 2 bottles of it)
    • DMZ @ 15mg /day (never used it, but I have 2 bottles of it)


  2. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Answers
    0

    what makes you use hella and why only 350 per week of test ?

    what are your goals for this cycle?

  3. New Member
    ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    360
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    what makes you use hella and why only 350 per week of test ?
    what are your goals for this cycle?
    I'm using h-drol because I have a lot of it and it treated me well back in the day.

    Using low dose test because it's my first run after being off for a long time, and this is my first time with deca, so i want to play it safe. I'm already in great shape, so taking it slow and adding quality mass is more what I'm after.

    My goal? Get big and stay lean.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MightyBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    105
    Answers
    0

    Run test atleast 500mg a wk. And as for Ur finish I think epi or winnie is gd if u wanting to cut up a bit at the end.

  5. ITW
    ITW is offline
    New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one

    I'm using h-drol because I have a lot of it and it treated me well back in the day.

    Using low dose test because it's my first run after being off for a long time, and this is my first time with deca, so i want to play it safe. I'm already in great shape, so taking it slow and adding quality mass is more what I'm after.

    My goal? Get big and stay lean.
    Imo to save money just use what you have. But id use the dmz as the kickstart and hdrol as the finisher. Kinda splitting hairs though really, I just like to start with the stronger of the two compounds personally. Second, don't worry your test dose is fine if you're just trying to get your feet wet again...but doubt you'd see anything but positives from running it at 500mg/week. Never ran deca so can't help you there sorry. Best of luck man. May gains be with you

  6. New Member
    ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    360
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Imo to save money just use what you have. But id use the dmz as the kickstart and hdrol as the finisher. Kinda splitting hairs though really, I just like to start with the stronger of the two compounds personally. Second, don't worry your test dose is fine if you're just trying to get your feet wet again...but doubt you'd see anything but positives from running it at 500mg/week. Never ran deca so can't help you there sorry. Best of luck man. May gains be with you
    I was a bit nervous about running dmz or SD at the beginning because i didn't want to run the chance of getting gyno at the beginning and fighting it for 4 months while on cycle, or having to end the cycle.

    Since i want to branch out a bit, is DMZ better for hardness than Hdrol? I'd try it at the end if it's not going to make me bloated...

  7. ITW
    ITW is offline
    New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one

    I was a bit nervous about running dmz or SD at the beginning because i didn't want to run the chance of getting gyno at the beginning and fighting it for 4 months while on cycle, or having to end the cycle.

    Since i want to branch out a bit, is DMZ better for hardness than Hdrol? I'd try it at the end if it's not going to make me bloated...
    Dmz and sd are very dry. You shouldn't bloat

  8. New Member
    ripped_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    360
    Answers
    0

    Just an update, I'm about 2 1/2 weeks in, weight is up 10-11 pounds, and strength / recovery is also up a good bit. Moderate diet (3200 cals a day, 200-220 grams of protein), 3x 30 min cardio sessions a week, and a 7 day split for weights. I'm actually very dry looking too, which is nice. And judging by the comments i got this weekend at the river, it's very noticeable.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When to come off Hcg with Prop cycle
    By giladsworker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 02:33 PM
  3. What to take when cycling off stims?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 04:11 PM
  4. EC or Epistane to finish off cycle???
    By INWORK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 03:21 PM
  5. Quick question about what to do mid-cycle...
    By SoupBone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 05:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in