First injectable cycle - opinions please! :-)

MikeAustria

Awards
Hey guys, currently laying out my first proper injectable cycle for a winter bulk. Would look something like this

Wk 1-15

Test E E5D@250mg

Wk 1-12

Deca Durabolin E5D@200mg

Wk 1-4

Dianabol ED@20mg

Wk 1-15

Aromasin ED or EOD @*25mg depending on how my body responds to the gear, especially Dbol.

Wk 1-12

Cabergoline x2 a week @ 0.5 mg

Wk 1-4

Liv52 & another 750-1000mg Milk Thistle

Wk 1-15

maybe Hawthorne Berry, 2 week preload, to keep bp in check.

PCT:

planned on doing a test taper instead of the normal pct, what do you guys think? if possible id like to avoid the breast cancer medicine

stats: 5ft 5, 165 lbs, 10% BF

as u can see i decided to use 3 compounds and really low dosages, but i think this way i can get good gains out of the compounds with avoiding big sides. what do you guys think? any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test shoot twice a week at 250 each

dbol start at 20mg and go up if needed

Cabergoline I wouldn't use unless you have to

pct you can't avoid the breast cancer meds if your using novla use it 40 40 20 20

what is workout expereince?

MikeAustria

Awards
i think i'll keep the test at 250 e5d, should still make enough gains that way right? well if u say dont use caber unless i have to, does that mean as soon as gyno comes up or sex drive is down? cause if i use aromasin, gyno should be progesterone caused if it comes up right?

well if i taper down to zero, then the usual pct scheme is avoidable right?

been working out for 4 years

colonial

Awards
Do it twice a week not every 5 days. If you are going to do it do it the tried and true way not just your way. I'd bump the test up to at least 375 a week also 250 is pretty low just above hrt levels.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
At 5' 5" and 165lb, you will do fine at the doses you have listed. 450mg every 5 days will blow you up esp if its your first cycle. You probably won't need the caber but its nice to have in case.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Agree 250 twice a wk is fine but I'd do it every 3 days. Once on Sunday and one on wed.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
test shoot twice a week at 250 each

dbol start at 20mg and go up if needed

Cabergoline I wouldn't use unless you have to

pct you can't avoid the breast cancer meds if your using novla use it 40 40 20 20

what is workout expereince?
^^this 2x a week dbol 20-30 mg to start and space them evenly through out your day to keep blood levels constant. And do pct don't taper off

MikeAustria

Awards
i think i will shoot every 4 days, like ripped_one said it should still be alright at my height and weight. deca and test e in the same syringe should be fine since theyre both longer esters right? so for pct would nolva 40 40 20 20 2 weeks after last test pin be enough? and i guess i should continue the aromasin between the last pin till pct right? thanks for the help everyone

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Put them both in the same syringe, that's standard protocol.

As far as the pct, start it two weeks after the last pin of test. 40 40 20 20 is fine, but really 20mg is plenty even at the start. Its very strong stuff.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
And you can run the aromasin throughout pct. It helps recovery as well... I actually like to use letro and nolva together for pct. I've had very good results with it...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Every 5 days is fine evey 3 is better though. Yur body doesnt know the difference between 500 mg of test i a week and 500mg in10days.. But the more pinning you do the more stable your blood levels would be. Wich is healthier and keeps gains steady