Ok Bros. Final cycle review.

madebayo7

Awards
This is what Im going with. Please give insight.

1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg a week split
4-12 your AI either Arimidex @ .25mg EOD if nipples get sore go to .5mg EOD or even .5mg ed or you can use Aromasin which would be 12.5mg EOD

PCT should start 15 days after last shot
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nova 40/40/20/20

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Looks good. I'd say shoot on Monday morning and Thursday evening to keep time apart even.

Also id highly recommend some hcg. You an take take it from the start until a week before your pct. it'll keep your boys functioning and make pct much easier.

madebayo7

Awards
Got it. Particular dosage? Isnt that a weight loss sup?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
hcg mimics the luetinising hormone for men, lh stimulates your testes to produce testosterone. so if you run it on cycle it keeps your boys functioning and therefor no atrophy (shrinkage) and then your body is already producing test right as you go into pct

i see it might take you a bit to get some so you can always start it week 4-11 (stop a week -4 days before your pct so your testes can react to your natural LH.)

250iu 2 times a week should do it. you'll need insulin syringes and bacteriostatic water to prep it. just youtube how to prep hcg and you'll get plenty of videos to walk you through it my man.

madebayo7

Awards
please remember Im a newbie. Can someone break down what the numbers stand for?

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nova 40/40/20/20

4-12

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
please remember Im a newbie. Can someone break down what the numbers stand for?

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nova 40/40/20/20

4-12
1-12 you'll do 500 mg of test split into two doses. If it's 500mg/ml of test then you'll inject one ml per week.

4-11 run hcg at 250iu per shot again if you YouTube it they will explain the breakdown of Bacteriostatic water to hcg per iu

For clomid and nol a it means mg so 100/100/50/50 means 100 mg a day for week one, 100 a day for week two, 50 mg a day for week three, so on..

madebayo7

Awards
1-12 you'll do 500 mg of test split into two doses. If it's 500mg/ml of test then you'll inject one ml per week.

4-11 run hcg at 250iu per shot again if you YouTube it they will explain the breakdown of Bacteriostatic water to hcg per iu

For clomid and nol a it means mg so 100/100/50/50 means 100 mg a day for week one, 100 a day for week two, 50 mg a day for week three, so on..
Dude thank you. It's like the heavens just opened up. LOL!

So 1-12 is weeks. Same with 4-11?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Yessir! Oh I actually messed up! Derp! Sorry I'm running a 10 week now so I confused yours with mine.

You'll run the hcg 4-13 that way you infinite it a week after your last test pin and then stop a week before your pct starts.

madebayo7

Awards
This is what Im going with. Please give insight.

4-12 your AI either Arimidex @ .25mg EOD if nipples get sore go to .5mg EOD or even .5mg ed or you can use Aromasin which would be 12.5mg EOD

PCT should start 15 days after last shot
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nova 40/40/20/20
1-12 weeks of test 500mg twice a week
4-12 arimidex rod

The hcg specs that you added.

And this will be done all together? Sorry for all the questions. But I got to get it right.

Then the pct 15 days after last shot.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Yeah looks good. Run all together. But 500 mg 2x a week is high.. You want 250 mg twice a week. 500 mg total a week

You can always get a natty test booster for pct too. DMAA is awesome and always makes me feel more manly plus is fairly cheap.

madebayo7

Awards
Yeah looks good. Run all together. But 500 mg 2x a week is high.. You want 250 mg twice a week. 500 mg total a week

You can always get a natty test booster for pct too. DMAA is awesome and always makes me feel more manly plus is fairly cheap.
Ok. Now I'm good. Thank you. I feel comfortable now. I will pick up some dmaa.

Damn. This will be a lot of pinning.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Naw man I'm running test e with a test p kickstart so every other day pinnin of the p with the e. HOLY **** that's a lot of pinning haha.

But you'll have two im shots of test a week and then hcg is done with a small insulin syringe so that you won't even feel and you'll just jab into the flabby part of your stomach. Needle is like half an inch Lon Maybe even less. Don't fret too much now just pray to god you don't get PIP like I do XD

madebayo7

Awards
Naw man I'm running test e with a test p kickstart so every other day pinnin of the p with the e. HOLY **** that's a lot of pinning haha.

But you'll have two im shots of test a week and then hcg is done with a small insulin syringe so that you won't even feel and you'll just jab into the flabby part of your stomach. Needle is like half an inch Lon Maybe even less. Don't fret too much now just pray to god you don't get PIP like I do XD
Ok. Got it. Should I be concerned about arimidex sides?

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
naw man adex is used to prevent sides. mainly just keep down water retention and possible gyno. just watch out for puffy or sensitive nips and dont play with them! :stups: lol

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
this is a begginers cycle. its test + AI. nothing interesting. im out.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Lol I don't think he means anything by it dude he just saying its a simple first cycle. Sure there's a lot to learn for the first one but for the experienced guys this cycle is skittles to a candy factory