Test E vs Sust - AnabolicMinds.com

Test E vs Sust

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Test E vs Sust

i am trying to line up my winter cycle. Last cycle was Test e and dbol.. wanting to do either test e or sust stacked with dbol and then var last few weeks. Anyone have any preference? I dont know if one is recommended over the other.

Also, i know sources cannot be discussed on here, but i have been reading and researching like crazy the past few weeks and no matter how many ppl say a place is legit there are a few who claim it to be a "scam". Wasn't an issue in the past bc i had a local guy but he got out of the game. Any way im not asking for a source, but if anyone has a legit way to check a websites legitimacy a PM would be much appreciated so i dont piss money away.

Thanks for any advice/responses.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

personally I prefer test e, but I have not used sust since I believe the change in hormonal levels would hinder gains somewhat compared to other compounds (just a thought I have no proof on the subject). and as I believe this is not against the rules if you are looking at a source you might be able to find reviews on eroids.com, though I have noticed alot of reviews are different than what I have had experience with, I believe other UGL's try to sabotage one another.

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

thanks i will check out the reviews on eroids then

•   

4. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHard10 View Post
    i am trying to line up my winter cycle. Last cycle was Test e and dbol.. wanting to do either test e or sust stacked with dbol and then var last few weeks. Anyone have any preference? I dont know if one is recommended over the other.

Also, i know sources cannot be discussed on here, but i have been reading and researching like crazy the past few weeks and no matter how many ppl say a place is legit there are a few who claim it to be a "scam". Wasn't an issue in the past bc i had a local guy but he got out of the game. Any way im not asking for a source, but if anyone has a legit way to check a websites legitimacy a PM would be much appreciated so i dont piss money away.

Thanks for any advice/responses.
    I'd go with test e

far as legit stuff google is key.take about an hour and google the crap of it.

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  276 lbs.
    Answers

It took three of searching before I got a legit source.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test E vs. Test C Question
    By Dark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. Ethylated vs. Gaspari Test Cyp. vs. regular4ad
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 05:09 PM
  3. 1 test cypionate vs test cypionate
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics