Test prop thru injury?

MSE

MSE

Awards
Hey guys, recently tore my right bicep and tendon and am worried about atrophy during rehab (6 mos). I was thinking about running a low dose of test prop or test e thru the recovery period to help prevent total atrophy. I plan on continuing to lift legs and the left side of my upper body although my strength will be down some obviously. I was thinking about running 300/wk to try and keep from totally wasting away the right upper side, thoughts???

TFlifting

Awards
umm I will just like to point out adding the test in and working out only your left side of your body will make you severely disproportionate by the end of recovery, as for your goals of losing less muscle than you would without the test? yes I believe it would work in the way you wanted it to... as for recommending you to do it based on personal opinion? no I don't think you should

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in your boat right now rehabbing a twice ruptured Achilles. The atrophy will happen no matter and while training one side does have a crossover effect but this was in people without an injury. One concern is creating an imbalance that will lead to further injuries, this is likely because of the immobilization of your arm. My best advice would be low dose Nandrolone and HRT levels of Test or Proviron to support libido. IGF and HGH have been shown to have very beneficial effects on torn tendons but combined was no better than individually.

The Storm16

Awards
I'm in your boat right now rehabbing a twice ruptured Achilles. The atrophy will happen no matter and while training one side does have a crossover effect but this was in people without an injury. One concern is creating an imbalance that will lead to further injuries, this is likely because of the immobilization of your arm. My best advice would be low dose Nandrolone and HRT levels of Test or Proviron to support libido. IGF and HGH have been shown to have very beneficial effects on torn tendons but combined was no better than individually.
I'm facing potential shoulder surgery w 3-4 mos recovery. Did you find that info in studies and if so could you post them?
Thanks

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
muscle memory will bounce u back quick as hell assuming you're losing weight and getting skinnier... not gaining weight and becoming fat

f the test and f working out if its too much. just recover and get back in the juicing game after recovery