Pinning

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. The effects are just border line. Kinda hard to tell. I have no great wow factor there. I have another brand from a different guy and that stuff was wow. One is e and the more clear stuff is a. E is 200mil and the a is 100mil per ml. I guess the real question here is have you ever Hurd of a powder tren that is more clear when made up?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Big boy D View Post
    The effects are just border line. Kinda hard to tell. I have no great wow factor there. I have another brand from a different guy and that stuff was wow. One is e and the more clear stuff is a. E is 200mil and the a is 100mil per ml. I guess the real question here is have you ever Hurd of a powder tren that is more clear when made up?
    i gather not your first tren run? running same dosage? you said you are almost 10days in? give it another week...........any shortness of breath, usually its the first thing i feel then it goes away

also at the end of the day, not all ugl are created equal......iv done 500tren e of a reputable lab, and 350 of another and the 350 treated me better, go figure
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
    •   

3. Ya no breath issues after invention. I'm also 9ml into the bottle and I just don't think I like it. Really just wondering if there is some tren powder that's more clear after put together.

4. I have ordered from different sources and have never gotten almost clear tren... I would judge more by the results, shortness of breath was never a symptom for me, night sweats got me about week two on tren ace, and maybe it's just underdosed? Also color could be contributed to the oil he used as well... So there are many factors, only results will tell if it's legit or not

5. Powder!?
    •   

6. I use 23ga for quad injections. Maybe try smaller if scarring is becoming an issue
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pin size
    By goldylight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 03:58 PM
  2. Just did 1st pin, few questions
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:56 PM
  3. Drawing and Pinning with separate Needles?
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:23 PM
  4. Pins at Walgreens?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 09:22 PM
  5. Dispose of the pins the right way bros
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 06:21 PM