Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 4 of 16 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Taking the day off. I'm exhausted as all hell. my sleep is all jacked up being on nights. took my dbols down. all 75 mgs. tomorrow i'm going to start following the routine and diet the trainer drew up for me. its gonna get interesting quick.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Taking the day off. I'm exhausted as all hell. my sleep is all jacked up being on nights. took my dbols down. all 75 mgs. tomorrow i'm going to start following the routine and diet the trainer drew up for me. its gonna get interesting quick.
    You took all 75mgs at once....
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    You took all 75mgs at once....
    nah i've been splitting them up. 25mgs every 4 hrs or so. all at once is just asking for a headache.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

nah i've been splitting them up. 25mgs every 4 hrs or so. all at once is just asking for a headache.
    Oh ok good. I was like damn you just wasted 50mgs of dbol.. I think the most your body can process is 25 at one time... But damn 75 is a lot in one day. How are you liking that? Size gains like crazy?! Water weight is probably through the roof...
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Oh ok good. I was like damn you just wasted 50mgs of dbol.. I think the most your body can process is 25 at one time... But damn 75 is a lot in one day. How are you liking that? Size gains like crazy?! Water weight is probably through the roof...
    honest to god. i've gained 6.5lbs. i look a little wet under the skin but nothing serious. strength is relatively decent, nothing like the last time.. granted last time i didnt really gain any water weight either.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

honest to god. i've gained 6.5lbs. i look a little wet under the skin but nothing serious. strength is relatively decent, nothing like the last time.. granted last time i didnt really gain any water weight either.
    Hmmm how long have you been on the dbol now?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Hmmm how long have you been on the dbol now?
    Today is day 15.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Today is day 15.
    Really and only 6.5lbs... Sounds like its highly under dosed brotha!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Really and only 6.5lbs... Sounds like its highly under dosed brotha!
    thats what im thinking. the thing is, last time i took some, it was from a known "pharma grade" company and i still didnt bloat too bad. i got some nasty estro conversion off of it, my nips lit on fire, but no real bloat.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Day 16- 75mgs dbol, 250mgs test 325mgs eq no lift.

day 17- 75mgs dbol

God my ass is sore. i think i hit something when i pinned last night, or maybe pushed too fast or i dont know. i warmed it up which usually helps and masagged it, but as soon as i finished massaging the knot in it started to hurt. oh well. now that the bitching and complaining is done, lets get down to business

Today was Back and Shoulders. I walked into the gym. Slipknot blaring in the headphones. All the makings to a decent day. trying to get my split moved over to what the trainer wants me to do, so i had to condense a few work outs for the next few days and move some stuff around.

Wide grip pull downs
    105x12 150x10, 180x8 (had to cheat the last rep so i dropped down a peg) 165x8 165x8

Reverse grip hammer strength pull downs
    90x10, 140x10, 140x10, 140x10

Close grip cable rows
    105x8, 150x8, 150x8, 150x8

Wide grip bent over row (just about chest parallel to the floor, not Dorian style)
    135x10, 155x8, 155x8 155x8

Seated db press

40x12, 75x10, 75x10, 75x10

lateral raises
    20x8, 25x8, 25x8, 25x8

rear delt cable flies
    20x10, 20x10 20x8 20x5- lol

db shrugs
    75x12 for 4 easy sets

hyper extensions - body weight, 30 sec rests till failure is what the trainer wanted, BUT i got some nasty back pumps..

15, 15, 11, 7

sit ups 4 sets till failure 30 sec rests

28 minutes cardio on the elliptical- about a 150bpm pulse rate the whole time

no crazy numbers but i did switch a few movements. I told the trainer i wanted to get wider. Its not that i neglected width type excersises in my back, i just didnt incorporate cables and hammer strength like he has so its changed the normal range of motion up just enough to lighten my work load and make sure i feel it working in the right muscles.

Oh. almost forgot. unless my digital calipers are totally jacked up, my chest, ab and quad measurments have me at 11.7%. thats .3 short of 2%bf loss in the last 3 weeks. that could answer why I'm not putting on a ton of "mass" from the dbol. calculate the roughly 7lbs in and its a little more reasonable at a 15lb total gain since im still sitting at 215lbs.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice man how's the pump with 75mg dbol?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Nice man how's the pump with 75mg dbol?
    Theyre starting to intensify a bit. Its starting to get fun :-D.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't wait to run dbol! Everyone seems to love it...I just hope I can get my hands on some Decent stuff
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    I can't wait to run dbol! Everyone seems to love it...I just hope I can get my hands on some Decent stuff
    F dbol. I want tren.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

One of the greatest american athletes of all time is getting boned over drug charges. The worst part is, he has NEVER tested positive. This oughta be worthy of good discussion.
    http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?...5&i=FB&w=1c2ot
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

F dbol. I want tren.
    Now that's the right attitude! But don't be mad at dbol since you got some crapy ones this time!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Now that's the right attitude! But don't be mad at dbol since you got some crapy ones this time!
    Lolol like i said before i didnt bloat much last time either and i KNOW they were legit. Now that i think about it, superdrol never really blew me up either. S'all good.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Lolol like i said before i didnt bloat much last time either and i KNOW they were legit. Now that i think about it, superdrol never really blew me up either. S'all good.
    I'm the same way with sdrol! I did notice when using it for a recomp it really shined for me. Absolutely loved how ripped Sdrol got me!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm the same way with sdrol! I did notice when using it for a recomp it really shined for me. Absolutely loved how ripped Sdrol got me!
    i recomped with superdrol and mechabol. I wasnt diced by any means but damn i dried up. i was looking solid. i might toss some in at the end of this cycle along with possibly another injectable... possibly some tren ace. Get flat out diced. with the eq i'll be all vascular too.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

i recomped with superdrol and mechabol. I wasnt diced by any means but damn i dried up. i was looking solid. i might toss some in at the end of this cycle along with possibly another injectable... possibly some tren ace. Get flat out diced. with the eq i'll be all vascular too.
    That's what I decided to do...I had 28 10mg tabs of beast left from my kicker so I'm running it for 4 weeks real low just to solidify and continue my recomp.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

That's what I decided to do...I had 28 10mg tabs of beast left from my kicker so I'm running it for 4 weeks real low just to solidify and continue my recomp.
    Hell yeah. Fat boys like us should be in permanent recomp mode anyways lol.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Hell yeah. Fat boys like us should be in permanent recomp mode anyways lol.
    Very true! I recomp and still bulk up lol. I put on fluff very easily.

But to be honest...I prefer the big a$$ mofo look opposed to being diced. I like being thicker, all I need is a flat stomach, not necessiarily a ripped 6 pack.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But to be honest...I prefer the big a$$ mofo look opposed to being diced. I like being thicker, all I need is a flat stomach, not necessiarily a ripped 6 pack.
    X10
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Thats where i like it but id like to shred up a little. Ive never seen my lower abs.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One of the greatest american athletes of all time is getting boned over drug charges. The worst part is, he has NEVER tested positive. This oughta be worthy of good discussion.
    http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?...5&i=FB&w=1c2ot
    That's the biggest crock of sh1t. How many times can they accuse him and be shut down every time yet somehow he's still guilty?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    That's the biggest crock of sh1t. How many times can they accuse him and be shut down every time yet somehow he's still guilty?
    its sickening. I'm sure the dude used something. BUT. He tested clear. Just like the others in bike racing, he beat the system. Besides. The sport is like baseball. f*cking BORING. Let 'em juice. Add some excitement into it! Either way you look at it, he's still an impressive dude to survive late stage cancer and win such a physical sporting event.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Day 18

took the dbols down. Been using purus labs condense. great stuff. hasnt effected bp or anything crazy. really enjoyable energy.

Hit the ol' legbones today. the split my trainer put me on is definitely intense. dont have the numbers for you guys because i suck like that. i'll run you through the work out though.

Warmed up with HEAVY leg extensions in the 8-12 rep range. think i hit 10 across the board with one plate off of the full stack on the machine for 4 sets.

Squats, 4 sets of 8, to a box 3+" below parallel. really killed my glutes today for some reason. i think its because i STILL have a knot in my right ass cheek.

leg presses with a narrow stance- 2 sets of 8 @ 500

Leg presses wide stance- 2 sets of 8@ 410

leg curls- seated variety, 4 sets of 8-12. i hit 10 reps first 2 sets and struggled for 8 on the last two.

Dumbbell SLDL

warmed up with 35's, working sets with 55's. 3 sets till fail (around 15 reps). serious lower back pumps. talked to the trainer, i felt they hit my lower back more than my hammies. i'll be going with a barbell in the future.

standing calves- 5 sets, started at 15 reps. ended up at about 9. short rests. long holds. SERIOUS calf pump. i walked out of the gym at 11 today, my calves are still full.

it was a pretty rough leg day. definitely threw up. all of it was real low rest high intensity. just enough to catch my breath in between sets.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Beast leg day my friend
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Beast leg day my friend
    i'll let you know how beast (puzzy) i feel tomorrow when the DOMS fully sets in... I've never pre exhausted legs before. Jesus f*ck it hurt. really pulled a ton of blood into my quads for a SERIOUS pump. i could feel the fascia layer just not wanting to stretch underneath by the second set of squats.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Day 19

gonna take my dbols. going to do 30 minutes of cardio and maybe some abs once i get motivated and moving. it was weird to sleep through the night last night, felt amazing quite honestly. glad im going back to regular human hours.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Day 19

gonna take my dbols. going to do 30 minutes of cardio and maybe some abs once i get motivated and moving. it was weird to sleep through the night last night, felt amazing quite honestly. glad im going back to regular human hours.
    I hate when my sleep patterns change from work...and a restful sleep is awesome man have a nice cardio day I'm hitting back and chest today
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I hate when my sleep patterns change from work...and a restful sleep is awesome man have a nice cardio day I'm hitting back and chest today
    i told my boss since i cant go on vacation i cant work night shift with out a differential pay anymore especially since i was getting screwed out of over time. im surprised he allowed it to happen. apparently he likes me more than i thought, i figured i'd be told tough sh1t quit or quit whining.

going for the "im a big guy i cant let my arms hang at my sides" look? lol.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Something is spiking my bp and heart rate big time... walked into the gym at over 100bpm. I THINK its the dbol since i usually notice it shortly after taking it. Im going to stop using it. If i notice it again after my next shot on Wednesday then i will be discontinuing the eq, (its been mentioned thats a possible eq side) and i may or may not replace it with deca or tren. Im going to schedule a blood test next week for the following week (somewhere in week 5).
  34. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Something is spiking my bp and heart rate big time... walked into the gym at over 100bpm. I THINK its the dbol since i usually notice it shortly after taking it. Im going to stop using it. If i notice it again after my next shot on Wednesday then i will be discontinuing the eq, (its been mentioned thats a possible eq side) and i may or may not replace it with deca or tren. Im going to schedule a blood test next week for the following week (somewhere in week 5).
    Interesting to see your blood work! Will u post your numbers? Want to see if his test is under dosed as well! Going to send u a pm got a few questions!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Deca! Deca! Deca! I want to run a deca/test cycle or maybe NPP
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Interesting to see your blood work! Will u post your numbers? Want to see if his test is under dosed as well! Going to send u a pm got a few questions!
    i'll definitely post my bloods. i replied to the pm, but it was kinda half minded lmao. i'll re read it all and make sure i covered all of your questions. and to make sure i didnt say something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    my guy doesnt have npp unfortunately. if he did i'd run the sh1t out some npp, thats why im considering tren, since he has ace. im terrified of enan since it'll be a horror show if i have bad sides on it lol.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    i'll definitely post my bloods. i replied to the pm, but it was kinda half minded lmao. i'll re read it all and make sure i covered all of your questions. and to make sure i didnt say something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    my guy doesnt have npp unfortunately. if he did i'd run the sh1t out some npp, thats why im considering tren, since he has ace. im terrified of enan since it'll be a horror show if i have bad sides on it lol.
  38. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Thanks bro!
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Day 20. i pinned, 250/325. also only took 25mgs dbol.. i checked my bp... yikes is all i can say 140/70 is getting a bit high for my likeness. its not way off my normal numbers, 125-130/60 but i'm noticing it.

an update on weight- im sitting at 215lbs STILL. however im recomping way faster than i would have expected. I started 20 days ago at 13.7%. today i calipered in at 11.1%. BEAST numbers. abs are starting to pop through. veins everywhere in my arms. I'm loving this sh!t.

WRECKED my bi's and tri's at the gym. I'm enjoying the split my trainers got me on. still feeling a bit of a pump from it. i finished lifting like 6 hours ago if not longer now.

Flat bar curls. Warmed up with the bar, 85x8, 95x8,95x8,95x7.
    The pump was already un real...
    Preachers
    75x10,85x8,90x8,95x8,95x8.

Db curls
    25x8 2 sets 35x8 1 set 35x4.

Hammer curls 25x8 for 4 sets

V bar push down
    60x12,90x10,100x8,100x10,110x8

Skull crushers
    75x12, 115x8 for 3 sets, last set was 115x7

Close grip bench
    135x15, 225x10,245x8(2sets)

Dips- only did body weight. 30 second breaks 3 sets of 20 1 set of 10

Hit some abs and cardio also.
  40. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Day 20. i pinned, 250/325. also only took 25mgs dbol.. i checked my bp... yikes is all i can say 140/70 is getting a bit high for my likeness. its not way off my normal numbers, 125-130/60 but i'm noticing it.

an update on weight- im sitting at 215lbs STILL. however im recomping way faster than i would have expected. I started 20 days ago at 13.7%. today i calipered in at 11.1%. BEAST numbers. abs are starting to pop through. veins everywhere in my arms. I'm loving this sh!t.

WRECKED my bi's and tri's at the gym. I'm enjoying the split my trainers got me on. still feeling a bit of a pump from it. i finished lifting like 6 hours ago if not longer now.

Flat bar curls. Warmed up with the bar, 85x8, 95x8,95x8,95x7.
    The pump was already un real...
    Preachers
    75x10,85x8,90x8,95x8,95x8.

Db curls
    25x8 2 sets 35x8 1 set 35x4.

Hammer curls 25x8 for 4 sets

V bar push down
    60x12,90x10,100x8,100x10,110x8

Skull crushers
    75x12, 115x8 for 3 sets, last set was 115x7

Close grip bench
    135x15, 225x10,245x8(2sets)

Dips- only did body weight. 30 second breaks 3 sets of 20 1 set of 10

Hit some abs and cardio also.
    Nice numbers bro! Jealous on the heavy skull crushers. Def don't mess with those anymore. Elbows will be killing me. Years of heavy bench dips! I usually do j&m's for my heavy tricep excersise keeps my elbows loving the pump as well. Btw Glad to hear your boss is being cool to.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 12:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:16 AM