Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 2 of 22 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    hope these work. possibly before shots?
    Lookin good bro! Let's put some mass on ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  2. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Lookin good bro! Let's put some mass on ;-)
    The mass is coming. Ill be taking a trip home around the last few days of my dbols... wonder how many people will be asking questions.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  3. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    The mass is coming. Ill be taking a trip home around the last few days of my dbols... wonder how many people will be asking questions.
    Lol I love questions!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Dude at work thinks its all the stimulates I take... What a ****in idiot
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Dude at work thinks its all the stimulates I take... What a ****in idiot
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Tell me about it...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Good base bro, time to get beefy up in here!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  8. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Tell me about it...
    stims and size are like vodka and driving.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  9. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    34614

    Looking great bud! Now time to get as wide as a damn barn!!
  10. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5897

    i used EQ twice. first time along with test e, 4weeks at 400mg (only had that much). second time i decided to give it a good run. 10weeks at 600mg + test e my plan was do go 14-16weeks lean bulk. i stopped it at week 10. both times i did EQ i felt like i was having a heart attack from walking up the stairs. to me EQ is only good on paper, lean anabolic, low water retention etc...but in actuality it sucks.

    hey u might run it and ****ing LOVE it! only one way to find out bro. keep smashing that ****. but if ur heart starts pounding in the later weeks, straight up drop the EQ.
  11. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    i used EQ twice. first time along with test e, 4weeks at 400mg (only had that much). second time i decided to give it a good run. 10weeks at 600mg + test e my plan was do go 14-16weeks lean bulk. i stopped it at week 10. both times i did EQ i felt like i was having a heart attack from walking up the stairs. to me EQ is only good on paper, lean anabolic, low water retention etc...but in actuality it sucks.

    hey u might run it and ****ing LOVE it! only one way to find out bro. keep smashing that ****. but if ur heart starts pounding in the later weeks, straight up drop the EQ.
    Ive seen so many mixed reviews on eq. Seems like a love it or hate it drug. Youre the first one ive seen mention bp issues. Definitely something to watch for. Thanks for the heads up. Most of the stories ive heard were deca dick like symptoms.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  12. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5897

    i didnt have problems down there but it was like off cycle maybe a little more libido. test+tren turns me into a porn star and this wasn't like that at all.
  13. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    34614

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    i used EQ twice. first time along with test e, 4weeks at 400mg (only had that much). second time i decided to give it a good run. 10weeks at 600mg + test e my plan was do go 14-16weeks lean bulk. i stopped it at week 10. both times i did EQ i felt like i was having a heart attack from walking up the stairs. to me EQ is only good on paper, lean anabolic, low water retention etc...but in actuality it sucks.

    hey u might run it and ****ing LOVE it! only one way to find out bro. keep smashing that ****. but if ur heart starts pounding in the later weeks, straight up drop the EQ.
    That's very surprising the hear about EQ, I almost took it about a year ago and decided not. I ran out of funds at the time. But from what I read it was suppose to support your cardio vascular system. How did you respond to tren? most people say they cant do cardio at all while on it. And I have been the total opposite, but I have also added clen in with it.
  14. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    i didnt have problems down there but it was like off cycle maybe a little more libido. test+tren turns me into a porn star and this wasn't like that at all.
    When you were on tren were you using high test low tren, low test high tren or a more balanced dose? Seems weird to hear pornstar and tren in the same sentence.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  15. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5897

    EQ didnt have much of effect on my cardio. ones my heart got used to beating fast it would keep going.
    i used 175mg test prop eod, 156mg tren ace eod. porn star status.
  16. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    34614

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    EQ didnt have much of effect on my cardio. ones my heart got used to beating fast it would keep going.
    i used 175mg test prop eod, 156mg tren ace eod. porn star status.
    Sounds just like my stack right now for contest prep. I have Anavar and clen added in mine as well.
  17. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Sounds just like my stack right now for contest prep. I have Anavar and clen added in mine as well.
    sounds delicious.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  18. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    537
    Rep Power
    34614

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    sounds delicious.
    Haha now that's a good way to put it!
  19. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Day 4. +6lbs.. surely the scale at the gym is messed up. or im holding a ton of water. thats outlandish for 4 days of dbol. i think.

    Dosed 250mg test, 250mg eq into my left ass cheek, 50mg dbols.

    CRUSHED shoulders today.

    walked into an almost empty gym. grabbed the 45lb dumbells. sat down. pushed them over head for 12 reps to get the blood flowing. grabbed a 10lb plate and warmed up my rotators further immediately after. about 45 seconds later, grabbed the 65 lb bells for another warm up set of 12. another 45 seconds. another 10 lbs and 12 reps. 45 seconds later i did it again. and again. for the last set i hit 75's and then 55's for 8 each (starting to gas on the high intensity short breaks with slow negatives)

    seated shoulders on the smith- 135x10 super set with 17.5lbs each hand lateral raises. 1 minute break. 185x10, super set 17.5lbs lateral raises. 1 minute. 185x8 superset 17.5. 1 minute break 135x10 no superset.

    by the time i got done doing my pressing movements i thought my delts were going to pop. so i went and did cables for the same rep counts as my back day- 4 sec neg, 2 sec pause, 2 sec push.

    Rear delt cable flies, 15lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20x10 dropset 10x10

    facepulls. 3x12 @ 80 lbs

    20 minutes on the elliptical.

    shoulders are still killing me 2 hours later. LOVE the pump.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  20. Registered User
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Day 4. +6lbs.. surely the scale at the gym is messed up. or im holding a ton of water. thats outlandish for 4 days of dbol. i think.

    Dosed 250mg test, 250mg eq into my left ass cheek, 50mg dbols.

    CRUSHED shoulders today.

    walked into an almost empty gym. grabbed the 45lb dumbells. sat down. pushed them over head for 12 reps to get the blood flowing. grabbed a 10lb plate and warmed up my rotators further immediately after. about 45 seconds later, grabbed the 65 lb bells for another warm up set of 12. another 45 seconds. another 10 lbs and 12 reps. 45 seconds later i did it again. and again. for the last set i hit 75's and then 55's for 8 each (starting to gas on the high intensity short breaks with slow negatives)

    seated shoulders on the smith- 135x10 super set with 17.5lbs each hand lateral raises. 1 minute break. 185x10, super set 17.5lbs lateral raises. 1 minute. 185x8 superset 17.5. 1 minute break 135x10 no superset.

    by the time i got done doing my pressing movements i thought my delts were going to pop. so i went and did cables for the same rep counts as my back day- 4 sec neg, 2 sec pause, 2 sec push.

    Rear delt cable flies, 15lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20x10 dropset 10x10

    facepulls. 3x12 @ 80 lbs

    20 minutes on the elliptical.

    shoulders are still killing me 2 hours later. LOVE the pump.
    Nice shoulder workout bro. When u say face pulls are u using cables with a rope for rear delts?
  21. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Nice shoulder workout bro. When u say face pulls are u using cables with a rope for rear delts?
    yeah. i like them they seem to do a good job tightening them up and help keep my shoulders rolled back.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  22. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Good news and bad news... good news is I'm starting to feel the perpetual pump from the dbols and despite being at work im in a great mood. Looks like shts going to get gnarly from here on out... :-D

    Bad news. I left my fugging gym gear at home because i woke up late and had to rush to get to work.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  23. Registered User
    Sankha's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    227

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Good news and bad news... good news is I'm starting to feel the perpetual pump from the dbols and despite being at work im in a great mood. Looks like shts going to get gnarly from here on out... :-D

    Bad news. I left my fugging gym gear at home because i woke up late and had to rush to get to work.
    Good to hear!

    Train shirtless then! Give the people something to see
  24. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Good news and bad news... good news is I'm starting to feel the perpetual pump from the dbols and despite being at work im in a great mood. Looks like shts going to get gnarly from here on out... :-D

    Bad news. I left my fugging gym gear at home because i woke up late and had to rush to get to work.
    I trained with out pants one time...the gym owner kicked me out =\
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  25. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Yeah i think id get tossed quick doing straight leg deadlifts without pants. Im wearing my pink leopard print thong.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  26. Registered User
    Sankha's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    227

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Yeah i think id get tossed quick doing straight leg deadlifts without pants. Im wearing my pink leopard print thong.
    What's so weird about a pink Leopard thong?
  27. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Quote Originally Posted by Sankha

    What's so weird about a pink Leopard thong?
    Thats what im trying to figure out man.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  28. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,334
    Rep Power
    9477701

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Day 4. +6lbs.. surely the scale at the gym is messed up. or im holding a ton of water. thats outlandish for 4 days of dbol. i think.

    Dosed 250mg test, 250mg eq into my left ass cheek, 50mg dbols.

    CRUSHED shoulders today.

    walked into an almost empty gym. grabbed the 45lb dumbells. sat down. pushed them over head for 12 reps to get the blood flowing. grabbed a 10lb plate and warmed up my rotators further immediately after. about 45 seconds later, grabbed the 65 lb bells for another warm up set of 12. another 45 seconds. another 10 lbs and 12 reps. 45 seconds later i did it again. and again. for the last set i hit 75's and then 55's for 8 each (starting to gas on the high intensity short breaks with slow negatives)

    seated shoulders on the smith- 135x10 super set with 17.5lbs each hand lateral raises. 1 minute break. 185x10, super set 17.5lbs lateral raises. 1 minute. 185x8 superset 17.5. 1 minute break 135x10 no superset.

    by the time i got done doing my pressing movements i thought my delts were going to pop. so i went and did cables for the same rep counts as my back day- 4 sec neg, 2 sec pause, 2 sec push.

    Rear delt cable flies, 15lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20lbsx10. 20x10 dropset 10x10

    facepulls. 3x12 @ 80 lbs

    20 minutes on the elliptical.

    shoulders are still killing me 2 hours later. LOVE the pump.
    Badass shoulder day bro! I like the set up on the update to. Nice job!

    Love shoulder day for that amazing pump!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,284
    Rep Power
    2331305

    Update from the gym. :-D. Keep my mind off my cardio

    Day 6. 75 mg dbols pwo...

    Legs

    Squat to a box 3" below parallel.
    135x10 for 2. Tweaked my groin somewhere in there.. no biggy. 225x5 250x5 275x5 305x3. It was humbling weight compared to parallel squats but cant complain. Concentrated on a slow negative and explosion from the hole. Almost a jump squat.

    Leg press (low board)
    Went 4 sets up to 5 plates each side. Its a 120lb sled you do the math. 10 slow neg explosive push reps.

    Leg press (high board)

    Real hammy killer. 2plates each side. Same rep style. 10 reps 3 sets

    Stiff leg deads

    135x8 for 4 sets.

    Leg extensions.

    Who cares what weight. 3 sets heavy as fck 25 reps.

    Standing leg curls
    Not sure on weight again 2 sets 15 reps each leg

    Standing calf raises. Dc training rep count.
    135x8 185x8 205x8

    Seated calves. Dc rep count also
    2 plates 2 sets 10 reps

    Cardio for 20ish.

    My legs are fried. Im ready to eat.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  30. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    15,514
    Rep Power
    3726229

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Update from the gym. :-D. Keep my mind off my cardio

    Day 6. 75 mg dbols pwo...

    Legs

    Squat to a box 3" below parallel.
    135x10 for 2. Tweaked my groin somewhere in there.. no biggy. 225x5 250x5 275x5 305x3. It was humbling weight compared to parallel squats but cant complain. Concentrated on a slow negative and explosion from the hole. Almost a jump squat.

    Leg press (low board)
    Went 4 sets up to 5 plates each side. Its a 120lb sled you do the math. 10 slow neg explosive push reps.

    Leg press (high board)

    Real hammy killer. 2plates each side. Same rep style. 10 reps 3 sets

    Stiff leg deads

    135x8 for 4 sets.

    Leg extensions.

    Who cares what weight. 3 sets heavy as fck 25 reps.

    Standing leg curls
    Not sure on weight again 2 sets 15 reps each leg

    Standing calf raises. Dc training rep count.
    135x8 185x8 205x8

    Seated calves. Dc rep count also
    2 plates 2 sets 10 reps

    Cardio for 20ish.

    My legs are fried. Im ready to eat.
    Kick ass bro! Don't eat the plate
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 12:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.