Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 16 of 22 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. Yeah quads suck but they can hold so much. I only put like .5cc in my delts, glutes and quads are good for atleast 3cc. I experimented with TNE.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751


  2. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Yeah quads suck but they can hold so much. I only put like .5cc in my delts, glutes and quads are good for atleast 3cc. I experimented with TNE.
    Really? Ive pushed almost 2.5 in my delts.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  3. Ahhh, it's a tiny muscle. I have to use my arms alot working on an ambulance. Maybe it's the tren ace idk but anything over .5cc in the delt and it makes work hell
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  4. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Ahhh, it's a tiny muscle. I have to use my arms alot working on an ambulance. Maybe it's the tren ace idk but anything over .5cc in the delt and it makes work hell
    could definitely be the tren. i've heard most tren ace is like fire.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  5. Yeah it's got a little bit of a bite, last about an hour or two after I pin. But then it subsides, it's worth it
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Yeah it's got a little bit of a bite, last about an hour or two after I pin. But then it subsides, it's worth it
    im looking forward to it in my spring cycle. sh*ts about to get freaky!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Hows ur cycle layout. Personally I'd run low test, tren as high as u can take it. Throw in some mast p. some thing like.

    Test p 350 per week 1-8
    Tren a 350 per week 1-8
    Mast p 500+ per week 1-8
    Abombs 50-100mg week 1-4
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  8. Might be able to take the tren higher if u keep the test dosage low. I had to keep my tren low cuz I'm running 600mg of test and I had a bunk AI for the first three weeks. Got a real AI so I could probably run the tren higher but I'm getting great results at 50mg Ed.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  9. Crazy mofo is going to be ripped lol my cycle is a bit more simple lol 650mg test with SD kicker and winny finisher
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Test and sd is a gift from god, that shot is fun
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  11. Aspirate.... So bubbles are fine intramuscular? I mean not a bunch obv
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Aspirate.... So bubbles are fine intramuscular? I mean not a bunch obv
    Yes and yes they are fine but the more air the more PIP but when you aspirate your only sucking your Air from your muscle already your not actually putting anymore into
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Yes and yes they are fine but the more air the more PIP but when you aspirate your only sucking your Air from your muscle already your not actually putting anymore into
    Ahh ok lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. U get more bubbles the more u pull. When I pin my butt I pull back pretty good cuz it's a hard area to see. So I like to Make sure for my delt and quad I can see them so I only pull back just enough to see a tiny bit if air. If ur in a blood vessel it will be really easy to pull and blood will be visible at the slightest pull.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  15. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    U get more bubbles the more u pull. When I pin my butt I pull back pretty good cuz it's a hard area to see. So I like to Make sure for my delt and quad I can see them so I only pull back just enough to see a tiny bit if air. If ur in a blood vessel it will be really easy to pull and blood will be visible at the slightest pull.
    Nervous.... I'll be pinning glutes
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Nervous.... I'll be pinning glutes
    Quads and doing them myself. Your an ass hole who's girl will pin for them! :-(
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Quads and doing them myself. Your an ass hole who's girl will pin for them! :-(
    Delts to prob lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    His girl was just tickling his ass when she was pinning him!

    Nah it was spasms. Bent the pin! Ive aspirated blood from my glutes and quads a few times. No biggy, just like sex pull out and put it back in. I hate pinning quads. It just hurts!
    Ohhhh so that's why I felt a tickle tickle on my a$$hole
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  19. Yeah I think everyone is nervous at first, but it's no biggy, I'd recommend using 1" 25g but a 23g feels about the same.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  20. I got 3ml leur loc 23g X 1.5
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    I got 3ml leur loc 23g X 1.5
    U just running test? If so that will be fine but might want to grab some 1inchers so u can practice on ur delts and quads. And inject to self, it's nice to have some one do it for u but ur a grown man. Do man things!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  22. I'm a grown ass man but that has no effect on the fact that It will be hard as hell to stick a piece of metal into my focking leg...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. I think the first day I do it I will probably get some type of pain med to take prior. I calm down big time after popping a perc or Vic. Might make that first inject a bit easier.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    I think the first day I do it I will probably get some type of pain med to take prior. I calm down big time after popping a perc or Vic. Might make that first inject a bit easier.
    Agreed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Hows ur cycle layout. Personally I'd run low test, tren as high as u can take it. Throw in some mast p. some thing like.

    Test p 350 per week 1-8
    Tren a 350 per week 1-8
    Mast p 500+ per week 1-8
    Abombs 50-100mg week 1-4
    if my guy had mast that'd definitely be something i'd consider. i was thinking probably some test e @ 250mgs a week and i'm going to work my way into 100-150 eod tren ace with some superdrol on the back at 10 mgs for 6 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm a grown ass man but that has no effect on the fact that It will be hard as hell to stick a piece of metal into my focking leg...
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I think the first day I do it I will probably get some type of pain med to take prior. I calm down big time after popping a perc or Vic. Might make that first inject a bit easier.
    i would use like a xanex or a valium not percs or vikes, but thats just me. it gets easier. glutes are a lot less painful than quads and delts are the easiest of all.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Aspirate.... So bubbles are fine intramuscular? I mean not a bunch obv
    Bubbles are only dangerous web it's IV and you would need at least 3 cc of air to kill someone t something. A couple are bubbles wouldn't kill you and with IM injections you are completely ok.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Bubbles are only dangerous web it's IV and you would need at least 3 cc of air to kill someone t something. A couple are bubbles wouldn't kill you and with IM injections you are completely ok.
    Thats alot of air!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  28. If u can't get mast, see if u can get provion. If u can't get that get AH or stano at 1.2g a day. The dht will help alot on tren
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  29. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    If u can't get mast, see if u can get provion. If u can't get that get AH or stano at 1.2g a day. The dht will help alot on tren
    Im looking at new sources currently. I may end up with masteron but god damn its spendy.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  30. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    If u can't get mast, see if u can get provion. If u can't get that get AH or stano at 1.2g a day. The dht will help alot on tren
    How long can you run stano at 1.2g?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 05:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 11:16 AM
Log in
Log in