Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 16 of 26 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. day 51

off day. i'll have taken 3 trenezines and 12.5mgs exemestane before the end of the day. split the dose up at every 6 hours yesterday for the trenezine, which put my last dose right as i was going to bed. still feeling lethargic but I'm certain it helped a little.

oddly enough my legs feel like hammered dog crap right now after yesterdays brutalization. definitely need the day off. tomorrow will be chesticles and triceps.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    day 51

off day. i'll have taken 3 trenezines and 12.5mgs exemestane before the end of the day. split the dose up at every 6 hours yesterday for the trenezine, which put my last dose right as i was going to bed. still feeling lethargic but I'm certain it helped a little.

oddly enough my legs feel like hammered dog crap right now after yesterdays brutalization. definitely need the day off. tomorrow will be chesticles and triceps.
    Listen to your body, even ON you need some rest! LOL
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

Listen to your body, even ON you need some rest! LOL
    Thats the absolute truth!

4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Thats the absolute truth!
    Naw I work out 7 days a week... 2 times a day and look at me!!! U will be fine
    I kid
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    day 51

Love my days off! Just because you're on doesn't mean work out everyday. I am a huge fan and a firm believer in less is more. Rest is when your muscles are rebuilding themselves and feel some people don't want to accept that. Sometimes I even get side tracked and want to lift everyday. Unitive my gains stop and then hen I apply less is more, I start to grow like crazy.

How are the trenezines? Why kind of gains are they producing?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Naw I work out 7 days a week... 2 times a day and look at me!!! U will be fine
    I kid
    well. im going to bump that to 8 days a week and 3x a day then. just till i catch up...

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Love my days off! Just because you're on doesn't mean work out everyday. I am a huge fan and a firm believer in less is more. Rest is when your muscles are rebuilding themselves and feel some people don't want to accept that. Sometimes I even get side tracked and want to lift everyday. Unitive my gains stop and then hen I apply less is more, I start to grow like crazy.

How are the trenezines? Why kind of gains are they producing?
    their very superdrol-esque with a bit of a zing to them. defnitely have a bit of lethargy from it. strength feels like its going up, weight is going up, need to check the scale but last weigh in was 222. leaning out slightly, and my appetite is GONE. im forcing my self to eat. definitely a tren side there... i do look/feel a little more lean and vascular. my resting heart rate has gone from 62bpm to about 90... i KNOW thats a tren side as well. definitely feel alpha as phuck on it. ready to smash sh*t when i walk into the gym. enjoying it other than the lethargy that i'm feeling from it. started taking dhea and its helping a little bit i think. I'll give a final review in 2-3 weeks on it though so i can get a full impression of it.

7. You will get bigger haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. day 52

even beasts get sick sometimes

it'd explain why i felt like i got hit by a truck yesterday when i woke up. gonna sleep all day. see if i can kick this sh*t and hit the gym tomorrow.

9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    day 52

even beasts get sick sometimes

it'd explain why i felt like i got hit by a truck yesterday when i woke up. gonna sleep all day. see if i can kick this sh*t and hit the gym tomorrow.
    That sucks! Ever try those airborne cold things? I take one any time I feel somthing coming on and always help to kick it out of my system..

10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

That sucks! Ever try those airborne cold things? I take one any time I feel somthing coming on and always help to kick it out of my system..
    Did I hear Airborne? Lol jk jk
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Did I hear Airborne? Lol jk jk
    I knew that would get a comment from u! LOL You need to lurk around in my halo thread brother!

12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

I knew that would get a comment from u! LOL You need to lurk around in my halo thread brother!
    Halo thread? ****in link me!!! Haha you know ill be there
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    never heard of them.. i'm just eating a ton of vitamin c, attempting to stay hydrated and trying to keep food in me. do they have a name by chance? i'll take anything to kick this sh*t more quickly..

14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

never heard of them.. i'm just eating a ton of vitamin c, attempting to stay hydrated and trying to keep food in me. do they have a name by chance? i'll take anything to kick this sh*t more quickly..
    It's called Airborne
    It's a vitamin immunity booster you drop in water to dissolve. You will get recovered in a day or two
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Halo thread? ****in link me!!! Haha you know ill be there
    Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored)

16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It's called Airborne
    It's a vitamin immunity booster you drop in water to dissolve. You will get recovered in a day or two
    ah. no sh*t.. maybe i'll have to hit up the grocery store in a little while to pick some up. thanks bros!

17. In! Lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

ah. no sh*t.. maybe i'll have to hit up the grocery store in a little while to pick some up. thanks bros!
    Definitely... You get like a tube with a bunch of em in it. Lil fuzz things... Should clear you right up.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Definitely... You get like a tube with a bunch of em in it. Lil fuzz things... Should clear you right up.
    hope so man. i hate feeling like a gigantic sick baby.

20. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    go get them good stuff! I think you can to it every 4-6 hours. Gives u a little boost of energy too!

21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

hope so man. i hate feeling like a gigantic sick baby.
    I get sick once a year at beginning of summer. If I think I'm gettin sick... I drop an Airborne and I never do. It's just that good
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

go get them good stuff! I think you can to it every 4-6 hours. Gives u a little boost of energy too!
    Oh ya its got b vits
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    definitely need a boost of that. need some appetite too. the tren is killing it mine.

24. I got some appetite stims lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I got some appetite stims lol
    what you got homie? i've been thinking of pinning the eq again at lower doses than 650mgs a week to see if that helps at all..i wanted to eat everything in sight off of 650 a week.. hopefully its the same at lower doses. LOL. i've also been looking into injectable b12...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 05:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 06:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 02:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 12:16 PM