Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 16

Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 16 of 16 First ... 11141516
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lector is some amazing ****, I got gyno off that tren run. It got a decent size. One week on lectro and it was gone!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Lector is some amazing ****, I got gyno off that tren run. It got a decent size. One week on lectro and it was gone!
    I had a lump pop up when I wanted to try a gram. 1mg and gone.

CSA, what do you think about 7 weeks @ 700mg prop, 525mg of npp followed by week of test only @ low doses followed by another 7 weeks of tren ace? Im going to take the tren as high as I can on hrt test doses.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

I had a lump pop up when I wanted to try a gram. 1mg and gone.

CSA, what do you think about 7 weeks @ 700mg prop, 525mg of npp followed by week of test only @ low doses followed by another 7 weeks of tren ace? Im going to take the tren as high as I can on hrt test doses.
    Sounds like a pretty interesting cycle, but if you are going to run a 19 nor like that why not just tren e for 16 weeks?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Sounds like a pretty interesting cycle, but if you are going to run a 19 nor like that why not just tren e for 16 weeks?
    Long tren scares me. I need to run short to find a sweet spot. Tren seems best for 8-10 weeks anyway. Never see anyone on longer than 10!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

If its tren e then 4 weeks goes into kicking in socyu technic could run it for 16 weeks but I completely agree on finding your sweet spot with a shorter ester first. I was going to do that next cycle and then some Time down the road run a nice long test e/ tren e bulk cycle.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

If its tren e then 4 weeks goes into kicking in socyu technic could run it for 16 weeks but I completely agree on finding your sweet spot with a shorter ester first. I was going to do that next cycle and then some Time down the road run a nice long test e/ tren e bulk cycle.
    That's my thoughts. Figure out nandralone and tren then time to get freakish
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Highlights of today's work out, bent over rows @235x4 +10 from last week, flat bench, 345x3, +10 and dips, 3 sets of 10@ +90lbs. People were STARING today like im some sort of freak.

Also had a coworker make comments on my huge fücking traps. God coming off this cycle will be an absolute shame...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Highlights of today's work out, bent over rows @235x4 +10 from last week, flat bench, 345x3, +10 and dips, 3 sets of 10@ +90lbs. People were STARING today like im some sort of freak.

Also had a coworker make comments on my huge fücking traps. God coming off this cycle will be an absolute shame...
    Awesome numbers man those are some strong lifts! As for coming off, we'll, you could stay on forever
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Awesome numbers man those are some strong lifts! As for coming off, we'll, you could stay on forever
    Thanks bro. Its about time I'm able to pile on the weight. Been really disheartened over it. I wish I could stay on! I need to come off though. May start crusing after the next cycle.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Thanks bro. Its about time I'm able to pile on the weight. Been really disheartened over it. I wish I could stay on! I need to come off though. May start crusing after the next cycle.
    I would like to give that a try but not until I am much older and already have kids, that's even if I want kids. Maybe in my mid 30s I do a blast/cruise. Don't really want to stress my Htpa out that much this young.

I'm currently running ostarine, I started 3 weeks after pct, I missed the incredible gains too much. So far it's pretty cool stuff, you don't feel "on" but I've been getting stronger and better pumps every work out. You should give it a try. In using it to lean down to 12% bf then I'm going to hop in a tren cycle for a massive bulk session.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I would like to give that a try but not until I am much older and already have kids, that's even if I want kids. Maybe in my mid 30s I do a blast/cruise. Don't really want to stress my Htpa out that much this young.

I'm currently running ostarine, I started 3 weeks after pct, I missed the incredible gains too much. So far it's pretty cool stuff, you don't feel "on" but I've been getting stronger and better pumps every work out. You should give it a try. In using it to lean down to 12% bf then I'm going to hop in a tren cycle for a massive bulk session.
    I've been looking at osta and peps. Mgf and igf lr3 really have my curiousity. I want my receptors to clear a bit though so I might just use peptides.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Killed legs Tuesday. Wednesday was a day off. Today my legs are excessively sore. Guess that means that the esters are getting close to clear. :-( pct soon. First week will be 100 clo 40 nolva and 75 erase with recycle dpol and anebeta.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Killed legs Tuesday. Wednesday was a day off. Today my legs are excessively sore. Guess that means that the esters are getting close to clear. :-( pct soon. First week will be 100 clo 40 nolva and 75 erase with recycle dpol and anebeta.
    That sounds like a fun PCT. I'm 5 days into my PCT and loving erase and ABE... Good luck..
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Anebata made my pct amazing, I felt on during pct and was super strong with intense pumps
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Anebata made my pct amazing, I felt on during pct and was super strong with intense pumps
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

That sounds like a fun PCT. I'm 5 days into my PCT and loving erase and ABE... Good luck..
    You two are why I decided to try it again. Didn't care for it first run.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

You two are why I decided to try it again. Didn't care for it first run.
    My two cents though, run it 2 weeks past pct, so 6 weeks total. I stopped it right when pct ended and I'm just now getting back to feeling strong and wanting to go to the gym. Also, eat very very clean because it's going to make you so insanely hungry all thd time. And when you eat it's very hard to stop. Pct is critical because you can pack I fat easily so earning tons of bad food with be no bueno.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    My two cents though, run it 2 weeks past pct, so 6 weeks total. I stopped it right when pct ended and I'm just now getting back to feeling strong and wanting to go to the gym. Also, eat very very clean because it's going to make you so insanely hungry all thd time. And when you eat it's very hard to stop. Pct is critical because you can pack I fat easily so earning tons of bad food with be no bueno.
    ^^^^ Exactly! I'm 5 days on and the hunger is kicking in hard.. I always run 2 bottles, around the 2-3 week is when the gains start kicking in..
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Couple days into pct. My god this mp clomid is spectacular. I can feel my balls un shrinking by the day. Feeling fairly good, somewhat depressed but physically good. That's about all I got worth reporting.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Couple days into pct. My god this mp clomid is spectacular. I can feel my balls un shrinking by the day. Feeling fairly good, somewhat depressed but physically good. That's about all I got worth reporting.
    Today is my first day bro on pct. The past couple days I've been down bad. I'm trying not too kill it at the gym and can tell my muscles are fatigued badly. Also ready for the nuts to grow. Its a big difference being on and off bro, through my workout I'm soar. Sucks! All good, I'm gunna bounce back just wish I would hurry the fauk up lol
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Glad PCT is starting off good! Depression sucks thats why I don't use Clomid for PCT. I go with Tamox never has me feeling down and 10 days into my PCT and the balls are hanging like a horse!!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Glad PCT is starting off good! Depression sucks thats why I don't use Clomid for PCT. I go with Tamox never has me feeling down and 10 days into my PCT and the balls are hanging like a horse!!!
    Im using both. I'd be using hcg if I had a Guy for it as well. I've used nolva seperately and clomid seperate but never in combination. I wish I wasn't in NY, I'd go get bloods done if I didn't, this is the quickest I've bounced back
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Well. Its been a hell of a week. Had an interview Tuesday, went to the buffalo bills game Thursday, found out I got the job Friday, and Yesterday was opening day of gun season. I freed up A LOT of time... 1 dead buck, 1 dead doe. 2 sets of fresh backstraps.

I should be able to stay fairly consistent in the gym for a little while now. Pct is going well, no negative sides to report.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Well. Its been a hell of a week. Had an interview Tuesday, went to the buffalo bills game Thursday, found out I got the job Friday, and Yesterday was opening day of gun season. I freed up A LOT of time... 1 dead buck, 1 dead doe. 2 sets of fresh backstraps.

I should be able to stay fairly consistent in the gym for a little while now. Pct is going well, no negative sides to report.
    Nice sound like things are going good for you! Looks like the freezer is stocked with some good meat!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats on job bro. Sounds like a good week. Bet u can go to a bills game pretty cheep, almost as cheep as me getting tickets to my chiefs team, oh wait! They give them away lol my team is terrible but I still love going to games...and a few brewski's later it don't even matter who won haha
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I drove up to NYC a day after Sandy hit to see a concert I had booked a few months ago...dear God, you guys are really hurting, all my well wishes to you. 5 hours on the highway to get to NY, then another 4 hours to go the last 10 miles to our hotel in Brooklyn lol. Not the mention the 3 hours in line waiting for gas...
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Congrats on job bro. Sounds like a good week. Bet u can go to a bills game pretty cheep, almost as cheep as me getting tickets to my chiefs team, oh wait! They give them away lol my team is terrible but I still love going to games...and a few brewski's later it don't even matter who won haha
    Unfortunately it still matters and I have NO idea why LOL. The tickets were 120 a pop. Buffalo games are stupid expensive, especially when they play against Miami.

Nice sound like things are going good for you! Looks like the freezer is stocked with some good meat!
    Hells yeah, venison from my knowledge is a great replacement for chicken THANK GOD! Things are definitely looking up lately.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    I drove up to NYC a day after Sandy hit to see a concert I had booked a few months ago...dear God, you guys are really hurting, all my well wishes to you. 5 hours on the highway to get to NY, then another 4 hours to go the last 10 miles to our hotel in Brooklyn lol. Not the mention the 3 hours in line waiting for gas...
    I live on the opposite side of NY from where the hurricane hit. It got a little windy and rainy. No real damage here. I do know my dad works for the power company and he worked back to back 120hr weeks trying to help clean up and fix stuff.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Holding steady at 220. Diet has been a little shîtty though. Nothing crazy to report for pct. Libido is decent. Balls filled out but still look a little small.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Holding steady at 220. Diet has been a little shîtty though. Nothing crazy to report for pct. Libido is decent. Balls filled out but still look a little small.
    Be careful with eating sh*tty and anabet bro, I had family come into town and was eating out often not making the best restaurant choices. That combined with the black hole I had for a stomach from anaebeta put some love around my mid section.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recovered pretty quickly huh bro? May have to pick up some clomid to add to pct. Congrats on the job!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Recovered pretty quickly huh bro? May have to pick up some clomid to add to pct. Congrats on the job!
    i think the clomid and novla in combo were pretty clutch. my strength isnt fading at all either. my endurance is a little bit less though.

thanks man. i start the new gig monday. theyre sending me to canada already on monday evening, paying me ot to drive! hope theres gyms in canada.

speaking of which, planet fitness is pretty much a national chain right? i might get a membership there for while im on the road... i dont like pf at all but if it keeps me lifting then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Be careful with eating sh*tty and anabet bro, I had family come into town and was eating out often not making the best restaurant choices. That combined with the black hole I had for a stomach from anaebeta put some love around my mid section.
    thanks bro. i need to get it under control. i've been eating pretty clean for almost year, my willpower is shot! lol
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

i think the clomid and novla in combo were pretty clutch. my strength isnt fading at all either. my endurance is a little bit less though.

thanks man. i start the new gig monday. theyre sending me to canada already on monday evening, paying me ot to drive! hope theres gyms in canada.

speaking of which, planet fitness is pretty much a national chain right? i might get a membership there for while im on the road... i dont like pf at all but if it keeps me lifting then so be it.

thanks bro. i need to get it under control. i've been eating pretty clean for almost year, my willpower is shot! lol
    That's exactly what happened to me along with having family out of town then followed by a vacation I went on with my girl fr our anniversary. I lost all will power being at the mercy of delicious restaurant food and an anabeta appetite. It creeps up on you the one day you look and your tummy is poking out a little more lol

On a more positive note I ran almost the same pct as you and kept all strength. Pct was not bad At all.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 12:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 10:16 AM