Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 15 of 22 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    This thread has bee so heart felt today

I had a hard time not cruising but honesty I really wanted to practice perfecting my PCT. instead of cruising would it be more ideal to go on, pct, then hop back on right after PCT? At least then you start up the boys for a month and resensitize your LH production/ receptors...
    Thats the truth though. Gotta come off some time. Need to be 100%certain pct will work. Ill be waiting till march or so for my next cycle and that may end with 125mg shots of test ever monday and thursday instead of clomid and nolva
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Thats the truth though. Gotta come off some time. Need to be 100%certain pct will work. Ill be waiting till march or so for my next cycle and that may end with 125mg shots of test ever monday and thursday instead of clomid and nolva
    But I don't want to come off! But I guess I will cause I will be going with my boys tren ace in the very near future along with some prop. Can't wait. Really thinking 1st of December. Need to give my body a rest and then get it again.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    But I don't want to come off! But I guess I will cause I will be going with my boys tren ace in the very near future along with some prop. Can't wait. Really thinking 1st of December. Need to give my body a rest and then get it again.
    same boy as before? I'm thinking of running the same this spring for an all out nasty cut. I'll probably run 6 weeks of low dose superdrol with it and just get yuccked

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Hellz yeah bro! Run that ****! I b sticking around I might have to run it in the near future.

5. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

same boy as before? I'm thinking of running the same this spring for an all out nasty cut. I'll probably run 6 weeks of low dose superdrol with it and just get yuccked
    Sounds like you gots a plan. Hey bro what's the diff in sd and dbol. Aren't they similar. Don't know much about superdrol but notice from guys on here it will get you big. Can you enlighten me beast?

6. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Sounds like you gots a plan. Hey bro what's the diff in sd and dbol. Aren't they similar. Don't know much about superdrol but notice from guys on here it will get you big. Can you enlighten me beast?
    Sd is methyl masterone... Similar but more potent. Sd doesn't aromatize either but more harsh
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Sd is methyl masterone... Similar but more potent. Sd doesn't aromatize either but more harsh
    I apreciate the info bro! Might just have to look into doing a cycle one day. You would run this for a kick start and run it smaller doses than dbol, is that correct?

8. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

I apreciate the info bro! Might just have to look into doing a cycle one day. You would run this for a kick start and run it smaller doses than dbol, is that correct?
    Correct! You can run at 10mg and make awesome gains for sure!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Sd is best described as a "dry anadrol". Its a dht substance- methy masteron. Its slightly diuretic, so 2 gallons of water a day isnt enough. It has a huge amount of glycogen retention. Its strength gains are explosive to say the least, more so than dbol and anadrol. Its fantastic for bulking to say the least. Its also great for recomp/cutting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Sd is best described as a "dry anadrol". Its a dht substance- methy masteron. Its slightly diuretic, so 2 gallons of water a day isnt enough. It has a huge amount of glycogen retention. Its strength gains are explosive to say the least, more so than dbol and anadrol. Its fantastic for bulking to say the least. Its also great for recomp/cutting.
    Sounds like something I deff. Need too find my friend. Anything bettter than those two orals gots to b bad ass. So I would need lots of water with it too. Will look into sd bro. Thanks! I will deff b following your next cycle if you use this haha
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Sounds like something I deff. Need too find my friend. Anything bettter than those two orals gots to b bad ass. So I would need lots of water with it too. Will look into sd bro. Thanks! I will deff b following your next cycle if you use this haha
    the pro trenezine i'm taking now has a very similar compound to superdrol in it. dmz- its 2 sd molecules bonded with an azine bridge. the results have been similar. since i started taking it i've gained roughly 8lbs!

12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

the pro trenezine i'm taking now has a very similar compound to superdrol in it. dmz- its 2 sd molecules bonded with an azine bridge. the results have been similar. since i started taking it i've gained roughly 8lbs!
    A lil bit milder but not by much
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    A lil bit milder but not by much
    idk man the lethargy blows the sd outta the water. but my piss doesnt look like sweet tea. its really a trade off. one thing i havent noticed is back pumps.

14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

idk man the lethargy blows the sd outta the water. but my piss doesnt look like sweet tea. its really a trade off. one thing i havent noticed is back pumps.
    I never have ANY sides from sd and I ran 30 through and a fifth week of 40. I love 40! I'll be goin 40 for kick
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I never have ANY sides from sd and I ran 30 through and a fifth week of 40. I love 40! I'll be goin 40 for kick
    nice. i've run 30 several times now. I'm not sure if i've ever noticed any difference between 30 and 20. i might do 6 weeks at 10, then again i might do 3 weeks at 40 for my next run. i havent decided on the full details yet but its going to be insane any way you look at it.

16. 40 is where its at
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    40 is where its at
    I'm thinking 10 weeks of 60 mg jk lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

I'm thinking 10 weeks of 60 mg jk lol
    A real man would.

19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

A real man would.
    Don't want my liver to b bleading bro haha

20. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Don't want my liver to b bleading bro haha
    Livers are overrated

21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Livers are overrated
    Too tell ya the truth bro, I never thought about my liver till I came to this forum. I ran a couple cycles of pro hormones that worked good. But never took anything for liver. Now that I'm on the real stuff and don't plan on quiting I better take care of it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Too tell ya the truth bro, I never thought about my liver till I came to this forum. I ran a couple cycles of pro hormones that worked good. But never took anything for liver. Now that I'm on the real stuff and don't plan on quiting I better take care of it.
    true that man. cant go wrong wit a solid tudca product!

23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

true that man. cant go wrong wit a solid tudca product!
    TUDCA = Amazing!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

24. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

TUDCA = Amazing!
    That's for my next cycle, thanks for the recomendation bro!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Haha how far do I inject? 1 1/2 in needles
    I use a 1" on my glute, works good. 25guage. Quads can be tricky but delt and glute are cake. Just push in aspirate and plunge. The quad I have hit a never and have had some spasms nothing to bad just freaky when it happens.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

26. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I use a 1" on my glute, works good. 25guage. Quads can be tricky but delt and glute are cake. Just push in aspirate and plunge. The quad I have hit a never and have had some spasms nothing to bad just freaky when it happens.
    i've hit something in my glutes twice now on this cycle. the spasms with the pin in are a weird ass sensation. i hate 25ga though, takes so long to push the oil through when your using more than 1ml.

27. Yeah it does take a little bit of time and effort to push the 25g, but I like them. I hit a vain in my glute, aspirate a bit if blood. But never anything to make them spaz. Now I hit my quad funny a few weeks ago that **** contracted all the way. I pulled out and stick the other quad
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

i've hit something in my glutes twice now on this cycle. the spasms with the pin in are a weird ass sensation. i hate 25ga though, takes so long to push the oil through when your using more than 1ml.
    Everything I pinned my glute I would get a tingling sensation. It feels like someone is tickling my a$$. I think it's pretty normal
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

29. That's not normal ur a freak.
    Christopher

30. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    That's not normal ur a freak.
    His girl was just tickling his ass when she was pinning him!

Nah it was spasms. Bent the pin! Ive aspirated blood from my glutes and quads a few times. No biggy, just like sex pull out and put it back in. I hate pinning quads. It just hurts!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 05:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 06:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 02:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 12:16 PM