Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 15 of 16 First ... 1013141516 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

quick update, i'm going to run a 6 week blast of dc training to finish my cycle out. im going to drop back to a 3 days a week split since life has been hectic with the longer shifts and hunting season kicking in. figured dc would be perfect for a 3 day split, or wendlers 5,3,1 since i'm going into bulk mode now that it's supposed to be cold. snowed on me out hunting friday 77 degrees at 8 tonight though. wtf ny.

with the dc i'll run the 6 week blast, cruise for the first 2 weeks of pct then kill it normal dc style until probably february when i'll start to recomp and i'll start running a cut in april. i loved the results i was seeing in my legs and arms from dc the first time i did it, hopefully i can make big progress everywhere on it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

did i say dc? i meant wendlers. i'm dumb. following a bastardized version of the bodybuilder assistance work program

squat day. wave a

squat
    warm up 135x10, 225x10 work sets 275x5, 290x5, 310x5

hack squats
    narrow stance 150x12, 150x12, wide and high stance 150x10, 150x10

leg extensions
    150x10, 190x10 for 3 sets

seated leg curls (hammer strength)
    45x15, 70x15 for 3 sets

calf raises on leg press sled with a dc style rep count 5 second contraction hold 15 seconds at the bottom

4 plates for 12 reps, 5 normal reps afterwards

weighted abs- 30 second rests
    90x25x20x15x18x15

anyways, gear update, pinned 375mls test e, took .5mgs letro, the lump is pretty much gone. nips are still VERY sensitive. i'll switch over to exemestane by the end of the week i think.

i also owe a final review on the pro trenazine. i managed to make it 3 weeks on it, i stopped dosing when i got sick so i could take asprin and its friends to get the fever and nasal swelling down, the last week i bumped it to 3 caps a day. as far as what i liked and didnt like about it-

likes; strength gains were through the roof. anything with a compound like dmz or sd AND a ph to trenbolone is going to give a great amount of strength. vascularity. i was extremely veiny. fat loss, i did lean up a little bit while using it. nothing crazy like the reports of 100mgs a day of tren ace but my diet was pretty much poop the whole time i was using it and thats something to be said.

dislikes; lethargy. the dmz had me super sluggish the whole time i was on, even while using 750mgs a week of test and i decided to try to combat it with dhea. didnt do me too well. the actual dosing. i would have liked a higher tren dose per cap, or a lower dmz dose to take more caps to get a little more tren out of it. i didnt really experience any tren like sides other than my appetite dissapeared.

all in all, aside from the lethargy and dosing of it, the pro trenazine is a solid product. i will consider using it in my next bulk or recomp cycle. i enjoyed the massive strength gains and pumps from it. didnt really notice anything in the way of back pumps either, i will comment on that. usually orals KILL my lower back.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

did i say dc? i meant wendlers. i'm dumb. following a bastardized version of the bodybuilder assistance work program

squat day. wave a

squat
    warm up 135x10, 225x10 work sets 275x5, 290x5, 310x5

hack squats
    narrow stance 150x12, 150x12, wide and high stance 150x10, 150x10

leg extensions
    150x10, 190x10 for 3 sets

seated leg curls (hammer strength)
    45x15, 70x15 for 3 sets

calf raises on leg press sled with a dc style rep count 5 second contraction hold 15 seconds at the bottom

4 plates for 12 reps, 5 normal reps afterwards

weighted abs- 30 second rests
    90x25x20x15x18x15

anyways, gear update, pinned 375mls test e, took .5mgs letro, the lump is pretty much gone. nips are still VERY sensitive. i'll switch over to exemestane by the end of the week i think.

i also owe a final review on the pro trenazine. i managed to make it 3 weeks on it, i stopped dosing when i got sick so i could take asprin and its friends to get the fever and nasal swelling down, the last week i bumped it to 3 caps a day. as far as what i liked and didnt like about it-

likes; strength gains were through the roof. anything with a compound like dmz or sd AND a ph to trenbolone is going to give a great amount of strength. vascularity. i was extremely veiny. fat loss, i did lean up a little bit while using it. nothing crazy like the reports of 100mgs a day of tren ace but my diet was pretty much poop the whole time i was using it and thats something to be said.

dislikes; lethargy. the dmz had me super sluggish the whole time i was on, even while using 750mgs a week of test and i decided to try to combat it with dhea. didnt do me too well. the actual dosing. i would have liked a higher tren dose per cap, or a lower dmz dose to take more caps to get a little more tren out of it. i didnt really experience any tren like sides other than my appetite dissapeared.

all in all, aside from the lethargy and dosing of it, the pro trenazine is a solid product. i will consider using it in my next bulk or recomp cycle. i enjoyed the massive strength gains and pumps from it. didnt really notice anything in the way of back pumps either, i will comment on that. usually orals KILL my lower back.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Hit chest and tris today. Incredible pump, noticed some new veins in my triceps.. ill post the work out tomorrow. I'm a bit sleepy. And stinky. Shower time.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice work outs & updates.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Nice work outs & updates.
    There's the man. The myth. The legendary purus Rep. Welcome!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

There's the man. The myth. The legendary purus Rep. Welcome!
    Thanks buddy... I don't think I'm as hot as I use to be....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice workouts brother! Keep killing it!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Thanks buddy... I don't think I'm as hot as I use to be....
    I'd f ya. No homo.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

been slammed with life in general sorry for the lack of updates. 'bench day last week went quite well, numbers were decent. cant remember the exact set up behind it but i was farily pleased. and sore. deads went decently too, considering i'm not much of a deadlifter. i havent really done deads in a long time from the floor, i had been doing rack pulls on occasion. it was upsetting that i can pull over 450 off the rack and i was struggling to pull 5 at 315. my hip mobility sucks, and so does my posterior chain so i gotta start somewhere and i'll take it. shoulder day was just kinda "eh". nothing crazy to report there.

a guy i work with wore a pedometer today. by lunch time he had logged almost 4.5 miles. i think he ended around 7. i suddenly dont feel guilty about skipping cardio.

pins have gone well. i've got a small confession to make though. i started using the eq again about 2 weeks after i initially discontinued. i'm breaking my test shots up to 3 days a week, mon, wed, fri, and i'm going to do the same with the eq. 3mls of gear is actually pretty uncomfortable to pin into my quads, 2 is a lot easier, and it gives me a chance to play with spot injections a little. i think from some of the feedback i got elsewhere a lot of the bp issues were from the dbol. I have had NO issues this far and its been what, 6 weeks on the eq? i've honest to god lost track. at my count i have a bottle and a half of test e left and 3 bottles of eq. I'm going to run until im out of test just to keep the temptation away.

oh, yeah, weight, 227lbs. started at 207. cant complain.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

been slammed with life in general sorry for the lack of updates. 'bench day last week went quite well, numbers were decent. cant remember the exact set up behind it but i was farily pleased. and sore. deads went decently too, considering i'm not much of a deadlifter. i havent really done deads in a long time from the floor, i had been doing rack pulls on occasion. it was upsetting that i can pull over 450 off the rack and i was struggling to pull 5 at 315. my hip mobility sucks, and so does my posterior chain so i gotta start somewhere and i'll take it. shoulder day was just kinda "eh". nothing crazy to report there.

a guy i work with wore a pedometer today. by lunch time he had logged almost 4.5 miles. i think he ended around 7. i suddenly dont feel guilty about skipping cardio.

pins have gone well. i've got a small confession to make though. i started using the eq again about 2 weeks after i initially discontinued. i'm breaking my test shots up to 3 days a week, mon, wed, fri, and i'm going to do the same with the eq. 3mls of gear is actually pretty uncomfortable to pin into my quads, 2 is a lot easier, and it gives me a chance to play with spot injections a little. i think from some of the feedback i got elsewhere a lot of the bp issues were from the dbol. I have had NO issues this far and its been what, 6 weeks on the eq? i've honest to god lost track. at my count i have a bottle and a half of test e left and 3 bottles of eq. I'm going to run until im out of test just to keep the temptation away.

oh, yeah, weight, 227lbs. started at 207. cant complain.
    Nice job bro! 20lbs ain't no joke as far as weight gain. Atleast u tried the eq again, its hard to pin point what cause the bp when u running different gear. Glad bp holding up, so keep killing it. I've odered a couple vials of decca just to have and I know what ya mean, too tempting. But I will stay away haha
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Tweaked my neck. Think its work related. Haven't made it to the gym. Shît hurts. I look like the biggest doushe, I have to turn my whole body to look right and left.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Damn I hate when that happens bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Tweaked my neck. Think its work related. Haven't made it to the gym. Shît hurts. I look like the biggest doushe, I have to turn my whole body to look right and left.
    Dude that blows...I have a wicked stomach ache man it sucks
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Marinade+dbol=God btw
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Bro I have a pinched nurve that I always agrivate so I always have to turn my whole body when talking too ppl sometimes and there like shane ****ed up lifting again, I'm like **** u bony boy.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Marinade+dbol=God btw
    ok so anyways. i posted that on my way to the gym. holy f did i feel like an animal on my ride there. and while i was lifting.

Celorza mentioned the Layne Norton PHAT training system to me. i've always loved working everything twice a week. thats where i get the sickest gains. i tighten up real nice too. I know he's not following along in this but ill thank him anyways for showing that to me.

Upper power

bent over rows
    135x10 w/u, 185x8 w/u, 195x5, 205x5, 225x5 * pr in reps i think my best was 225x3

pull ups
    bw X 8 for 2 sets. havent been doing pull ups at all, by next week i'll be dragging a 25 along with me for the ride for the same reps i'm sure.

rack chins
    bwx10, 25x8, 45x6

bench
    135x10, 225x8, 315x5, 325x5, 335x4 *10 lbs heavier than last week

DB shoulder press
    45x10 70x8 70x8

Dips
    bwx10, 45x10, 90x8

Decline curls
    25x10, 35x8, 40x6

over head db extensions
    90x8x3

Long story short, neck is a lot less sore, thoroughly enjoyed todays work out. full upper body pumps are amazing like the one i've got now. nothing too special to report, just following up to let ya'll know i'm still alive and crushing it.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Killin it like always beast!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Great lifts bro! Ur bench was impressive.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Great lifts bro! Ur bench was impressive.
    Thanks broski. Its about time its getting better I've been struggling lately. I should have another 30lbs on it in 3 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Killin it like always beast!
    You know it. Today's legs. Lets see if I can make my self cry, puke or both!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

leg day!

fugging squat racks were full of dbags doing curls. leg presses had idiots with 19 plates barely flexing their knees. was looking forward to squatting. was planning on box squats. good way to get pissed the fock off and move some iron.

hacks
    150x10 w/u, 240x10 w/u, 330x5, 380x5, 400x4

front squats
    135x10, 185x8 205x5* pr- never gone that heavy on fronts

leg extensions
    230x8 265x10 -full stack. 10 second hold at the midway point of the last rep

rdl
    135x8, 185x5 185x5

laying leg curl
    95x10, 135x8rp4

standing calve machine for a 5 pause at bottom and 5 pause at top count
    90x8, 110x6 110x6

still in absolute beast mode. its gonna be sad when i come off the gear.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

I don't know how to break the bad news. I thought I had another bottle of test. Come to find out I snapped a green top onto a bottle of eq. I have 1.5mls of test left. Gonna push it all tomorrow and let the esters clear.

Aggression has been off the charts as of late. I dropped niccotine gum 100%. Pretty sure there's correlation there..

Back and shoulders hypertrophy today. Killed it. Not going to mess with posting numbers, but let's say it was good. I feel amazing, so full and pumped.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

I don't know how to break the bad news. I thought I had another bottle of test. Come to find out I snapped a green top onto a bottle of eq. I have 1.5mls of test left. Gonna push it all tomorrow and let the esters clear.

Aggression has been off the charts as of late. I dropped niccotine gum 100%. Pretty sure there's correlation there..

Back and shoulders hypertrophy today. Killed it. Not going to mess with posting numbers, but let's say it was good. I feel amazing, so full and pumped.
    That sucks bro! How long were u on for bro?
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

That sucks bro! How long were u on for bro?
    It'll be close to 14 weeks once esters clear
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

It'll be close to 14 weeks once esters clear
    Nice run, that's what I'm running next. I like 10 weeks but today is last inj. And I can tell this is the prime for my cycle wish I went 14
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Nice run, that's what I'm running next. I like 10 weeks but today is last inj. And I can tell this is the prime for my cycle wish I went 14
    Lol mine too :-( my next will be a 16 week multi compound monstrosity of a cycle.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Lol mine too :-( my next will be a 16 week multi compound monstrosity of a cycle.
    Montrosity sounds pretty sick! Lol! Mine is gunna b bad too my friend. Gunna hit the MT1 as a kicker and run decca and test but I wanna run something at the end but the MT1 is heavily anabolic so wonder if another oral would b bad. Gunna go with Tudca cause hurd its the best. What's ur thoughts Beast?
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Man I'm already thinking of adding to this 12 week inject... This is very addicting!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Man I'm already thinking of adding to this 12 week inject... This is very addicting!
    You should bro! I just ran 10 weeks and think if I would've went atleast 15 could've have some sick gains. The last 2 weeks can realy feel the strength coming.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Deca will do you right.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%

What did I tell u in the beginning or before? Lol I have 5 vials... 2 in which I got for free cuz 1 I had had 3 ml Missin
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

What did I tell u in the beginning or before? Lol I have 5 vials... 2 in which I got for free cuz 1 I had had 3 ml Missin
    Go to 750 it'll last 13.5 weeks. Might as well experiment with different doses to see how you feel.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%

Go to 750 it'll last 13.5 weeks. Might as well experiment with different doses to see how you feel.
    I did 750 this week :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

I did 750 this week :-)
    I'm thinking about running 750 my next cycle, I had no signs of gyno till yesturday my last inj. I notice a little spot under one of my nipples, not sure if I'm just paranoid or not. Ordered some letro yesturday and it was shipped out last night. Will keep an eye on that, if it is how much letro should I take till its gone? .5 mg?
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'm thinking about running 750 my next cycle, I had no signs of gyno till yesturday my last inj. I notice a little spot under one of my nipples, not sure if I'm just paranoid or not. Ordered some letro yesturday and it was shipped out last night. Will keep an eye on that, if it is how much letro should I take till its gone? .5 mg?
    .5mg every day until it's gone.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

.5mg every day until it's gone.
    Thanks! Thought that's what I needed.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks! Thought that's what I needed.
    Start at .5 and taper up if it's not working. 2.5mg + isn't out of the ordinary when it comes to gyno reversal. Good luck bro.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Start at .5 and taper up if it's not working. 2.5mg + isn't out of the ordinary when it comes to gyno reversal. Good luck bro.
    Thanks mate, don't know if I have it don't wanna take a chance
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

How long till you get your letro. Nolva should nuke a small little spot. If its going to take much longer id pop 20mg nolva a day and see where your at when it shows up. At the very least it will help it from getting bigger.

Shame on you for not having letro on hand! "Boy scouts motto, always be prepared" especially while your using superphysiological doses of hormones. Only god knows what can happen.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

How long till you get your letro. Nolva should nuke a small little spot. If its going to take much longer id pop 20mg nolva a day and see where your at when it shows up. At the very least it will help it from getting bigger.

Shame on you for not having letro on hand! "Boy scouts motto, always be prepared" especially while your using superphysiological doses of hormones. Only god knows what can happen.
    Lol! I always see ppl post always have letro on hand. Never did I think it could happen too this guy. You live and u learn. I got a tracking number last night but u know how slow ups is. They won't have it updated till prolly tomorrow. Oh yeah I was never a boy scout so I don't know how to b prepared. Its tiny don't think its gyno just scared me and wanted some letro on hand anyways. I will keep ya updated bro, thanks! For calling me out haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 05:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 11:16 AM