Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 14 of 16 First ... 1213141516 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Wow ricky. Roid rage a bit?
    Maybe to everyone else but my AM brothers? Hell no never
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Maybe to everyone else but my AM brothers? Hell no never
    Your the man!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  3. So. I don't know what's wrong here... I pinned my right quad Thursday. Felt good Thursday and Friday. I woke up and im in agonizing pain. It's localized below the injection point right above my knee and I can hardly walk. Anyone ever had pip with a huge delay, do I have an infection or is it possible I tweaked it while out deer hunting yesterday??
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    So. I don't know what's wrong here... I pinned my right quad Thursday. Felt good Thursday and Friday. I woke up and im in agonizing pain. It's localized below the injection point right above my knee and I can hardly walk. Anyone ever had pip with a huge delay, do I have an infection or is it possible I tweaked it while out deer hunting yesterday??
    Is it red or swollen? If not then its most likely not an infection...maybe you pinned to low? It's odd bc last night my pin hurt like a **** but we all have good pins...great pins and horrible pins.
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Is it red or swollen? If not then its most likely not an infection...maybe you pinned to low? It's odd bc last night my pin hurt like a **** but we all have good pins...great pins and horrible pins.
    I figured it out.. I tripped over a step last night. Must have twisted it weird
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I figured it out.. I tripped over a step last night. Must have twisted it weird
    Good broski I don't want you messed up man your killing it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  7. Gym time. Updates soon. Feeling psychotic today
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Gym time. Updates soon. Feeling psychotic today
    Ohhh sh*t! Kill it bro!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  9. In for psycho gym details..
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Felt SO good to lift. Im happy to report that the test kept my strength very close to before I was sick. Not bad for a week and a half of eating less than 1k cals a day. Took a scoop and a half of melonberry cooler condense pwo. Just as delicious and amazing as the green apple.

    Shoulders n bi's

    Seated db press- plates to delts on negative
    45x10 65x10 80x8 80x7 drop setted to 65x5 and 45x5

    Side raises
    25x10. 27.5x10 30x8

    Rear pec deck
    130x8 170x8 210x8 dropsetted to 170x7 and 130x4 partials

    Hammer strength shrugs
    180 in plates 4 sets 15 reps

    Incline db curls
    25x8 30x8 35x8 40x6

    Hammer curls
    35x8 35x8 40x8 40x6
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  11. Kickass brother! Happy your doin better!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Kickass brother! Happy your doin better!
    Besides a sore knee from tripping over the front steps while drunk and a clogged sinus I'm ready to rock out with the cack out
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Felt SO good to lift. Im happy to report that the test kept my strength very close to before I was sick. Not bad for a week and a half of eating less than 1k cals a day. Took a scoop and a half of melonberry cooler condense pwo. Just as delicious and amazing as the green apple.

    Shoulders n bi's

    Seated db press- plates to delts on negative
    45x10 65x10 80x8 80x7 drop setted to 65x5 and 45x5

    Side raises
    25x10. 27.5x10 30x8

    Rear pec deck
    130x8 170x8 210x8 dropsetted to 170x7 and 130x4 partials

    Hammer strength shrugs
    180 in plates 4 sets 15 reps

    Incline db curls
    25x8 30x8 35x8 40x6

    Hammer curls
    35x8 35x8 40x8 40x6
    How do you like condense?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    How do you like condense?
    i dont like it. i love it. its on a similar level to muscle marinade. its the only pwo that comes close, and since there's no creatine in it its perfect for while im cycled off creatine for the next few weeks. its nice smooth energy, theres no prickly feeling from the BA in it, the pump is redic if you eat some carbs pwo. i had veins sticking out everywhere at the gym today. i noticed some in my fuggin' traps.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  15. Name:  image-1515295120.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  410.9 KB

    The only pre workout
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 649"/>

    The only pre workout
    Cocaine and tne
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  17. Tne and redline, is ****ing awesome. I'm off the tren so I got to add the Tne back in. It was glorious, 65 wide grip pull ups. That's what TNE dose.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  18. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Tne and redline, is ****ing awesome. I'm off the tren so I got to add the Tne back in. It was glorious, 65 wide grip pull ups. That's what TNE dose.
    Holy ****
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  19. In sets of 10-12, not in a row
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  20. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    In sets of 10-12, not in a row
    Lol I was about to say god damn bro. That's sicko
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Tne and redline, is ****ing awesome. I'm off the tren so I got to add the Tne back in. It was glorious, 65 wide grip pull ups. That's what TNE dose.
    Is test suspension just as good?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  22. Hell yeah, I got some pharm grade vials. **** is fire, hits hard and fast. Tne seems like I feel it for 4-6 hours. Test suspention seems like only for 2. But ether of them ate awesome. Tne has no pip but test susp has a little
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  23. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Hell yeah, I got some pharm grade vials. **** is fire, hits hard and fast. Tne seems like I feel it for 4-6 hours. Test suspention seems like only for 2. But ether of them ate awesome. Tne has no pip but test susp has a little
    I'm so jealous! When I ordered months ago to start my cycle I ordered test suspension but they sent me winny
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  24. i lost track of days... ooops.

    pinned the ol' deltoids this morning. 500mgs test e.

    good back day. the gear is really kicking good now, wasnt sore in the least from my shoulders and biceps work out on sunday. this is getting more and more enjoyable and crazy. not pulling the strength gains i expected from testosterone but hey, i wont complain i'm looking frickin' massive.

    wide grip pulldowns
    90x12 130x12 150x10 170x8 170x6

    dumbell rows (strict form none of that kroc bullsh*t)
    70x12 90x10 for 4 sets 90x8

    hammer strength pulldowns
    90x12 140x12 160x10 180x8 180x8

    nautalus pull over machine- fst7 style
    7 sets @ 115lbs. first 5 sets were 10 reps, last 2 were 8. 40 second max rest

    hyperextensions

    4 bodyweight sets, reps 'till failure. 30 second rests

    skipped the cardio today. my knee/quad is still a bit tender, i'm sure i'll be g2g by thursday which is going to be my leg day.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    i lost track of days... ooops.

    pinned the ol' deltoids this morning. 500mgs test e.

    good back day. the gear is really kicking good now, wasnt sore in the least from my shoulders and biceps work out on sunday. this is getting more and more enjoyable and crazy. not pulling the strength gains i expected from testosterone but hey, i wont complain i'm looking frickin' massive.

    wide grip pulldowns
    90x12 130x12 150x10 170x8 170x6

    dumbell rows (strict form none of that kroc bullsh*t)
    70x12 90x10 for 4 sets 90x8

    hammer strength pulldowns
    90x12 140x12 160x10 180x8 180x8

    nautalus pull over machine- fst7 style
    7 sets @ 115lbs. first 5 sets were 10 reps, last 2 were 8. 40 second max rest

    hyperextensions

    4 bodyweight sets, reps 'till failure. 30 second rests

    skipped the cardio today. my knee/quad is still a bit tender, i'm sure i'll be g2g by thursday which is going to be my leg day.
    How was pinning the delt bro? I pinned my glute and its soar as **** lol.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    How was pinning the delt bro? I pinned my glute and its soar as **** lol.
    Its tough to reach Delts but easy as pie to pin. Im almost considering pinning lats on my next back day just to see how bad it hurts. The only place I don't like to shoot is my quads
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  27. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Its tough to reach Delts but easy as pie to pin. Im almost considering pinning lats on my next back day just to see how bad it hurts. The only place I don't like to shoot is my quads
    No way in hell this dude is touching my lats bro! Lol! I like the quads cause they are easy and the pip isn't as bad now. I bet it will hurt like a mo fo on your lats bro. Good luck!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    No way in hell this dude is touching my lats bro! Lol! I like the quads cause they are easy and the pip isn't as bad now. I bet it will hurt like a mo fo on your lats bro. Good luck!
    Im nervous about biceps
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  29. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Im nervous about biceps
    Doooooo it!!!!!!

  30. You guys are hard core bro, I'm taking baby steps for my first cycle lol

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Doooooo it!!!!!!
    Oh it'll happen don't worry. Next cycle when im using short esters and I've got smaller pins. 1.25" seems a bit long
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  32. dosed .5mg letro yesterday and today. also using nolva atm. had a nasty little lump form under my left nip nip. its either gyno or cancer so i'm going to nuke the sh*t outta it. unfortunately this is the first issue i've had since i've been on cycle, and i really think it may be from excessive aromatization from pinning 500mg of test the other day. i dont think i'm going to a gram better safe than sorry, and since this cycle is almost up i'll just push 250 tomorrow when i pin and if im still noticing issues i'm going to taper down for the next few weeks until pct.

    killer day in the gym today. chesticles and triceps. i'm getting so sick of not having a frickin' lifting partner. i've had 4 people tell me they want to go and no ones showed up. i feel absolutely stagnated on my bench progression (even though i did miss a few weeks from being sick and such)

    flat bench
    135x10 225x10, 275x8 315x6, 315x6, 275x8

    i felt like i could get at least 4 reps a solid 20-30lbs heavier BUT for safety's sake i refrained.

    incline dbs
    65x10, 85x8 for 4 sets

    cable flies
    35 per sidex8 35x8, 35x8 drop set to 25x8

    vbar push downs
    full stackx15 stackx15 stackx15 stackx15

    close grip bench- by the time i got here my tri's were so friggin pumped and tired
    135x10, 185x8 dropset 135x5 for 3 sets

    db skull crushers
    35'sx7 for 4 sets. the first 5 felt really easy. the last 2 killed me every set.

    got me one hell of a pump going today. hopefully i can fall back into a solid routine and continue to make gains through pct.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  33. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    dosed .5mg letro yesterday and today. also using nolva atm. had a nasty little lump form under my left nip nip. its either gyno or cancer so i'm going to nuke the sh*t outta it. unfortunately this is the first issue i've had since i've been on cycle, and i really think it may be from excessive aromatization from pinning 500mg of test the other day. i dont think i'm going to a gram better safe than sorry, and since this cycle is almost up i'll just push 250 tomorrow when i pin and if im still noticing issues i'm going to taper down for the next few weeks until pct.

    killer day in the gym today. chesticles and triceps. i'm getting so sick of not having a frickin' lifting partner. i've had 4 people tell me they want to go and no ones showed up. i feel absolutely stagnated on my bench progression (even though i did miss a few weeks from being sick and such)

    flat bench
    135x10 225x10, 275x8 315x6, 315x6, 275x8

    i felt like i could get at least 4 reps a solid 20-30lbs heavier BUT for safety's sake i refrained.

    incline dbs
    65x10, 85x8 for 4 sets

    cable flies
    35 per sidex8 35x8, 35x8 drop set to 25x8

    vbar push downs
    full stackx15 stackx15 stackx15 stackx15

    close grip bench- by the time i got here my tri's were so friggin pumped and tired
    135x10, 185x8 dropset 135x5 for 3 sets

    db skull crushers
    35'sx7 for 4 sets. the first 5 felt really easy. the last 2 killed me every set.

    got me one hell of a pump going today. hopefully i can fall back into a solid routine and continue to make gains through pct.
    Hope nothing serious on the bump bro, atleast u have letro on hand. Also it sucks not having a partner. And I had one for a few days and he bounced already. Good thing there's guys too spot me. My wife been working out with me but I'm not gunna have her spot when I'm going heavy. Its hard to get a good partner. Good luck with that!

  34. Went to Joe's crab shack for some food... im taking it as a compliment but look at what's written on the bib! Lmao

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121011_213035.png
Views: 111
Size:  292.8 KB
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  35. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Went to Joe's crab shack for some food... im taking it as a compliment but look at what's written on the bib! Lmao

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 981"/>
    Haha that's great! I bet that was flattering. When do we get to see some progress pics? You look huge in that picture.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Haha that's great! I bet that was flattering. When do we get to see some progress pics? You look huge in that picture.
    At first I was thinking to my self wtf? I rolled in here in a baggy hoody, im not trying to puff up and act big, why is the waitress making fun of me. Then I was like.. oh sh*t I much be looking huge! That's a compliment lol.

    As far as progress shots, ill toss some up in a few weeks around my last pin, and then post pct. Im feeling really self conscious lately and like im not growing.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  37. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    At first I was thinking to my self wtf? I rolled in here in a baggy hoody, im not trying to puff up and act big, why is the waitress making fun of me. Then I was like.. oh sh*t I much be looking huge! That's a compliment lol.

    As far as progress shots, ill toss some up in a few weeks around my last pin, and then post pct. Im feeling really self conscious lately and like im not growing.
    U better be! Test better be fire ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    At first I was thinking to my self wtf? I rolled in here in a baggy hoody, im not trying to puff up and act big, why is the waitress making fun of me. Then I was like.. oh sh*t I much be looking huge! That's a compliment lol.

    As far as progress shots, ill toss some up in a few weeks around my last pin, and then post pct. Im feeling really self conscious lately and like im not growing.
    That's awesome bro, and the only thing better than joes crab shack is if they would make it all you can eat lol! I can eat me a lot of crab. But will hold off till after cycle cause gotta have lots of butter.

  39. Sounds to me like there has been plenty of madness going on in here! I like what I'm reading!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    Sounds to me like there has been plenty of madness going on in here! I like what I'm reading!
    Nothing too crazy... yet.


    Ever heard of the smolov squat program? That's crazy.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 05:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 11:16 AM
Log in
Log in