Superbeast mode. test e, eq, dbol.

Page 11 of 22 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    That's a sick chest man!! You have a great shape and tons of mass on that sucker!!! Also I'm on 12.5mg of aromasin and my joints have been perfect
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

That's a sick chest man!! You have a great shape and tons of mass on that sucker!!! Also I'm on 12.5mg of aromasin and my joints have been perfect
    Thanks man. I worked hard on my chest for many years before i discovered working out was more than bench pressing! Ill have to see how it goes with the AI, id like to dry up a bit and continue to lean out
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Massive rear double bicep pose! Thick back shoulders def increase in mass. Don't see a whole lot of bloat bro! Looking good!

4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Must effect everyone different my joints are almost in constant pain. Elbows def! Could be the winny though and maybe the sd lol. Prob overkill slightly but screw it I got only 3 more weeks of fun left I'm all in.

5. Looking super beast bro! For eating whatever and taking time honestly I couldn't tell ou have awesome mass and I don't really see bloat.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

6. Agreed beastly looking brother!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

7. Super beast for sure brother !!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Killing it SB!!! Keep up the hard work!!

9. Thanks for the kind words guys. Helps motivate further to progress more.

10. day 37

I downed 25mgs exem and 2 trenazines. just for the record in case anyone was wondering, the trenazine contains 20 mgs estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione (tren) and 10mg dmz. I'm definitely new with both compounds, and i've seen logs in different ranges for both compounds, obviously not stacked in one nice little pill. I'm going to give it a few more days at 2 caps and probably bump to 3 since dmz isnt quite as harsh as sd according to all of the reading i've done on it.

I'm already feeling and looking a bit more dry just from getting back on a good diet and upping the exemestane. I'm happy about that. i had veins popping everywhere today at work in my forearms. one of the guys i work with asked me if i was still on the eq because my forearms are looking vascular as hell. good stuff.

alright, time to cut to the chase. LEG DAY!

leg extensions
    110x12, 190x12, 305x10*pr reps, 305x10, 305x9. never done 10 reps at the full stack. actually i dont think i've even done the full stack.

Squats
    135x12, 225x10, 315x8 for 3 sets

leg press was full with idiots stacking plates and barely bending their knees, so i did front squats instead with the same split i've been using.

narrow stance fronts
    135x8, 135x8

sumo stance fronts
    135x6, 135x6

standing calf raises
    275x15 for 4 sets, 30 sec rests.

i kept all my rest periods short between sets today. i think if i waited a 90 seconds between each set it was a lot. just absolute high intensity high sweat type day for me. i stopped at calf raises and skipped my hammies because i was cramping a good bit in my left hamstring on the sumo front squats.

11. Day 38. Day off. By the end of the day ill have taken 2 trenazines, 25mg exemestane and 375mgs test enan.

Word of the day. LETHARGIC.

12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Day 38. Day off. By the end of the day ill have taken 2 trenazines, 25mg exemestane and 375mgs test enan.

Word of the day. LETHARGIC.
    Lol yeah buddy I've had plentyyyyy of those days oh man lol
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lol yeah buddy I've had plentyyyyy of those days oh man lol
    i know its far too early to be feeling the dmz in the trenazine, but this is as bad as the last superdrol cycle i ran (while carb restricted). i think im gonna take me some hghpro and some 3z around 5 tonight and hopefully just pass out shortly after.

14. day 39. dosed 25mgs exem, 2 pro trenazines

i felt great today. until lunch time. then it was just dead dick tired. fortunately i had some ConDense on me, took that down and it revived me for a solid chest and shoulders work out.

Incline db press
    50x15, 85x10, 85x10, 85x10, 85x7

Flat bench
    135x10, 225x10, 275x8, 275x8, 275x8, 275x7

pec deck flies
    70x10 130x10, 150x10, 190x8
    havent used the pec deck at the gym im currently lifting at. wasnt sure how much i'd be able to do.

seated db press
    65x8, 65x8, 65x8, 65x6

db side raises
    25x8, 30x8, 30x8rp5rp2 (rp=rest pause)

rear delt cables
    20x8 for 4 sets

db shrugs
    80x12 for 3 sets, 80x10 for the last set, grip failed for whatever reason.

i feel amazingly pumped after todays lift. not my biggest numbers ever today but it had to have been effective, i'm all swoled up.

15. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    day 39. dosed 25mgs exem, 2 pro trenazines

i felt great today. until lunch time. then it was just dead dick tired. fortunately i had some ConDense on me, took that down and it revived me for a solid chest and shoulders work out.

Incline db press
    50x15, 85x10, 85x10, 85x10, 85x7

Flat bench
    135x10, 225x10, 275x8, 275x8, 275x8, 275x7

pec deck flies
    70x10 130x10, 150x10, 190x8
    havent used the pec deck at the gym im currently lifting at. wasnt sure how much i'd be able to do.

seated db press
    65x8, 65x8, 65x8, 65x6

db side raises
    25x8, 30x8, 30x8rp5rp2 (rp=rest pause)

rear delt cables
    20x8 for 4 sets

db shrugs
    80x12 for 3 sets, 80x10 for the last set, grip failed for whatever reason.

i feel amazingly pumped after todays lift. not my biggest numbers ever today but it had to have been effective, i'm all swoled up.
    Swoleeeee beast lol man I'm sore just reading that ****ttzzzz
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Swoleeeee beast lol man I'm sore just reading that ****ttzzzz

Name:  image-896659757.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  42.4 KB

Swoled up!!!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Name:  image-896659757.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  42.4 KB

Swoled up!!!!!!
    i dont think i've ever seen him pre surgery in the arm that had the infection. he looks young as all hell in that picture.

18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

i dont think i've ever seen him pre surgery in the arm that had the infection. he looks young as all hell in that picture.
    Bro I think someone cropped markus face in the pic. It looks more like ruel then the rambling freak valentino!

19. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Bro I think someone cropped markus face in the pic. It looks more like ruel then the rambling freak valentino!
    now that you mention it, yeah its someone elses face. thats why he looked so different. its hard not to recoginze those biceps...

20. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

now that you mention it, yeah its someone elses face. thats why he looked so different. its hard not to recoginze those biceps...
    Yeah Valentino is a freak. Love reading his column he's out of control. Markus ruel was a beast in himself.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Yeah Valentino is a freak. Love reading his column he's out of control. Markus ruel was a beast in himself.

markus had some of the sickest shoulders in the business man. i havent picked up an MD mag in forever. i used to love the rambling freak

22. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

markus had some of the sickest shoulders in the business man. i havent picked up an MD mag in forever. i used to love the rambling freak
    Agreed markus should have beatin flex at the Arnold that year that they went head to head. Guess back then they went with aesthetics over mass. Which is the complete opposite now days. Also I think a lot of the weider athletes tend to get better scores!

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Agreed markus should have beatin flex at the Arnold that year that they went head to head. Guess back then they went with aesthetics over mass. Which is the complete opposite now days. Also I think a lot of the weider athletes tend to get better scores!
    You summed it up in your last sentence. Who you pulling for at the O?

24. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

You summed it up in your last sentence. Who you pulling for at the O?
    Would love to see Kai Greene win it. If he can ever again come close to what he looked like when he won the Arnold he would be tough to beat. Who I think is gonna win is another story. Phil Heath right now looks unbeatable.

25. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Would love to see Kai Greene win it. If he can ever again come close to what he looked like when he won the Arnold he would be tough to beat. Who I think is gonna win is another story. Phil Heath right now looks unbeatable.
    Kai? Really? I cant stand his routines. I think branch and phil look far better.

26. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Kai? Really? I cant stand his routines. I think branch and phil look far better.
    I agree I can't stand that stripper posing ****!!!! It doesn't make the sport look good

27. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

I agree I can't stand that stripper posing ****!!!! It doesn't make the sport look good
    I like Kai! More of his attitude and the way he approaches bodybuilding. He wasn't given great genetics and has had to work his ass off to get we're he's at. I respect him I guess! I've watched a lot of his YouTube videos and the guys an inspiration to the sport. You will also never see Kai talk bad of anyone. Even when Charles glass brought him in flat as hell he never once bad mouthed him. He just moved on. Also not a fan of his posing. Def don't see it as stripper posing not sure wtf u mean by that? The guy shows off his flexibility and prowess! It's to be respected I think not disrespected cause u can't do a split yourself.....lol

28. Day 40.

by the end of the day i'll have dosed 25mgs exem and 2 pro trenazines.

Come monday i'll have to weigh in again. Last weigh in i was 217.5, so the weights going up a little and im getting more and more lean.

Today was back day.

Wide grip pull downs
    105x10, 165x10, 180x8, 180x8, 180x5 drop to 135x5 drop to 104x5

Reverse grip hammer strength pulldowns
    105x8, 155x8, 185x8, 185x8, 185x8, 185x8rp3rp2

vbar cable rows
    100x10, 160x8, 160x8, 180x8, 180x6

Supersets, Deadlift+bent over rows- wanna talk about brutal. grip was starting to fail might get some straps for days like today
    deads 135x12, 135x9, 135x8
    rows 135x8, 135x5, 135x5

hyperextension/hamstring raise combo- 4 sets of 10 reps. SLOW reps. very slow. 30 second rests between sets

abs 4 sets of weighted crunches to fail, 30 second rests

22minutes cardio.

absolutely starving constantly today. hopefully i can get enough food in. im back to my diet and i will be sticking to it hard core.

29. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    I like Kai! More of his attitude and the way he approaches bodybuilding. He wasn't given great genetics and has had to work his ass off to get we're he's at. I respect him I guess! I've watched a lot of his YouTube videos and the guys an inspiration to the sport. You will also never see Kai talk bad of anyone. Even when Charles glass brought him in flat as hell he never once bad mouthed him. He just moved on. Also not a fan of his posing. Def don't see it as stripper posing not sure wtf u mean by that? The guy shows off his flexibility and prowess! It's to be respected I think not disrespected cause u can't do a split yourself.....lol

i guess i dont follow him because his routines have me so far turned off to him. he is absolutely massive, but i have no idea what his attitude is like. if he's a good dude, hopefully he does well. i'd personally like to see branch beat phil, but phil's pretty friggin sick.

30. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

i guess i dont follow him because his routines have me so far turned off to him. he is absolutely massive, but i have no idea what his attitude is like. if he's a good dude, hopefully he does well. i'd personally like to see branch beat phil, but phil's pretty friggin sick.
    Where are his routines. I wanna see what turned you off about them
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:11 PM
  2. Test E / Eq / Tren E / Dbol
    By mr b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:26 PM
  3. winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol
    By mass_builder in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 05:37 PM
  4. Test E/ EQ batch
    By GYM1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:57 PM
  5. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 11:16 AM