Future Lean Bulk Cycle Thoughts

1. Future Lean Bulk Cycle Thoughts

So i was thinking of running something around december, for 6weeks. i know im gonna do test prop 200mg EOD, but what else?

goals:
    10lbs of lean muscle
    lose 2% bf

current stats:
    5-10, 195, 10%
    ill prob end up being 205 by time i start the cycle.

It has not be something somewhat "mild" so PCT isnt hell. No tren.
    I was thinking winstrol oil 100-150mg EOD weeks 1-6, test prop 200mg EOD week 1-6, proviron 50mg ED week 1-6.

Im thinking maybe add NPP at like 75mg EOD weeks 1-4 for extra joint lubrication/anabolic properties.

Id love to try mast, but my understanding is its wayy to weak unless taken at atleast 500mg prop/week. thats too much money.
    Primo is the same way as mast, too expensive. ive heard great things about both compounds at like 800-1200mg /week.

2. looks pretty good to me
    •   

3. Will this be run with metabolic aids (ECA, clen, T3)? Honestly I think a lot can be accomplished with test/proviron alone. If you've had a good history with winstrol go for it, the dosing is about right. It would be superior to anavar for your purposes.

4. Why run NPP and winni? Seems counter productive. I would run the test prop and var at 80 for the whole 6 weeks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Why run NPP and winni? Seems counter productive. I would run the test prop and var at 80 for the whole 6 weeks.
    counter productive? how? Nandrolone is a very anabolic compound, winstrol is a strong androgen. they compliment each other greatly in my opinion. i understand the whole "deca will bloat you" but thats not the case with NPP especially at 75mg EOD.

ive been advised many times by older guys to run winstrol + 300mg deca for a cut. ive never done it tho.

prop + var is a great mild cycle.
    •   

6. I've run Masteron at 300mgs or so and felt it helped. Deca and Winny do go well together. Since you're already pinning Prop I'd say NPP and Winny, 50-75mgs EOD each.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

7. Week 1-6 test prop 200mg EOD
    week 1-4 NPP 75mg EOD
    Weeks 1-6 Win Depot 100-150mg EOD

starting IGF lr3 3weeks before the ^ cycle and running it up until the 3rd week (40days) and than again week 7-12. dosing - 50mcg ED pre bed, or 100mcg EOD pre bed.

I think im going to get my hands on a lot of pharmacy grade proviron, so maybe 50-100mg proviron ED weeks 1-6?
    never ran proviron before.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    So i was thinking of running something around december, for 6weeks. i know im gonna do test prop 200mg EOD, but what else?

goals:
    10lbs of lean muscle
    lose 2% bf

current stats:
    5-10, 195, 10%
    ill prob end up being 205 by time i start the cycle.

It has not be something somewhat "mild" so PCT isnt hell. No tren.
    I was thinking winstrol oil 100-150mg EOD weeks 1-6, test prop 200mg EOD week 1-6, proviron 50mg ED week 1-6.

Im thinking maybe add NPP at like 75mg EOD weeks 1-4 for extra joint lubrication/anabolic properties.

Id love to try mast, but my understanding is its wayy to weak unless taken at atleast 500mg prop/week. thats too much money.
    Primo is the same way as mast, too expensive. ive heard great things about both compounds at like 800-1200mg /week.
    why not run the Masteron at a less expensive dose for AI properties at least? Just noticed you don't have one listed. I've done that before, and with your proviron, a lesser dose will be more, no??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 10:39 PM
  2. help with lean bulk cycle
    By classic27 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:04 PM
  3. First lean bulk cycle options
    By Gutterpump in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 03:07 PM