NPP vs Deca

technique88

technique88

Awards
My next cycle I want to include NPP. It seems that people prefer it to deca for many reasons I don't feel like listing at the moment, but if you know steroids, you know what I am saying. Then you hear that some truly love deca. Point being I want to blow the f**k up. I was thinking of running 350mg of NPP for 15 weeks. I have heard from some that going past 10 weeks isn't neceassary. The only reason I was thinking of using NPP for 15 weeks is because deca cycles are that long. I know NPP is a shorter ester but then again people run test prop as long as test e...just wanted some feed back as to a long NPP cycle.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I would also love if deca fans and NPP fans would chime in and tell my personal pros and cons. Research is objective and solid but I love getting a personal perspective.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been contemplating NPP for my winter run, deca stays in you for a very long time and the metabolites cause libido issues. I cruise in between so it is not so much an issue but I am not liking the idea of deca compared to what I keep hearing about NPP.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I have been contemplating NPP for my winter run, deca stays in you for a very long time and the metabolites cause libido issues. I cruise in between so it is not so much an issue but I am not liking the idea of deca compared to what I keep hearing about NPP.
My thoughts exactly. Common pros seem to be less sides with NPP. I just what people think about running it the same length as one would with deca.