tren related gynecomastia - AnabolicMinds.com

tren related gynecomastia

1. New Member

tren related gynecomastia

hey guys

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong area but here goes

i can not find a defining answer on this subject, i am about to do a tren enthanate cycle with turinabol and test e and i have been thread searching for days and this subject is still inconclusive.
    Many people swear the prolactin or progesterone lead to gyno alone, and others swear swear that progesterone or prolactin need the presence of estrogen to cause gyno. There are people who swear by using cabergoline to fix these apparent prolactin induced gyno issues but as the above mentions how is this possible if tren does not aromatize. I have also heard of b-6 as a good alternative, . Obviously about 98% percent of people who use tren also use test which obviously can aromatize but some people say they are using an ai and still get gyno, but how is this possible if prolactin or progesterone need the presence of estrogen to cause gyno. also on the matter of just prolactin induced gyno without estrogen there are also studies that anabolics do not raise prolactin and people are still taking ai's and still getting gyno. i am very confused on the appropriate action to take while on tren.

If someone has a clear and defining answer it would be very appreciated as i am a firm believer that you should not be taking something if it isnt necessary !!!!!!!!!

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nolva(+ low dose AI). Don't believe the hype.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicloc View Post
    hey guys

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong area but here goes

i can not find a defining answer on this subject, i am about to do a tren enthanate cycle with turinabol and test e and i have been thread searching for days and this subject is still inconclusive.
    Many people swear the prolactin or progesterone lead to gyno alone, and others swear swear that progesterone or prolactin need the presence of estrogen to cause gyno. There are people who swear by using cabergoline to fix these apparent prolactin induced gyno issues but as the above mentions how is this possible if tren does not aromatize. I have also heard of b-6 as a good alternative, . Obviously about 98% percent of people who use tren also use test which obviously can aromatize but some people say they are using an ai and still get gyno, but how is this possible if prolactin or progesterone need the presence of estrogen to cause gyno. also on the matter of just prolactin induced gyno without estrogen there are also studies that anabolics do not raise prolactin and people are still taking ai's and still getting gyno. i am very confused on the appropriate action to take while on tren.

If someone has a clear and defining answer it would be very appreciated as i am a firm believer that you should not be taking something if it isnt necessary !!!!!!!!!
    Read the thread about prolactin and progestrone started by Seth Roberts,all being said there.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question related to tren xtreme
    By billybobx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 01:59 AM
  2. IP Oral Tren and Cyclo test susp??
    By pogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 09:11 AM
  3. removing/adding esters (specifically tren).
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 12:25 PM
  4. Quality Vet Tren is Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 10:29 PM