test concentration???

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Found some gear with concentrations of 250mg/ml

Isn't this kind of on the high end?

If I pin 150mg 2x week, that's going to be a tiny tiny amount of oil per injection.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. I have test that's 300mg/ml and I have used 500mg/ml

Why only 300 mgs of test a week?

Why not 500

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
No. I have test that's 300mg/ml and I have used 500mg/ml

Why only 300 mgs of test a week?

Why not 500
Kind of intimidated to be honest.

Never used test before. I want to gain maybe 15lbs of DRY mass over 10 or 12 weeks.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
not to be a dick but you clearly havent done ANY research at all. 250 kinda high? hahahaha... yeah ok... 250 is on the LOW end.

Please do yourself a favor and read up some more here.. plenty of info available to get you going in the right direction.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
not to be a dick but you clearly havent done ANY research at all. 250 kinda high? hahahaha... yeah ok... 250 is on the LOW end.

Please do yourself a favor and read up some more here.. plenty of info available to get you going in the right direction.
Haven't done "any" research?

I don't think that's fair. Not to mention, what am I doing right now?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Haven't done "any" research?

I don't think that's fair. Not to mention, what am I doing right now?
If you did 5 minutes of research you would know 250 is not high... so yea.. I stand by what I said...

no biggie... just read more and get your arms around this - just want you to do it right man!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on 900mgs of test bro

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When going that low in injection volume insulin syringes make it much easier to dose. Just inject in a very lean area like delts or quads. You can inject sub-q but it tends to leave a knot and delay the release.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
When going that low in injection volume insulin syringes make it much easier to dose. Just inject in a very lean area like delts or quads. You can inject sub-q but it tends to leave a knot and delay the release.
Inject test sub Q??and No way dude it will take forever through a slin pin. 1 inch 25 gauge for delts and quads are like butter. And about the low dose of gear, ramp it up to at least 400 minimum If your scared. Once you feel it kicking in you'll want more...

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Inject test sub Q??and No way dude it will take forever through a slin pin. 1 inch 25 gauge for delts and quads are like butter. And about the low dose of gear, ramp it up to at least 400 minimum If your scared. Once you feel it kicking in you'll want more...
No matter if IM or sub-q. Studies found out that release is NOT slowed down. They administered up to 0,8ml per injection site without any lump or pain. Ever heard of Ethyl oleate bro? Oil, thin like water, goes through a slin pin without any problem. Even more, they found out if administered that way in more smaller doses (100mg x7 instead of 350mg x2 per week) the blood level stays more stable, that means less sides.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Even more, they found out if administered that way in more smaller doses (100mg x7 instead of 350mg x2 per week) the blood level stays more stable, that means less sides.
Link to study?

You can go IM with a slin pin. You don't have to go sub q. Secondly you can get just about anything through(save for some suspensions etc) it with relative ease by just warming it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 27 gauge slin pins for HRT, it takes about the same amount of time either way. Sub-q inject work well.

STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS

M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
Hamilton, ON, Canada

Objectives: The preferred technique of androgen replacement has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous (SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however, its physiological effects are unclear. We therefore investigated the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using SC therapy. Patients and methods: Between May and September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving 10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism.

Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for 1 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL 200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks.

Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration is not officially approved by Health Canada. T levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection in week 6 and 8.

At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels were measured however; the week 12 data are still being collected.

Results: Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit 0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l (p¼0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T (25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1 (27.46+12.91 nmol/l). Patients tolerated this therapy with no adverse effects.

Conclusions: A once-week SC injection of 50–100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers fewer physician visits and the use of smaller quantity of medication, thus lower costs. However, the long term clinical and physiological effects of this therapy need further evaluation.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No. Not questioning that study/findings. Sub q T is well documented.

I am looking for THIS study.
Even more, they found out if administered that way in more smaller doses (100mg x7 instead of 350mg x2 per week) the blood level stays more stable, that means less sides.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
I use 27 gauge slin pins for HRT, it takes about the same amount of time either way. Sub-q inject work well.

STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS

M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
Hamilton, ON, Canada

Objectives: The preferred technique of androgen replacement has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous (SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however, its physiological effects are unclear. We therefore investigated the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using SC therapy. Patients and methods: Between May and September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving 10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism.

Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for 1 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL 200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks.

Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration is not officially approved by Health Canada. T levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection in week 6 and 8.

At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels were measured however; the week 12 data are still being collected.

Results: Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit 0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l (p¼0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T (25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1 (27.46+12.91 nmol/l). Patients tolerated this therapy with no adverse effects.

Conclusions: A once-week SC injection of 50-100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers fewer physician visits and the use of smaller quantity of medication, thus lower costs. However, the long term clinical and physiological effects of this therapy need further evaluation.
Never seen it before thanks! My bad wasn't shooting you Down