Any Issues

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'm currently running 120 mgs Prop EOD and 250 mgs Cyp EW. Thinking of bringing in some Var for the added fat loss ability at 50 mg daily. Anyone see an issue with it?

Looked at running Mast and Wyn, but don't feel like anymore needles right now, but I just thought about mixing the Mast with the Prop and injecting at the same time. Don't really like the cholesterol that Wyn brings to the table and I already have joint issues.

Also running running Letro for a gyno issue that is slowly going away. Been on Let for 2 weeks strong.

Fug it!

What do you guys think:

Add Mast to the equation or run the Var?

Been on for 4 weeks and have gone from 14 % BF and 214 to 10.2 % BF and 203.

Awesome thing is that I look bigger at 203 than I did at 220!

I fugging love being on!!!!!!!!!!!

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I'm currently running 120 mgs Prop EOD and 250 mgs Cyp EW. Thinking of bringing in some Var for the added fat loss ability at 50 mg daily. Anyone see an issue with it?

Looked at running Mast and Wyn, but don't feel like anymore needles right now, but I just thought about mixing the Mast with the Prop and injecting at the same time. Don't really like the cholesterol that Wyn brings to the table and I already have joint issues.

Also running running Letro for a gyno issue that is slowly going away. Been on Let for 2 weeks strong.

Fug it!

What do you guys think:

Add Mast to the equation or run the Var?

Been on for 4 weeks and have gone from 14 % BF and 214 to 10.2 % BF and 203.

Awesome thing is that I look bigger at 203 than I did at 220!

I fugging love being on!!!!!!!!!!!
Go mast bro, Mix it with your propionate and shot them in one pin. Question, why are you using cypionate with propionate? Makes sense for two weeks after that the cypionate ester starts to work and that makes propionate pointless IMO.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I was under the impression that Test was Test and the ester was only the agent that delivered it. If I'm pinning 120 4 times week 1 and 3 times week 2 (Prop) and 250 1 time on Mondays (Cyp): I'm getting 730 Test on a 4 pin week and 610 on a 3 pin week (Minus the conversion loss of Cyp).

I have not heard or read that Cyp would bully Prop and not allow it to do it's thing.

I like Prop for the conversion factor and for the almost zero water retention. (Of course my diet helps out tremendously)

If I go with the Mast, will its positive effect show through? I'm 10% BF. Mast is great for the Hard, Lean, Vascular look with fewer sides and concerns than Wyn, but will that look be achieved at 10 % BF? I'm going to continue with my current eating schedule and routine and should be able to get down to the eights within 4 - 5 weeks.

Thanks for the Q&A!

Meister

Meister

Awards
[video=youtube_share;hRgNvCCECrs]http://youtu.be/hRgNvCCECrs[/video]

For some reason I cringed every time this guy was pinned and thought others would like it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Mast works best if u are at or below 8% bf car works great at 10% or below

Meister

Meister

Awards
I got 2 bottles of Mast E for free!!! I'll be looking for some Win Tabs to help lower my body fat and then run the Mast.

Thanks to all for the assistance.