Starting my third cycle. test cyp/deca/tren

Rev666

Awards
I'm 29, weigh 160, and 5'10". Here is what I was thinking for this one.

Week 1-16 600mg test cyp weekly
Week 1-16 150 mg deca 2x a week
Week 1-16 100mg tren eod.
Week 3-16 250iu's hcg 2x a week.
week 18-20 clomid 50mg ed
Letrozole .25mg ed

I have also have nolvadex on hand but prefer letrozole because it's stronger and doesn't taste near as bad as nolva.

Would anyone do anything differently?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3rd cycle and 160 lbs? Not trying to be mean, but wtf is going on? THat is a big time cycle too.

Rev666

Awards
My first and second cycle bridged together, and I've always been a really small dude. I weighed 136 before I started my first one, so I'm looking to get to at least 200

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
My first and second cycle bridged together, and I've always been a really small dude. I weighed 136 before I started my first one, so I'm looking to get to at least 200
Ever thought about learning to bulk naturally first so you can have more success on AAS cycles?

Rev666

Awards
I've tried. Like I said, I've always been really small. I eat like a horse, and eat well. Nothing made me gain weight, until my first cycle.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I was the same way could never put on weight growing up. Then through personal experiences I have to avoid Gluten and Dairy. Many gluten intolerant people like myself have trouble putting on weight until they avoid it for good. You very well might have food intolerances you are unaware of. trust me dude I was a very skinny dude and now I'm in at 5'10" 185lb 10%bf. You eat a lot of good muscle building food when you go gf trust me on that. Do the gf thing before AAS.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Dude I was 140 when I started, skin and bone and had the same mentality. if your not gaining weight your not eating enough, that goes for being in a cycle or naturally. Learn how to eat first because even if you get to 200lb like you want if you haven't mastered the art of eating then you won't be able to maintain it. If you are set on running a cycle I'd talk to a coach.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've tried. Like I said, I've always been really small. I eat like a horse, and eat well. Nothing made me gain weight, until my first cycle.
I'm sure you do. But its not enough... Add a cup of brown rice with coconut oil to every meal and watch the weight come on.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have had plenty of people ask me that are skin and bones.. All of their answers are "I eat everything and can't gain". My answer? Eat all of that PLUS a large pizza and a burger. If at any point of the day it doesn't feel like your gut is bulging enough to break a rib then you are not eating enough. I mean literally be eating all day. 10000 calories will make you grow without AAS. Food stimulates insulin. Sleep and hard exercise pulse your GH. Insulin IS the most anabolic compound. So eat enough food to keep that sh*t pumping all day

Edit* oh yeah your cycle is retarded. And you tried bulking clean? Why not try dirty bulking? If your metabolism is fast enough to not gain anything eating clean why not eat dirty? You obviously won't get fat... Unless you aren't lifting right

Bigcheese1

Awards
Always funny to read people say they TRIED bulking and couldn't gain. Bottom line is they weren't eating enough, not lifting hard enough, and not sleeping enough. I know people who are hard gainers and "couldn't" gain weight until I helped them with their diet, then within months they put on a nice amount of lean mass.

Listen to the info others are giving you, they are helping you and trying to save your endocrine system.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
if you already bought your gear, i am assuming you are not going to listen to people on the interwebz telling you to hold off and bulk natty for a bit. With that said, why do you want to run high test / high tren (relatively ). Just curious, i know people respond differently to different doses. I am 3 weeks in on my Tren / test cycle with tren at 500mg / week and test at 250ish now. everything is great! not a lot of water weight / bloat. but sex drive is still on the up. and strength is through the roof.

i would say go high test to begin with (600mg / week), and then at week 12, drop test to 200 or 250 and blast tren at 500 / week. just a thought. good luck, be safe.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Would anyone do anything differently?
Eat. No one can play that I was always a little guy card. At 29 -160lb you have at the bare minimum 15-20lbs that can be put on. Anyone can eat like a horse, try getting some good protein sources in there. Building blocks baby!