TNE???

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hey i just injected 100mg TNE. to test it out, got a bunch in. it has left a very sweet sense in my nose. i noticed the oil having a sweet smell while i was injecting. what is these. what kind of oil has this property?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's the guaiacol most likely brotha

you'll get used to it after a while but that's normal

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well that **** is crazy good. ****ing best work out of my life. i hired a form coach too. starting september. help with squats, deadlifts, olymic press. and help with chest. those are my weak points. gona try him out for 8 weeks while on tren ace. ill be using this TNE pre work out during that time too

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i love TNE. its the only test i use now

tren a is coming up for me soon too... enjoy the ride man

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
my source is now carrying TNE/tren ace blend. would you have to dose twice a day. i here the half life of TNE is only like 8 hours. how would you set up a cycle with it as the base?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
wont know till monday. but id imagine its 100/100.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
but i ment how do you set up a cycle with TNE as your base. i like it alot more than prop. no pip and get a mother fuk'n rush. its like drugz

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
things don't always work out in the real world like they do on paper

most ppl will tell you TNE needs to be shot daily, or even two times a day. not true. i run it EOD preWO with excellent results.

if its dosed at 100/100 then 1cc EOD of the stuff should yield excellent results

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I like the concept of TNE...testosterone as a pre-WO. The ultimate replacement to pre-WO supplements lol.

I'm wondering what it would be like to run it with a test-e base. Ie, 500mg of test-e weekly with TNE just shot on the days you're training, so maybe 100mg M - W - F - Sat. Only issue is that that's 900mg total of test weekly, which would be a bit much (for myself at least). I just like the concept of a base. Perhaps you could just do 250mg of test-e weekly, then supplement the 4 shots in with that. 650mg test a week is pretty reasonable.

Ideas ideas...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well I'm running 600mg of test per week. And I shot 100mg of Tne prewo the other day and god damn. No need for caffeine. I will be using it later on during the cycle on heavy days. I think this is how most people use it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed from what I have read tne is an amazing drug

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

GTB

Awards
amazing is an understatement this **** is addictive.
I am glad to hear that. I have read mixed reviews. I have been looking forward to trying it myself the tne.tren a combo sounds sweet. Keep us up to date. What were the benfits of the tne pre w/o?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i dont think my explanation could really do it justice. it is some good stuff. i would gladly shoot this stuff twice a day for 8 weeks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def an amazing preworkout item thats for sure

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ive got some test suspension coming. i hear it hits you harder than TNE. im going to put it in the stash, use it on another cycle

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test suspension is the same as TNE Brotha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah it is but its the same thing, TNE creates a depot so it last a little bit longer. its the the same test powder

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Boy, google......
Ok dipsh!t.

Test no ester or TNE is testosterone SUSPENDED in oil

Test suspension is GUESS WHAT Testisterone SUSPENDED in water.

Both have NO ester

Oil uptake in the muscle and water uptake in the muscle is negligible. Water being SLIGHTLY faster but really makes no difference

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drawing some TNE as we speak

jelly?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest and bis for me, mixin it up

and here comes the smell

fuarrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkk

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
kill it man, i love this ****

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
the phuck am I missing here? newb here that loves to lift heavy ****. TNE is test no ester, so is it best used on cycle with say winstrol or something simple like furuza pre workout? Or is it run like a normal test cycle, like sustanon shot twice a week etc.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well u can use it alot of ways. its awesome. personally if your looking for a short cycle i would run it at 2 shots a day at 50mg each one. run the cycle for 6-8 weeks. im using it eod at 100mg, then im also running 600mg of test e a week. i know 2 shots a day would be alot of sticks but this **** goes straight to the dome

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done ED (sometimes 2x) and EOD on two different occasions and had the same results so i just shoot it EOD now

I can shoot 600mg/week TNE and get no Estro sides

300mg/week of enanthate and I bloat like a balloon and nips fire up

Just another plus for TNE

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
well u can use it alot of ways. its awesome. personally if your looking for a short cycle i would run it at 2 shots a day at 50mg each one. run the cycle for 6-8 weeks. im using it eod at 100mg, then im also running 600mg of test e a week. i know 2 shots a day would be alot of sticks but this **** goes straight to the dome
What would be a good test base? Im thinking either sustanon for a bulk or otc furuza dosed high for a cut

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just use testosterone to cut

Increased levels of testosterone generally speaking do the following

Increase levels of IGF-1 (this is dose dependent)
Increase glycogen stores
Bind to androgen receptor in fat- thus burning fat
Increased level of anabolism so cortisol is not a concern.

Test is best

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

Increase glycogen stores

Test is best
just meant in general haha, I just like learning brah. competitive fighter, can't cycle I put on mass way too easy

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

Increase glycogen stores

Test is best
So how much test do u have to dose to increase igf-1 levels?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well at 500mg a week igf levels are raised significantly

At 1000mg a week they are through the roof

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well at 500mg a week igf levels are raised significantly

At 1000mg a week they are through the roof
**** yeah. Can u supplement igf-1 on top of that or will it lower the natural occurring igf.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That I'm not sure of

TFlifting

Awards
Could you instead do say TNE EOD before workout and use tren enanthate and run this **** for 12 weeks? If the rush is like you say it is I am very excited to see the results, how is the rush at 50mg pre workout compared to 100mg?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Could you instead do say TNE EOD before workout and use tren enanthate and run this **** for 12 weeks? If the rush is like you say it is I am very excited to see the results, how is the rush at 50mg pre workout compared to 100mg?
Well it's not as strong at 50mg. 100mg is great. But if is was running 100mg everyday on top of 600mg of teste. That's 1.3g of test a week. Which is a bit much.

I don't know any thing about tren e. only that it is a longer ester. 10-12 days. So it takes 4-6 weeks to kick in.