test e ?

rpcenter78

rpcenter78

Awards
If im taking 500mgs of test e a week. does it matter if I take 500 at once or is it better to take 250 twice a week?? thanks in advance!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well from my research u want to does ever half of one half life. So test e Half life is like 10-11 days so u would want to dose every 5 days. It's just easier for me to do it on monday and Friday rather than marking off every fifth day on a calendar.

Seattleborn

Awards
You can take it once a week if you wish but taking it on let's say Monday Thursday you are gonna get more stable blood levels.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I'm on the same dose now and yep I take half every Monday and thurs/Friday .

jayksr

jayksr

Awards
Been researching a bit and looking at doing a test cycle as well. Do you take anything else during or just the test?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the suspension dosed at (mg/ml)?

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Well from my research u want to does ever half of one half life. So test e Half life is like 10-11 days so u would want to dose every 5 days. It's just easier for me to do it on monday and Friday rather than marking off every fifth day on a calendar.
Why Monday Friday? You pin Monday. Five days later you pin again. And then two days later again? That's not a good scheme. If you pin every 5 days then you still got to mark every day on your calendar.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the point in this question? Dosnt matter what dose the suspension got.
Because 2ml+ injections kind of hurt. It's comfort, not pharmacology.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Because 2ml+ injections kind of hurt. It's comfort, not pharmacology.
Ah right bro I forgot about that. I know that 3ml injections hurt as hell. Actually never seen test enanthat under 200mg/ml so should be ok for the OP.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah right bro I forgot about that. I know that 3ml injections hurt as hell. Actually never seen test enanthat under 200mg/ml so should be ok for the OP.
Right, I was assuming 250mg/ml, which is where I got the 2ml. 200mg/ml would be a tad more voluminous, although not much.

Test E typically doesn't hurt too badly anyway, just covering all the angles. :)

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Right, I was assuming 250mg/ml, which is where I got the 2ml. 200mg/ml would be a tad more voluminous, although not much.

Test E typically doesn't hurt too badly anyway, just covering all the angles. :)
Depends on the product too. For example: I used enanthat from rotex media (German pharma) and dosnt feel any pain. Then I used galenikas from Slovenia and first the carrier oil was much thicker and the alcohol content was much higher. Result was horrible pain. But the worst was sustsanon from ibrahim (turkey pharma). My homeboy bought some in a turkey pharmacy store (prescription is the euro bill lol) and they destroyed my delts for the whole week. Probably due to the propionate and the ridiculous high alcohol content. Alc kills cells...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Why Monday Friday? You pin Monday. Five days later you pin again. And then two days later again? That's not a good scheme. If you pin every 5 days then you still got to mark every day on your calendar.
i did my math worng.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah why the **** dont tehy all come in the same mg. one is 5mg one is 2mg one is 1mg and one is .5. that **** is retarded