Cycle help! - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle help!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.

Cycle help!

Hey guys, I'm 4 weeks into a Test E cycle that I am able to run for only 10 weeks unfortunately. Yet I have seen great results, I'm up 19-20 lbs! I am kick starting it with 40 mg dbol ed. I'll continue that for 2 more weeks (6 weeks). I have been taking anastrozole about .5 EOD. Always had kinda puffy nipples, so I am having a hard time (paranoid) finding any sides. 500 of test per week mon (250) thurs (250). I just got a hold of exemestane. I'm not sure if I should use this alternatively or forget about it, save it...??? I do have Nolva for PCT. And last but not least HCG... just got it, never used it. I still have to check this stuff out because I am not educated on HCG... for that reason I may save it for another cycle down the road. Overall very happy with the results. 6 ft 218. Bench and squat are up almost 50 lbs. Im 25 years old. Appreciate your time guys and any suggestions or input would be much appreciated.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87
    Hey guys, I'm 4 weeks into a Test E cycle that I am able to run for only 10 weeks unfortunately. Yet I have seen great results, I'm up 19-20 lbs! I am kick starting it with 40 mg dbol ed. I'll continue that for 2 more weeks (6 weeks). I have been taking anastrozole about .5 EOD. Always had kinda puffy nipples, so I am having a hard time (paranoid) finding any sides. 500 of test per week mon (250) thurs (250). I just got a hold of exemestane. I'm not sure if I should use this alternatively or forget about it, save it...??? I do have Nolva for PCT. And last but not least HCG... just got it, never used it. I still have to check this stuff out because I am not educated on HCG... for that reason I may save it for another cycle down the road. Overall very happy with the results. 6 ft 218. Bench and squat are up almost 50 lbs. Im 25 years old. Appreciate your time guys and any suggestions or input would be much appreciated.
    I would save the exemestane if the adex is working. And for the hcg I'd do some research on it if I were you and at least run it during pct as a kick start
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattleborn

I would save the exemestane if the adex is working. And for the hcg I'd do some research on it if I were you and at least run it during pct as a kick start
    Thank you sir, I will hold on to my exemestane. I feel Armidex is doing the job. And as far as HCG does anyone have a source they recommend me to read or watch? I need to learn the process of mixing the powdered compound.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

10 week run is perfect IMO looks good op
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    10 week run is perfect IMO looks good op
    Good to hear. Thank you

Similar Forum Threads

1. new guy! cycle help requested