My 3rd cycle here we go again 50mg/50mg/50mg Durabolin/Masteron/Test Propionate

standoe3

Awards
Day one guys its been 2yrs since ive been here and 2 yrs since i last logged my test/Eq cycle....looking for lean muscle gains but more importantly decrease in BF by 5-10%. Im going to run this 2-3 months pin E3D. My buddy makes this stuff he calls this Tricuts150 its a blend.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
so thats 50/50/50 e3d? thats wayyyy too low if u ask me.

i wouldnt run a cycle with anything less than 300mg prop/week, and for the mast anything under 400 and many will say atleast 500 is pointless. idk wat u expect from the durabolin (npp im assuming?), but it will just make recovery harder with very little gain from it. the only good thing about the npp is joint lubrication due to estrogen but that could be a minus.

just go with test/tren, or test/tren/mast 100of each eod.

standoe3

Awards
ur right but also wrong my body responds well to mast and prop ive done both at 400/500 wk but my buddy is a pro bodybuilder a is huge so im give his advise a try this time. thx tho i do understand the normal cycle dose it will be my first time useing durabolin

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
so ur body responds well to mast+prop at 400/500. WOW omg REALLY??? no way bro, i would certainly hope u would respond to those doses.

blah blah blah my buddy is a pro, i PROMISE you hes just telling u this low doses because ur A) overweight, B) not in shape at all, so hes just trying to give u the lowest possible. i gurantee u he runs 50/50/50 x10 /week if not more.

standoe3

Awards
yeah u A ur right....according to this board if ur not a true 13% BF and over 27yrs old u should not be using and B) yes im out of shape Thats why i using lol i know my body and where i have been and what it takes to get there. Trust me its in the back of my head if im not getting what i want i will go QD pinning done it before. It not like he pushed this on me i want to build lean muscle and most importantly not lose muscle while i eat clean and drop fat.

standoe3

Awards
But i love the head change and strength i get its amazing and the recovery period is so much shorter when im on i really hit the gym hard and get past my ruts and breakout

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
u SHOULDNT be using unless ur under 15% not because of the board, but because that just means u can simply lose the fat without using ANYTHING other than diet.

i cant even understand what ur saying. can u fukn learn to type ?

you love the head change? what??

standoe3

Awards
can u fukn read nevermind. Go find someone else thread to troll on cuz gues what i dont give a fuk u u think

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
oh yea, im troll. look at the thread u created, yea im the troll.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
GLHF is a respected poster OP...get some credit on here before you try calling people trolls
I agree GLHF has been very helpful to me. Just because someone tells u something u don't want to here doesn't mean he doesn't know his ****.

standoe3

Awards
Lol its not about his advise. I agreed. He wants to the ******* about my typing. I agreed with his dose like i said above i ran that before. i was respectful before he wanted to talk ****. If you have to reread the post its up there in black n white. You have to give respect to get it.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Lol its not about his advise. I agreed. He wants to the ******* about my typing. I agreed with his dose like i said above i ran that before. i was respectful before he wanted to talk ****. If you have to reread the post its up there in black n white. You have to give respect to get it.
bro i think ur sources played a joke on u and instead of the "TriCuts150" you got estrogen propionate.

LOL

Seattleborn

Awards
I'm gonna be running pretty much the same thing but instead of deca I'll be running npp so 50/50/50 npp/mast/test p ED

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running pretty much the same thing but instead of deca I'll be running npp so 50/50/50 npp/mast/test p ED
this is MUCH better cycle than the one outlined in the original post.