D-bol or T-bol?

conehead

Awards
I'm planning on running a test e cycle and I'm going thru some revisions. I wanted to use d-bol @ 30 mgs/ day for the first 3 weeks to jumpstart the gains, but I started reading up on oral turinabol and that it provides quality gains without aromatization or high hepatoxicity. I know both are c-17 alkylated so there is still going to be some liver toxicity, but d-bol far worse than oral t. has anyone used both and can say which they preferred? How long it took to start seeing gains in strength, size, performance, etc.?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends on how your dosing it each one and how well your body replies to them.get your cycle supports together and then run d bol or t bol.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you wnat bloat or not? Also i would run t bol for longer than 3 weeks.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on goals and dbol isn't super harsh on your liver....but the main thing is what are your goals strength...massive size? Then dbol...less strength and size but less water and have the muscle be the leaner type of muscle well then tbol at a minimum of 40mg

beastmode408

Awards
I want some good real d-bol but don't know of a good source. Can anyone help a Bro out?

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Contact David Dunn or B5150.....they'll throw you a bone.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Haha

SteroidLawyer

Awards
Dbol causes increased protein synthesis which is good for adding LBM, but it does cause some bloat (worse in some people than others). The advantage is that dbol causes significant increases in strength.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol causes increased protein synthesis which is good for adding LBM, but it does cause some bloat (worse in some people than others). The advantage is that dbol causes significant increases in strength.
All steroids cause an increase in protein sunthesis

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the water brought on by dianabol helps growth

interview11

Awards
I was told to do dbol only before workouts, to pump the aggression, and rely on injectables for mass gains. Does that that sense, generally speaking ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was told to do dbol only before workouts, to pump the aggression, and rely on injectables for mass gains. Does that that sense, generally speaking ?
dbol has a short half-life so reaching stable levels is next to impossible, but that much of an aromatizing oral at once could be a bit of a roller coaster. If 40 mg a day is the goal, one could do 10 mg a.m, 20 mg 1.5 hours preworkout, 10 mg in the evening. This is all assuming the oral is ran alongsid test too. Who knows though. I've seen it done many different ways, and even Bill Phillips and some of the gurus are split on this.

interview11

Awards
So dbol to supplement the long-acting injectables ?

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
if youre worried about maintaining blood levels, take the dbol 4X a day at 10MG doses over the 16 or so hours that youre up and about, most people have it with breakfast, lunch, pre-workout, and then with their last meal before bed. 40mg ED for 4 weeks would be a fantastic kickstart to a 10-12 week Test E cycle, as the test e would only really start kicking in around week 3.

DirtyPlymouth

Awards
T-bol for jumpstarting a cycle is a mistake, stick to Dbol, dont run it longer than 4 weeks and ur liver should be fine

DirtyPlymouth

Awards
Tbol is a mistake? How so?
IMO, Tbol should be used for cutting and it has its own use for gaining lean muscle. Its results are highly comparable to Winny.

You said that you liked Tbol because it doesnt aromatize, but ur running test anyways so aromatization doesnt seem to be something ur whole heartedly avoiding. Plus letro or aromasin can fix any estro-related problems

Dbol is the time tested and proven ignitor for any cycle. Not dissing Tbol, but if I were to use it, I would do it near the end of the cutting cycle. Its use as a kick starter is doomed to be a dissapointment

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
IMO, Tbol should be used for cutting and it has its own use for gaining lean muscle. Its results are highly comparable to Winny.

You said that you liked Tbol because it doesnt aromatize, but ur running test anyways so aromatization doesnt seem to be something ur whole heartedly avoiding. Plus letro or aromasin can fix any estro-related problems

Dbol is the time tested and proven ignitor for any cycle. Not dissing Tbol, but if I were to use it, I would do it near the end of the cutting cycle. Its use as a kick starter is doomed to be a dissapointment
+1; Tbol is a great lean gains oral but needs to be taken for longer 4 weeks for it to truly be effective, and its seen more as a support chem than a standalone, kickstart, or finisher, and if you got liver support it works great with anavar and a test base.....letro is pretty full on for an AI and id only really recommend it for gyno reversal treatment, arimidex is a far better option as a preventative imo

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

21 days In my test E tbol cycle and by day 10 I was up 7lbs and strength was up...tbol may not put as much weight on you as dbol but it's better lean mass IMO

interview11

Awards
So, guys, and Dirty, I don't know if you have a view on this but would you say that Masteron could also be used for the latter part of the cycle rather than tbol?

Context: Week 6 of a cycle, and now:

dbol 30 mg, work out days
masteron, 100 mg twice/week
Deca QV, 450 mg twice/week
Cyp 400 mg twice/week

Gains are so far very good, every appetite that God gave me has gone through the roof.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
900mg deca? Seems high.

And masteron needs to be run at least 400/week. Most run 500+

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^yea. It's 2 grams a week of gear. Seems like alot.

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
masteron is agreat support chem that really works well with test and id recommend using mast the whole cycle throughout 500mg test e p/wk 500mg mast p/wk for 10-12 weeks will get you great results. id never run deca due to the shutdown, more is not always better imo

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Haha, sorry thought I was a mod for a second there :)

gspyropo

Awards
+1; Tbol is a great lean gains oral but needs to be taken for longer 4 weeks for it to truly be effective, and its seen more as a support chem than a standalone, kickstart, or finisher, and if you got liver support it works great with anavar and a test base.....letro is pretty full on for an AI and id only really recommend it for gyno reversal treatment, arimidex is a far better option as a preventative imo

Tbol provide leaner gains than dbol???what about water retention....dbol ot tbol??

technique88

technique88

Awards
So, guys, and Dirty, I don't know if you have a view on this but would you say that Masteron could also be used for the latter part of the cycle rather than tbol?

Context: Week 6 of a cycle, and now:

dbol 30 mg, work out days
masteron, 100 mg twice/week
Deca QV, 450 mg twice/week
Cyp 400 mg twice/week

Gains are so far very good, every appetite that God gave me has gone through the roof.
With that much gear already going through you I'd say forget adding anything else. If you can't make gains I what you have then just stop bro. That's a lot of juice. If anything just drop the dbol your cycle is already in full gear, and up the mast to 500mg/week.