estradiol numbers

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
i was thinking about going to get a mid cycle hormone screening, to make sure that the research chemical (aromatase inhibitors) i have are working. what kind of estradiol numbers would indicate that the ais are working, and what kind of numbers would indicate that they are not? any info would be appreciated, thanks.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
When you get your bloods back it will give you a range of what is High and Low numbers. Normal levels will be in the middle. So lets say for example low is 10 and high is 30 you want to be right around 20 natural. Using stuff that is supposed to lower you E levels you want to be in the 10-15 range. About 25% higher than minimum 75% higher than minimum is danger close to estrogen sides. Hopes that helps man. You got questions let me know

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
i think i understand. i appreciate the info again Dave, once i get my numbers back ill be sure to hit you up if i have any questions. thanks

When you get your bloods back it will give you a range of what is High and Low numbers. Normal levels will be in the middle. So lets say for example low is 10 and high is 30 you want to be right around 20 natural. Using stuff that is supposed to lower you E levels you want to be in the 10-15 range. About 25% higher than minimum 75% higher than minimum is danger close to estrogen sides. Hopes that helps man. You got questions let me know

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok man let me know and I will help you out.