Pre Contest

  1. Pre Contest


    This is a pretty simple protocol.

    Subject on TRT, upped Test E dose around week 16 at 400mgs/week, now it's at 500mgs a week.

    currently 9 weeks out from show. Test E 500mgs/week. Adex .5 ED. 1mg on the days T is administered (once per week)

    Adding Oral Turinabol for last 30 days at 40-50mgs per day.

    Question is this:

    Should the test E be discontinued 2 weeks out prior to show? and just the Oral Turinabol ran up till the day of show? I've heard this recommended due to the bloat test E causes (even while using adex) Please advise.


  2. Drop the test 2 weeks out to drop any extra water your holding. Keep running the adex though
    •   
       


  3. 6weeks prior to the contest switch from test e to test prop. this will give u enought time to adjust to the prop, drop water weight / estrogen hold up. The prop will help with ur aggressiveness during workouts, itll harden u up (especially with the tbol) and hey maybe u even gain some muscle.

    I never really understood the "enanthate makes u hold water"...thats not really true, its 95% of the diet. but in the bodybuilding contest that last 5% is all that matters.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    6weeks prior to the contest switch from test e to test prop. this will give u enought time to adjust to the prop, drop water weight / estrogen hold up. The prop will help with ur aggressiveness during workouts, itll harden u up (especially with the tbol) and hey maybe u even gain some muscle.

    I never really understood the "enanthate makes u hold water"...thats not really true, its 95% of the diet. but in the bodybuilding contest that last 5% is all that matters.
    What protocol would you recommend for the prop 175-200mg EOD? or 100 ED?

  5. 100 - 150 EOD is plenty.

  6. Okay 150 EOD sounds good. And probably adex at 1mg ED. Due to having some lingering issues but don't really want to start letro this close to contest.

    Now should the test prop be discontinued within 2-3 days of show? or what is generally recommended?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    Okay 150 EOD sounds good. And probably adex at 1mg ED. Due to having some lingering issues but don't really want to start letro this close to contest.

    Now should the test prop be discontinued within 2-3 days of show? or what is generally recommended?
    I would run it through the show

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    This is a pretty simple protocol.

    Subject on TRT, upped Test E dose around week 16 at 400mgs/week, now it's at 500mgs a week.

    currently 9 weeks out from show. Test E 500mgs/week. Adex .5 ED. 1mg on the days T is administered (once per week)

    Adding Oral Turinabol for last 30 days at 40-50mgs per day.

    Question is this:

    Should the test E be discontinued 2 weeks out prior to show? and just the Oral Turinabol ran up till the day of show? I've heard this recommended due to the bloat test E causes (even while using adex) Please advise.
    I would switch to prop 6 weeks out, drop water and I would keep the dose high then taper it down as you approach the show.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nolva: Pre-contest.
    By mike-one in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 04:14 PM
  2. Anti-Estrogens for pre-contest?
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 12:43 AM
  3. UCP1 pre-contest. Good or bad idea?
    By FullyBuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 09:06 AM
  4. critique my pre-contest diet
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 08:51 AM
  5. carb-up pre contest
    By WYD02 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 03:09 AM
Log in
Log in