Professional Powerlifting Cycle

bwrestler31

Awards
My best lifts in a meet are 675 squat, 500 bench, 680 deadlift. My best gym lifts are 675x2 squat, 525 bench, and 715 deadlift. All lifts raw at 220-242.

Experience: Test, Tren, EQ, Dbol, Anadrol, Anavar, Halo, Superdrol

I am currently training for a meet in 19 weeks. I am thinking about using deca instead of tren on this cycle, for the added mass. I have had a hard time gaining weight while on tren, as I can not get over 9% bodyfat no matter how much I eat on tren. So Deca seems like the best option. Could anyone compare the strength results of Tren and deca for me?

15 Week cycle leading to my meet:
Sus: 250mg/day
Deca: 100mg/day
Eq: 100mg/day

Dbol:100mg/day weeks 1-4.
Anadrol: 100mg/day weeks 10-15
Halo: 30mg/day weeks 13-15

Also considering using hgh and slin, but have to get some advice on it still. Some people have been telling me hgh without slin isnt worth doing, but I do not want to use slin because of the chance of becoming diabetic. If anyone has any experience, please let me know.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ur cycle is in 19weeks but ur Halostein is used 13-15week.. if ur a true powerlifter u wouldnt just post some garbage and ask for opinions. and LOL at 1.5g/week test + 700deca+ 700eq. ur gonna have a heartattack soon.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
ur cycle is in 19weeks but ur Halostein is used 13-15week.. if ur a true powerlifter u wouldnt just post some garbage and ask for opinions. and LOL at 1.5g/week test + 700deca+ 700eq. ur gonna have a heartattack soon.
Don't forget dbol 100mg and abombs 100mg ED LOL

I'm not a power so can't really layout a PL type cycle but this one is too much

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My coach keeps it really simple. He uses Test year-round and blasts for the last 10 weeks of meet prep along with Tren. 3-4 weeks out, he adds 100mg of Var per day and that's it.

bwrestler31

Awards
My cycle starts in 4 weeks. So it will be a 15 week cycle. The big name guys I talk to cruise on 300-500 test a week and blast with an average of around 1g tren and 2g test. Most also recommend 200mg anadrol or 150mg dbol a day for 3 weeks following 3 weeks of 100 a day... I am 240lbs at 5'10" with about 8% bodyfat off cycle. I have been on and off for 2.5 years. I just want to know what I should do to be where I want to be. Diet and training are on point.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My buddy who is a powerlifter
Is a big fan of the super androgenic drugs.
Halo
Methyltest
mibelerone
I have also seen him run 60mg SD for a couple weeks leading up to a PL meet

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottom line is if you want to get bigger you need to eat more.
If you cant get over 8% then great youll be 300lbs and lean.
THe only thing that prevents a person from growing is calories.

Period.
Eat more and youll get bigger. Its not a drug option your looking for here.

creafors

Awards
In my country powerlifters doing simple but efective pre meet cycles,for example 100mg propionat dayly and rotating 2days dianabol 2days anadrol

bwrestler31

Awards
Thanks for the replies. My genetics do not allow me to carry fat. After 3 months of nearly 10000 calories a day I was 260lbs with around 13%. that is the most fat I've ever carried. Since then I was assaulted and injures forced me to take antibiotics and I lost nearly 20lbs of mass in a month. Since then I have been eating about 7000 calories a day and trying to work my way up. It is not my diet.

Also, I have been hearing more and more about those drugs. I loved halo. I did 20 days of 20mg/day. Very aggressive while on halo and tren together, but nothing that can't be controled by bring conscious of it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of em are pretty toxic.
Methyl 1 testosterone is my # 1 for strength. You feel 2 things.
Strong as fuk
like your gonna die.

I literally gained more than 1lb a day on it while losing BF%.
The ****s scary. NOthing has changed my body like methyl 1 test.
REAL methyl 1 testosterone . Not the **** PH companies sell these days.
M1t is a scheduled substance now.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
There is no real m1t. Ph b*** s***. What you mean is methyltestosterone. That is medical gear, produced by pharmacy companys. It's sad when people believe in such type of gear. You won't keep gains at all, It's very androgenic.

Taking deca and eq together at the same time? Hm you got no idea what you are doing. If you take two nandrolone derivates, why not use testosteron enanthat and cypionate together? Dumb, really. More is always better, right? And if you are a powerlifter for real then throw away all your sweet little child orals and take oxymetholone and fluoxymesteron (halotestin) You want power? There you go.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Check this out: REAL methyltestosterone from pharma company Afro.

afro.jpg

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no real m1t. Ph b*** s***. What you mean is methyltestosterone. That is medical gear, produced by pharmacy companys. It's sad when people believe in such type of gear. You won't keep gains at all, It's very androgenic.

Taking deca and eq together at the same time? Hm you got no idea what you are doing. If you take two nandrolone derivates, why not use testosteron enanthat and cypionate together? Dumb, really. More is always better, right? And if you are a powerlifter for real then throw away all your sweet little child orals and take oxymetholone and fluoxymesteron (halotestin) You want power? There you go.
M1T (methyldihydroboldenone) is very, very real and is not a PH; it's an active steroid. Easily one of the most harsh orals ever created. EQ is also not a nandrolone derivative at all. EQ is made from a simple modification to the testosterone molecule by adding a double bond at the 1 position in addition to the 4 position that is present in testosterone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No sorry your wrong.
I meant methyl 1 testosterone.
I dont need you or anyone telling me what I mean thanks.

I can also tell you this.
I have personally taken all of the above
and I assure you M1t has more bang for the buck
Hands down strongest AAS I have ever eaten and I have eaten most.

I listed halo and your repeating it like its new information.

Read more Write less.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have to check out m1t. Is real m1t oral?
Yes the real methyl 1 test.

Quoted"

"M1T was the most potent steroid ever sold as a supplement. It could put 20lbs of muscle on in about two weeks. What made m1t so potent was the structure but it also seemed to just have a magical quality about the shape that made it so potent. M1T was originally marketed by LegalGear and then copied by other big names like Gaspari Nutrition and VPX. M1T was the 17aMethyl version of the popular steroid 1-Testosterone. Back when M1T was released, the law was not as clearly defined and a 17aMethyl delivery was thought to be legal. As of 2005, m1t became a schedule III anabolic steroid, making it just as illegal as other steroids like d-bol and testosterone. M1T could cause some side effects like liver stress for those who were not in good health, extreme back pumps and potentially acne and aggression. Some people also noticed fatigue and lethargy from M1T which was a side effect in it’s parent steroid 1-Testosterone. As a mass builder, you couldn’t beat m1t, since it took fat off the body yet also put on some serious muscle. Like all 17aMethyl products, the muscle gain is of less quality than the slower gains of other prohormones.
M1T is still available in the UK, but it is 100% illegal to import into the USA, Canada, Australia and other European countries. In the USA, it is illegal to posses or sell M1T, as it is considered an anabolic steroid. M1T Structure

M1T can’t convert to estrogen or DHT, so the gains you will get should be clean and dry gains. Since it is a 5aReduced steroid, you may experience some hair loss using M1T. M1T is similar to D-Bol in structure, but it doesn’t seem to have any estrogenic effects at all, making it a good thing to stack with testosterone. When it was a legal hormone the M1T, 4-AD stack became quite popular.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** made ALOT of hair fall out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes the real methyl 1 test.

Quoted"

"M1T was the most potent steroid ever sold as a supplement. It could put 20lbs of muscle on in about two weeks. What made m1t so potent was the structure but it also seemed to just have a magical quality about the shape that made it so potent. M1T was originally marketed by LegalGear and then copied by other big names like Gaspari Nutrition and VPX. M1T was the 17aMethyl version of the popular steroid 1-Testosterone. Back when M1T was released, the law was not as clearly defined and a 17aMethyl delivery was thought to be legal. As of 2005, m1t became a schedule III anabolic steroid, making it just as illegal as other steroids like d-bol and testosterone. M1T could cause some side effects like liver stress for those who were not in good health, extreme back pumps and potentially acne and aggression. Some people also noticed fatigue and lethargy from M1T which was a side effect in it’s parent steroid 1-Testosterone. As a mass builder, you couldn’t beat m1t, since it took fat off the body yet also put on some serious muscle. Like all 17aMethyl products, the muscle gain is of less quality than the slower gains of other prohormones.
M1T is still available in the UK, but it is 100% illegal to import into the USA, Canada, Australia and other European countries. In the USA, it is illegal to posses or sell M1T, as it is considered an anabolic steroid. M1T Structure

M1T can’t convert to estrogen or DHT, so the gains you will get should be clean and dry gains. Since it is a 5aReduced steroid, you may experience some hair loss using M1T. M1T is similar to D-Bol in structure, but it doesn’t seem to have any estrogenic effects at all, making it a good thing to stack with testosterone. When it was a legal hormone the M1T, 4-AD stack became quite popular.

The second part is on-paper only. Clean gains from M1T are more of a rarity than commonplace amongst users and there have been many reports of progesterone issues and gyno/psuedogyno.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah that was quoted text not my own words.
I lost every lb and I was riddled with side effects.
I ran it for about 17 days after which I had to discontinue due to side effects.
I gained about 20lbs on cycle though and lost some BF%

My strength was nothing short of amazing.

I can only say my personal experience which was both good and bad.
For strength, however, which is the question here....I stand by what I said...The stuff makes you wicked strong.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that was quoted text not my own words.
I lost every lb and I was riddled with side effects.
I ran it for about 17 days after which I had to discontinue due to side effects.
I gained about 20lbs on cycle though and lost some BF%

My strength was nothing short of amazing.

I can only say my personal experience which was both good and bad.
For strength, however, which is the question here....I stand by what I said...The stuff makes you wicked strong.
Yeah, I figured it was copied from somewhere. My main concern would be how somehow would handle this while cutting weight (assuming he's cutting for this meet).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm.
I know it was harder to eat and I felt sick alot of the time.
I gained 20lbs anyways
I dont know about how healthy it would be but lets face it....
Most highly androgenic drugs are pretty unhealthy...the good ones like halo and m1t and methyl test all make me feel terrible.

and angry

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the OP, how close to weight are you for the Meet?
Need to gain or lose?

bwrestler31

Awards
I need to go up a weight class from 242 to 275. So id like to gain as much size as possible.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

Eq is test base. Its non methyl dbol. There's not two nandralones mentioned in here. Second forum ive seen you drop bad info in... negs when i get to a computer.

Op, wish i knew powerlifting better to make suggestions. I know on the PM forums most guys run eq no less than 16 weeks because of ester length. Cycle looks beast though. Your a big boy at 240 off cycle and 8%. Just eat and train man. With that much gear you should tip the scales pretty heavy at your meet.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Eq is test base. Its non methyl dbol. There's not two nandralones mentioned in here. Second forum ive seen you drop bad info in... negs when i get to a computer.

Op, wish i knew powerlifting better to make suggestions. I know on the PM forums most guys run eq no less than 16 weeks because of ester length. Cycle looks beast though. Your a big boy at 240 off cycle and 8%. Just eat and train man. With that much gear you should tip the scales pretty heavy at your meet.
Yeah I like you too honey ;) nice that you think about me, I feel honoured.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Don't say someone is giving out bad information when you're doing the exact same thing. EQ is not a test base. At all.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Don't say someone is giving out bad information when you're doing the exact same thing. EQ is not a test base. At all.
Its double bonded test bro. Its test thats been altered. Its not progestin or dht derived. Im sorry maybe base was the wrong word but eq comes from testosterone. Ive been studying the sh!t hard because its getting shot into my quads and glutes in a month and a half.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its double bonded test bro. Its test thats been altered. Its not progestin or dht derived.
And one chemical alteration makes a big difference in its MoA. For example, winstrol and anavar are both DHT derived, but have very different effects. I'll say it again: EQ is not a test base. No person in there right mind will say that EQ will suffice for a test base.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
And one chemical alteration makes a big difference in its MoA. For example, winstrol and anavar are both DHT derived, but have very different effects. I'll say it again: EQ is not a test base. No person in there right mind will say that EQ will suffice for a test base.
As i said base was the improper word. Derivative would have been better. Full terminology sometimes escapes me. My bad for wording. It was in the park compared to calling it a nandralone and saying you cant take two at the same time. Which theres no problem with taking npp and deca simultaneously.

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
As i said base was the improper word. Derivative would have been better. Full terminology sometimes escapes me. My bad for wording. It was in the park compared to calling it a nandralone and saying you cant take two at the same time. Which theres no problem with taking npp and deca simultaneously.
I don't say you can't. I just don't see the sense. Deca with npp? Wouldn't that be like running tren ace with tren enanthate together? Again I don't see the sense. Sorry for don't understanding, maybe you can explain it to me master yoda super studied expert. Lol

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Maybe I need to explain to you what I mean: Deca is nandrolone detonat, a long ester. Npp is nandrolone phenylpropionat a short ester. Why take them together? Maybe as kickstart to the beginning but all other ''benefits'' are street bla bla or aka I rear somewhere or hear this or that.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to go up a weight class from 242 to 275. So id like to gain as much size as possible.
Then Superdrol is probably not a bad idea.
Test suspension, superdrol, Halotestin

^^100mg daily..^^30 daily...^^10-20mg daily

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
My coach keeps it really simple. He uses Test year-round and blasts for the last 10 weeks of meet prep along with Tren. 3-4 weeks out, he adds 100mg of Var per day and that's it.
That's a pretty awesome plan. The addition of var isn't something I would have guessed.

Just one question, if you'll oblige me - what's his test dosage for year-round? Seems like constant suppression would render some bad news for his boys...or perhaps he doesn't have plan to have any more children.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a pretty awesome plan. The addition of var isn't something I would have guessed.

Just one question, if you'll oblige me - what's his test dosage for year-round? Seems like constant suppression would render some bad news for his boys...or perhaps he doesn't have plan to have any more children.
I think he cruises at 500mg/week and he's only 23. Plenty of time to recover and, considering his field, it's a necessary sacrifice.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Hmm, interesting...I do 500mg a week on-cycle, and I usually only let myself do that for 12 weeks out of worry for recovery. He's got some balls, but I suppose you're right. All in relation to your goals.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also understand that recovery is not a primary concern for some people. In addition, i know guys who have been on gear for decades with ten + years on hrt who have had kids recently with no issues. Sure they have been shutdown longer than this guy has likely been using gear total but it hasnt inhibited the potential to have children. I have not seen my balls in years....they are overrated.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You just made yourself sound like an idiot sir

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm leaning towards Brundel's suggestions.

Injectables: high test, tren and maybe masteron- I get very aggressive on it.
Orals: anadrol, dbol and M1-T make me very strong. Also cheque drops before the meet. Anavar should help with CP stores but it's expensive. Superdrol wasn't bad but I needed high doses for the strength gains.

I would add Deca and probably EQ too, I really like them together.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap Bad you have been on this forum since 2004?!?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First forum I ever joined, full of good knowledgable peeps.