Professional Powerlifting Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Maybe I need to explain to you what I mean: Deca is nandrolone detonat, a long ester. Npp is nandrolone phenylpropionat a short ester. Why take them together? Maybe as kickstart to the beginning but all other ''benefits'' are street bla bla or aka I rear somewhere or hear this or that.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bwrestler31 View Post
    I need to go up a weight class from 242 to 275. So id like to gain as much size as possible.
    Then Superdrol is probably not a bad idea.
    Test suspension, superdrol, Halotestin

^^100mg daily..^^30 daily...^^10-20mg daily
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    My coach keeps it really simple. He uses Test year-round and blasts for the last 10 weeks of meet prep along with Tren. 3-4 weeks out, he adds 100mg of Var per day and that's it.
    That's a pretty awesome plan. The addition of var isn't something I would have guessed.

Just one question, if you'll oblige me - what's his test dosage for year-round? Seems like constant suppression would render some bad news for his boys...or perhaps he doesn't have plan to have any more children.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

4. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    That's a pretty awesome plan. The addition of var isn't something I would have guessed.

Just one question, if you'll oblige me - what's his test dosage for year-round? Seems like constant suppression would render some bad news for his boys...or perhaps he doesn't have plan to have any more children.
    I think he cruises at 500mg/week and he's only 23. Plenty of time to recover and, considering his field, it's a necessary sacrifice.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. Hmm, interesting...I do 500mg a week on-cycle, and I usually only let myself do that for 12 weeks out of worry for recovery. He's got some balls, but I suppose you're right. All in relation to your goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   

6. Also understand that recovery is not a primary concern for some people. In addition, i know guys who have been on gear for decades with ten + years on hrt who have had kids recently with no issues. Sure they have been shutdown longer than this guy has likely been using gear total but it hasnt inhibited the potential to have children. I have not seen my balls in years....they are overrated.

7. Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma
    There is no real m1t. Ph b*** s***. What you mean is methyltestosterone. That is medical gear, produced by pharmacy companys. It's sad when people believe in such type of gear. You won't keep gains at all, It's very androgenic.

Taking deca and eq together at the same time? Hm you got no idea what you are doing. If you take two nandrolone derivates, why not use testosteron enanthat and cypionate together? Dumb, really. More is always better, right? And if you are a powerlifter for real then throw away all your sweet little child orals and take oxymetholone and fluoxymesteron (halotestin) You want power? There you go.
    You just made yourself sound like an idiot sir
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington

You just made yourself sound like an idiot sir
    Thank you sir, read the thread we solved this problem with these false info. Idiot.

9. I'm leaning towards Brundel's suggestions.

Injectables: high test, tren and maybe masteron- I get very aggressive on it.
    Orals: anadrol, dbol and M1-T make me very strong. Also cheque drops before the meet. Anavar should help with CP stores but it's expensive. Superdrol wasn't bad but I needed high doses for the strength gains.

I would add Deca and probably EQ too, I really like them together.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

10. Holy crap Bad you have been on this forum since 2004?!?

11. First forum I ever joined, full of good knowledgable peeps.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pro Strongman/Powerlifter Cycle
    By bw31 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:25 PM
  2. Powerlifting on Cycle
    By Bacya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 03:23 PM