Short Lean Bulk Cycle

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Which idea sounds better for a lean bulk?

#1 NPP and test prop doses at:
150 EOD test prop
100 EOD NPP
6 weeks total

#2 Tren ace 75 ED with TRT dose test
Maybe kick start with Dbol weeks 1-4
6 weeks total

Looking for nice lean gains on this cycle. What kind of results you guys think with eating 500 calories over maintenance? Looking to start this beginning of September so want to get all supplies locked and loaded.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im not really fan of NPP. i love tren. ill say tren as much as u can tolerate.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Why are u not a fan of NPP? I haven't tried it before that's why I started this thread to hear from guys like you that have done both. I've done a cycle of Tren and loved results just hated insomnia it gave me.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
NPP sucks, deca is even worse. low sex drive, not that good errections. gains arent great, it just keeps ur joints wet and thats the only good thing i see about npp/deca.

if its a short cycle i would blast it hard. something like
200mg PROP EOD
100-200mg Tren Ace EOD
3-6 100-150mg VAR ED

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
That's all I needed to hear. I'd rather have insomnia with a hard on over risking no sex drive with the NPP. I like the cycle u laid out and think I'm gonna go with it. How should I dose my arimidex? I currently do 1mg a week for my TRT dose of test and HCG.
Thanks for help man

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lol im gald i got to you. right now im jucing prop and tren ace at 150mg EOD each. i take 1mg e3ds and caber e3d.
to b honest, it was more fun at 150prop 100tren sexually wise. when the tren went up to 150, my sex drive dropped a litle. i bumped the test to 175, and feel awsome again.

what im tryna say is u need to have more test than tren, atleast for me. some people will preach about low test and high tren and how its low on side effects but u get the worst sede effect of all, no dick.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
That is for sure the worst side effect!!! My wife is cool with everything but if my dick quit working I know her whole attitude on subject would change very quickly. Thanks again!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
yea bra i never understood why people would sacrifice theyr dick for some extra muscle. lol

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
That is for sure the worst side effect!!! My wife is cool with everything but if my dick quit working I know her whole attitude on subject would change very quickly. Thanks again!
Ha, bro, my wife was cool with it too. Even said shed help me pin if I needed it. Said the only way shed get upset is if I didn't want to have sex anymore.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Ordered up enough prop and tren for doses u recommended above. No luck on the var. Now comes hardest part waiting to get it then even harder waiting to start!