cycle advice, keeping off the bad weight

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
ok, so i just want to know if there is anything anyone reccomends to take during a bulking cycle, so that i can eat but not put on too much bad weight? i was thinking about trying some clenbuterol, but was wanted to see if i could come up with any more ideas from you guys. any input would be appreciated. thanks.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Albuterol, ECA, T3(low dose) r all great.

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
have you used this? looks a lot more constructive than clenbuterol, and also fairly cheap....
yes im currently on it and eating maintenance calories with noticable fat loss seem ideal for what u want to do. there are other beneficial side effect ive had clearer skin increase appetite and sleep great

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
i have heard that you are only supposed to used ghrp 6 for 30 days at a time, and if you want to use it continuously during a cycle, you should rotate it with ghrp-2(which is similar). 30 days on one, 30 days on the other to avoid desensitization. If you dont ghrp 6 may no longer give you the desired effect. have you heard this?

yes im currently on it and eating maintenance calories with noticable fat loss seem ideal for what u want to do. there are other beneficial side effect ive had clearer skin increase appetite and sleep great

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
also, what dosage are you using, and at what time of the day?

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i have heard that you are only supposed to used ghrp 6 for 30 days at a time, and if you want to use it continuously during a cycle, you should rotate it with ghrp-2(which is similar). 30 days on one, 30 days on the other to avoid desensitization. If you dont ghrp 6 may no longer give you the desired effect. have you heard this?
ive never heard this but now im definately gonna do some serious reaserch hahaha. ive been dosing 400mcg a day split into post workout and before bed

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
look into cjc w/o dac stacked with ghrp2 and possibly add some t3, some 25-50mcg first thing AM. also AM starved cardio.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
You can run all three at the same time. I am personally a fan of T3 and Albuterol.
I got my butt whipped with T3 stacked with Clen. I dont think I'll ever do that again. My be with pharm grade but never with RC's

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ive found many RCs to be overdosed. especially their pills.

many will not like clen because they get a big dosage cap like 40mcg, and they cant run lets say 20/40/40/60/60/80/80, they have to jump 40 to 80 to 120.
i love and hate clen. the normal traditional ways of week on week off, or 2on 2off i never liked that much.
i did a 4 week clen cycle towards my end of last cycle and LOVED it

Days 1-3 --> 40mcg*
Days 4-6 --> 60mcg*
Days 7-9 --> 80mcg
Days 10-12 --> 100mcg
Days 13-15 --> 120mcg
Days 16-18 --> 140mcg + 2-4mg Ketotifen pre-bed
Days 19-21 --> 120mcg + 2-4mg Ketotifen pre-bed
Days 22-24 --> 100mcg + 2-4mg Ketotifen pre-bed
Days 25-27 --> 80mcg + 2-4mg Ketotifen pre-bed
Days 28-30 --> 60mcg + 2-4mg Ketotifen pre-bed
Days 31-33 --> 40mcg + 2-4mg Ketotifen pre-bed

as u can see it takes over a week till u get upto only 80mcg, this way ur tolerance stays low and u get everything out of each dose befor increasing.
the ketotifen is to recover the receptors.
and also clen + eq = NO!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP for ur cycle, try using non aromatizing compounds like trenbolone, winstrol, anavar, mast. having not to worry about estrogen is a HUGE plus and right there u just shut down many side effects like gyno, acne, and water weight. if ur trying to stay lean during the cycle, u do NOT want estrogen converting compounds like deca, dbol, anadrol, and ****ty test like sust and test 400

something like this would be great, trust me i am like you OP, i gain muscle easily but damn i get fat easy.
1-6 test prop 150mg EOD
7-12 test prop 200mg eod
1-3 tren ace 100mg EOD
4-8 tren ace 150mg eod
1-6 t3 25-50mcg ed

i wouldnt add an oral just because it makes cycle so much heavier on body and all u need for ur goals is tren, the test is to keep girlfriend happy.
smart, cheap(reasonably), great for lean bulk

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
OP for ur cycle, try using non aromatizing compounds like trenbolone, winstrol, anavar, mast. having not to worry about estrogen is a HUGE plus and right there u just shut down many side effects like gyno, acne, and water weight. if ur trying to stay lean during the cycle, u do NOT want estrogen converting compounds like deca, dbol, anadrol, and ****ty test like sust and test 400

something like this would be great, trust me i am like you OP, i gain muscle easily but damn i get fat easy.
1-6 test prop 150mg EOD
7-12 test prop 200mg eod
1-3 tren ace 100mg EOD
4-8 tren ace 150mg eod
1-6 t3 25-50mcg ed

i wouldnt add an oral just because it makes cycle so much heavier on body and all u need for ur goals is tren, the test is to keep girlfriend happy.
smart, cheap(reasonably), great for lean bulk
Great advice bro, I totally agree.

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
are you using ghrp 6 alone or with other anabolics?

S

Seattleborn

Awards
Eating clean is the main thing. Watch your diet and hit some cardio first thing in the morning on a empty stomach if your bf% starts to climb too high but if your bulking your gonna gain so bf but there is things you can do to keep it from getting piled on.