Test E, D-Bol, Epi

juggaloaded

Awards
Stats: Age 21

Weight: 168

Height: 5'10"

Years Training: 5

# of Cycles: This is my fourth Injectable cycle, All in all I have run Different esters of test(Test blends, Sus) Tren and Deca(Blew the f up). Have also done s-drol, M-LMG, Epi, H-drol.

Greetings. I am currently week 4 into my Test E cycle, Stripping fat off, more muscular and better pumps. But I feel like I could be gaining more. I have epi on hand to wrap up my cycle, But was wondering your thoughts on throwing in Dianabol mid-cycle to get that bulk going and more prominent. I would be using it for pure strength increases. Thoughts? Advice?
Oh btw I eat everything. Everything healthy and full of protein carbs but will lower my carb intake once I start the Epi to trim up.
imagejpeg956_04.jpg
tn.jpg

Ok Only running the test I'm responding very well to it

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice bro. Throwing dbol in would be sweet but since you didn't run it as a kicker I would run it around 30mg ED. That will help keep down the bloat and give some awesome pumps not to mention sick strength gains.

juggaloaded

Awards
Ok thanks Dangerdave!

juggaloaded

Awards
I think I might replace the D-Bol with MENTabolin, D-Bol is going for to much down here in socal

juggaloaded

Awards
I'm Just going to make this a log... I'm on a roll...

juggaloaded

Awards
I hate working out after moving furniture all day lol, ANYWAYS, Strength and size is up and appetite through the roof, oh and btw this is Home-brew test. Yes I am young but old enough too know COMMON SENSE! I have never had test this strong...

juggaloaded

Awards
Appetite increasing, More of the "On" feeling, Want to workout so bad today but its my day off!

juggaloaded

Awards
Update: Weighed myself. 165! Stripping off the fat first 3-4 weeks now since my appetite and power is up I shall begin to bulk!

imagejpeg954.jpg

juggaloaded

Awards
Increasing my workouts to twice a day!

shot# 5

up 3 pounds

juggaloaded

Awards
Its been a little more than a month Day 35. Weight: 170.2lbs

-->Always feeling good/ doing 375mg e5d.

-->I also take whats left of my MENTabolin PWO. Its an awesome PWO for aggresion, strength.

-->Also for an amazing pump I take Waximaize, BCAAs and glutamine with some coffee.

**** beach bodies I WANNA GET BIG AND POWERFULL!!!! :)

Last edited:
Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Its been a little more than a month Day 35. Weight: 170.2lbs

-->Always feeling good/ doing 325mg e5d.

-->I also take whats left of my MENTabolin PWO. Its an awesome PWO for aggresion, strength.

-->Also for an amazing pump I take Waximaize, BCAAs and glutamine with some coffee.

**** beach bodies I WANNA GET BIG AND POWERFULL!!!! :)
Why are you working up to once e7d. Due to the half-life of test e you should inject e3d to e4d to maintain stable blood levels. 250mg e4d should suffice.

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
You're in the middle of your fourth cycle and only weigh 170 @ 5'10"?

Somethings wrong... I read above that you said you eat everything, but I'm not convinced. Could you give us a run down on your daily diet w/ calories, protein and carbs?

juggaloaded

Awards
Why are you working up to once e7d. Due to the half-life of test e you should inject e3d to e4d to maintain stable blood levels. 250mg e4d should suffice.

I edited it back to 375 e5d--> My sweet spot, anything above that(frontloaded with 500) and i'm bouncing off the walls even while moving furniture. Slow and steady wins the race and if I'm achieving my goals why push it?

juggaloaded

Awards
You're in the middle of your fourth cycle and only weigh 170 @ 5'10"?

Somethings wrong... I read above that you said you eat everything, but I'm not convinced. Could you give us a run down on your daily diet w/ calories, protein and carbs?
Yes of course: I eat a **** load of protein and complex carbs. Protein: Steak, chicken, beef, beans, eggs, milk, the usual lol.
Carbs: Pasta, potatoes, rice, veggies, etc. you know the drill lol.
I only drink Juice milk and water have been for past 5 years.
So about 4000+ including my protein supps and bars. Eat about 6 times a day, snack in between(string and cottage cheese/crackers mmm)

My highest point was 195, went into deep depression which cut my food intake and workouts in half!

IDC

IDC

Awards
D-bol is a great idea. You should get even better pumps on it. I would suggest No more than 50mg a day for you.

juggaloaded

Awards
D-bol is a great idea. You should get even better pumps on it. I would suggest No more than 50mg a day for you.
Ok thank you for the input but I have decided to make this a Test only cycle. I realize I did inquire about the d-bol, but again I'm going without

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
Ok thank you for the input but I have decided to make this a Test only cycle. I realize I did inquire about the d-bol, but again I'm going without
Well best of luck to you, and keep us updated!

juggaloaded

Awards
Day 36! OK good sirs of this wonderful forum!

Down to my last 10cc How should I dose it? It seems like 375 is not cutting it, But I did inject 375mg yesterday(a day earlier, my 4th day), So I will see how I feel But: Strength is shooting through the roof, Incorporating exercises that really help your upper body grow like power cleaning to standing military press and straight to squats! Also, a lot of incline exercises and shoulder work. I have a picture that I would like to share but its to big AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESIZE IT!

Any Input?

juggaloaded

Awards
Day 37--> Weight is a solid 170. I am losing a lot of fat though. Power Cleans are making me a great deal stronger, Upper body strength.

Bleh, court today(you know how that goes).

SO when I get back(if I do lol no roids in jail) I will workout And throw some Pics up.
But Literally I am adding 5lbs to most exercises DAILY. No clue how he made this test, but it kicks arse :bigok:

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Day 37--> Weight is a solid 170. I am losing a lot of fat though. Power Cleans are making me a great deal stronger, Upper body strength.

Bleh, court today(you know how that goes).

SO when I get back(if I do lol no roids in jail) I will workout And throw some Pics up.
But Literally I am adding 5lbs to most exercises DAILY. No clue how he made this test, but it kicks arse :bigok:
well i for one dont know how that feels, ive been in court a few times but that was because i was a law student...

your results look good though dude considering its test e at a lower dose and if this is ur fifth cycle then i guess u know what ure doing, test e dbol and epi sound like a good combo though, dbol at the start epi at the finish...whats ur pct like? will u be able to do pct?

hope the boys in there dont think ure too pretty bro.

juggaloaded

Awards
well i for one dont know how that feels, ive been in court a few times but that was because i was a law student...

your results look good though dude considering its test e at a lower dose and if this is ur fifth cycle then i guess u know what ure doing, test e dbol and epi sound like a good combo though, dbol at the start epi at the finish...whats ur pct like? will u be able to do pct?

hope the boys in there dont think ure too pretty bro.
LMFAO!!! ha no jail just probation/fines. **** court. Anyways, It would have been Nolva, but I cannot take nolva because it interferes with my prozac(PTSD from Army).

SO... Since its just a Low Dose Test E, With about 3 weeks Epi at the end, I will be running Recycle by Purus Labs and EstroBlock by Bell Pharmaceuticals. I'm telling you this is by far THE STRONGEST Test I have taken. That's why It's such a low does. You would think my receptors would be shot by now, but then again some people are on testosterone year round, or even Medically their entire lives!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
LMFAO!!! ha no jail just probation/fines. **** court. Anyways, It would have been Nolva, but I cannot take nolva because it interferes with my prozac(PTSD from Army).

SO... Since its just a Low Dose Test E, With about 3 weeks Epi at the end, I will be running Recycle by Purus Labs and EstroBlock by Bell Pharmaceuticals. I'm telling you this is by far THE STRONGEST Test I have taken. That's why It's such a low does. You would think my receptors would be shot by now, but then again some people are on testosterone year round, or even Medically their entire lives!
ah ok good to hear! i think ud get more with 4 weeks of epi, what dose u running at? 4 weeks at 40mg ED would be a suggestion...torem might be helpful for pct if u dont like nolva, though taking anti-depressents and gear itself at the same time can lead to some nasty **** psyche-wise, on andromass & amitriptyline id get huge unbelievable highs especially in the gym, but then at night by myself i cried myself to sleep, and then during pct it was pretty bad, so id be careful of the shutdown when ur test levels drop afterwards...

juggaloaded

Awards
ah ok good to hear! i think ud get more with 4 weeks of epi, what dose u running at? 4 weeks at 40mg ED would be a suggestion...torem might be helpful for pct if u dont like nolva, though taking anti-depressents and gear itself at the same time can lead to some nasty **** psyche-wise, on andromass & amitriptyline id get huge unbelievable highs especially in the gym, but then at night by myself i cried myself to sleep, and then during pct it was pretty bad, so id be careful of the shutdown when ur test levels drop afterwards...
Ok bro thank you so much for the info! Running Epi at 70ED. And yes sometimes a bit loco lol but nothing some good sleep and exercise can't take care of!!!

juggaloaded

Awards
Sorry about new pics I will try to get some up ASAP!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Ok bro thank you so much for the info! Running Epi at 70ED. And yes sometimes a bit loco lol but nothing some good sleep and exercise can't take care of!!!
70mg?? isnt that a bit high? im curious, what made you go with a higher than normal dose on a shorter normal cycle? from all that ive researched epi online ive never seen anyone go over 50mg ED or shorter than 3 weeks, hows your joints holding up? any acne across your back? hows the hair looking? any shedding? i ran an epi for 6 weeks at 40mg ED and my joints were sore as, i had painful acne across my back, and my hair got really brittle, BUT that was me doing it for longer, and it was solo, and i had no support supps (basically i was herping and derping the whole way through thinking id look like stallone in rambo III).

juggaloaded

Awards
70mg?? isnt that a bit high? im curious, what made you go with a higher than normal dose on a shorter normal cycle? from all that ive researched epi online ive never seen anyone go over 50mg ED or shorter than 3 weeks, hows your joints holding up? any acne across your back? hows the hair looking? any shedding? i ran an epi for 6 weeks at 40mg ED and my joints were sore as, i had painful acne across my back, and my hair got really brittle, BUT that was me doing it for longer, and it was solo, and i had no support supps (basically i was herping and derping the whole way through thinking id look like stallone in rambo III).
lol "herp derp." That is just how it comes dosed. Look up ErgoTropin om Bell Pharm there is also a pro-stanazol clone in it for cuts and pumps! I have Purus Labs Organ Shield, 2x bottles, Never acne, Joints fine because of the amount of fishoil I take, could have gone with Deca for joints. And yes I get a little shedding but everything turns back to normal Post-cycle.

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
lol "herp derp." That is just how it comes dosed. Look up ErgoTropin om Bell Pharm there is also a pro-stanazol clone in it for cuts and pumps! I have Purus Labs Organ Shield, 2x bottles, Never acne, Joints fine because of the amount of fishoil I take, could have gone with Deca for joints. And yes I get a little shedding but everything turns back to normal Post-cycle.
aah ok gotcha, is there anything else in it besides the epi? i just find it wierd since most epi-clones are only in 10 or 20mg pill, and noone to my knowledge has used over 50 (in fact people get flamed for doing more than 2 weeks of 50mg)....well ur getting results either way, and you dont seem to have many sides so it cant be THAT toxic, u got any arimidex or hcg through ur cycle? i cant remember if u mentioned u did.

juggaloaded

Awards
aah ok gotcha, is there anything else in it besides the epi? i just find it wierd since most epi-clones are only in 10 or 20mg pill, and noone to my knowledge has used over 50 (in fact people get flamed for doing more than 2 weeks of 50mg)....well ur getting results either way, and you dont seem to have many sides so it cant be THAT toxic, u got any arimidex or hcg through ur cycle? i cant remember if u mentioned u did.
Nossir No HCG. I have talked with my doctor and he said even without PCT Your body will stabilize. I mean, What the hell did the big boys take back in the day? They did not even know wth PCT was! The ErgoTroppin is 35mg epi and 35 pro-stanazol and the directions say twice daily.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Nossir No HCG. I have talked with my doctor and he said even without PCT Your body will stabilize. I mean, What the hell did the big boys take back in the day? They did not even know wth PCT was! The ErgoTroppin is 35mg epi and 35 pro-stanazol and the directions say twice daily.
Most of the big boys u speak of didn't come off. The stayed on year round.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Most of the big boys u speak of didn't come off. The stayed on year round.
Very true... they blasted and cruised for years.

juggaloaded

Awards
I do not have access to "real" PCTs, and if everything goes right financially I was contemplating staying on year round.

juggaloaded

Awards
Day 38: Weight= 172 up From 164 when I started

I'm sick!!! Still going to work through it. Sweat it out!!! Appetite still increasing, stomach is a bottomless pit. I wish I was like that normally! haha. I'll put up some pics in a couple days, to space it out.

:thinking: Also, How should I dose my last bottle of Test E 10cc?:thinking:

juggaloaded

Awards
Ok heres today's Pics: What do I need to work on besides the obvious flat tire(love handles)?

imagejpeg952_02.jpg
imagejpeg953_02.jpg
imagejpeg954_02.jpg

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
hmm hope the no pct doesnt get you into too much trouble down the road! pics look good, nice progression, id say chest and back from the pics need picking up, arms n delts look good n full already, if ure still having trouble with getting shredded maybe do a 12 week cycle of test e + anavar and maybe winny or tren ace at week 10-14 at a calorie deficient/intermittent fasting and then albuterol/clen week 15-21 on a ketogenic diet, providing you do the diet properly you should get some great lean gains and get around 5% bodyfat :)

juggaloaded

Awards
hmm hope the no pct doesnt get you into too much trouble down the road! pics look good, nice progression, id say chest and back from the pics need picking up, arms n delts look good n full already, if ure still having trouble with getting shredded maybe do a 12 week cycle of test e + anavar and maybe winny or tren ace at week 10-14 at a calorie deficient/intermittent fasting and then albuterol/clen week 15-21 on a ketogenic diet, providing you do the diet properly you should get some great lean gains and get around 5% bodyfat :)
Great info Bro! Thanks! And yes I do have PCT lined up. I'll blast my chest and back!!!

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
Great info Bro! Thanks! And yes I do have PCT lined up. I'll blast my chest and back!!!
no worries, i think a perfect long shredding cycle would be something like this:

week 1-12 Test E 500mg p/wk
week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED - you'll see gains from day 1 but u'll probs need some stuff to combat shedding
Week 7-14 Anavar 40-50mg ED - you really need liver supports for this btw
Week 10-14 Tren Ace 50mg ED - this will really get you ripped up BUT side-effects + having to pin ED is sh*tty
Week 3-14 Arimidex 0.25 EOD - this is just to keep the gyno and acne sides from a long test run
Week 15-18 Torem 90mg 60mg 60mg 30mg ED - Best SERM out no doubt!
Week 15-18 Nolva 20mg ED - Always have a back up SERM ;)
Week 15-18 S4 50mg ED - This will keep hold of your LBM gains during PCT
week 19 - 26 Albuterol 24mg ED - Legal form of clen and works just as well at this dose

id also add in some DES Igf-1 and GHRP-6 somewhere but i havent done enough research on it yet

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
no worries, i think a perfect long shredding cycle would be something like this:

week 1-12 Test E 500mg p/wk
week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED - you'll see gains from day 1 but u'll probs need some stuff to combat shedding
Week 7-14 Anavar 40-50mg ED - you really need liver supports for this btw
Week 10-14 Tren Ace 50mg ED - this will really get you ripped up BUT side-effects + having to pin ED is sh*tty
Week 3-14 Arimidex 0.25 EOD - this is just to keep the gyno and acne sides from a long test run
Week 15-18 Torem 90mg 60mg 60mg 30mg ED - Best SERM out no doubt!
Week 15-18 Nolva 20mg ED - Always have a back up SERM ;)
Week 15-18 S4 50mg ED - This will keep hold of your LBM gains during PCT
week 19 - 26 Albuterol 24mg ED - Legal form of clen and works just as well at this dose

id also add in some DES Igf-1 and GHRP-6 somewhere but i havent done enough research on it yet
You would want the tren pushed back a few weeks. It takes time to clear and its always better to let test run a few weeks past it. That prevents sides

juggaloaded

Awards
You would want the tren pushed back a few weeks. It takes time to clear and its always better to let test run a few weeks past it. That prevents sides
Great Info you guys!!! Does seem like a lot of compounds to run.... I have been on a lot of gear before, but had to get off it due to sides lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
My next cycle is anadrol/Test/tren/mast/anavar it it will be a 16 week contest prep. Running it in the spring/summer. Just gotta run the right stuff to manage sides and get blood tests.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I thought you could run acetate up till the end due to it's short ester?? If your running a long ester test and short ester tren why would stop it earlier?? It should be well out of your system before the test ester clears. Tren e I would stop a few weeks prior.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
My next cycle is anadrol/Test/tren/mast/anavar it it will be a 16 week contest prep. Running it in the spring/summer. Just gotta run the right stuff to manage sides and get blood tests.
That will be an awesome cycle bro!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I thought you could run acetate up till the end due to it's short ester?? If your running a long ester test and short ester tren why would stop it earlier?? It should be well out of your system before the test ester clears. Tren e I would stop a few weeks prior.
Its done giving you results but its still in your system. Its just not active but still suppressive in nature and can give sides if test is not present. That's the logic behind running it mid cycle or during the strongest point of the test and stopping while test runs out.

juggaloaded

Awards
Day 39: Weight= Same

Losing fat, Just started new job on my feet a lot.

13.jpg

juggaloaded

Awards
Day 41: Losing weight!!! WHAT???? I don't get it I'm eating more meat than Buffalo Bill! But forreal My cals are 4000+ EVERY DAY! It HAS to be fat because I'm getting stonger and leaner everyday. Will put up pics later... I guess Test E Isn't "My" kinda bulking hormone. I gained 25 pounds on a simple 10 week cycle on Sus 250. Huh.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4th cycle? Wow that's crazy...and yes I've been in court a lot (every week) but on the opposite side of it....my question is have you ever trained natty? Just seems like you could of gotten where you are plus some all natty very easily but the main thing is that your happy with yourself and your results...just be careful having no serm and being on anti depressants it can lead to very bad emotional distress...best of luck to you I'll check in periodically

juggaloaded

Awards
4th cycle? Wow that's crazy...and yes I've been in court a lot (every week) but on the opposite side of it....my question is have you ever trained natty? Just seems like you could of gotten where you are plus some all natty very easily but the main thing is that your happy with yourself and your results...just be careful having no serm and being on anti depressants it can lead to very bad emotional distress...best of luck to you I'll check in periodically
OK bro I appreciate it. Yes I have run Test, Tren, and Deca while taking prozac. Only a bit down after cycle, I plan out support supps, pct, and do a **** LOAD of research. I was natty 16-19. Tren does mess with my head tho, strong effin compound. Good 'ol days lol I'm talkin like an old man