Test E, D-Bol, Epi
- 07-25-2012, 11:43 PM
- 07-26-2012, 04:07 AM
07-28-2012, 11:46 PM
Alrite Bridging the Super-DMZ RX 2.0 to a 10 week Test+Deca cycle. Let the good times roll...
07-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Day 55: Weight: 180
Ok since this will end With a PH, I'm going to take it on over to phforums.com. TIME TO CUT!
-Thanks for followin
07-30-2012, 12:58 AM
Ok Change of plans I might keep this one going, They are extremely immature over there lol wtf
08-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Day 58: Weight: 182.2lbs
---->This PH is no joke guys. All day pumps, muscle fullness. Today will be a true test to see if It's strength effects kickin.
Today: Chest+arms+30min cardio
08-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Ok my bench is up 30 pounds for reps on 5th day of Super DMZ 2.0
The pumps are insane to say the least.
08-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Day 7: Weight: Same(threw a crap load of water weight on the first week)
Lethargy is deff hitting me, not bad nothing a cup of coffee won't cure!
Today: Back, Bi's, 30min cardio
08-03-2012, 08:15 PM
08-04-2012, 05:08 AM
08-04-2012, 06:46 AM
08-04-2012, 08:28 AM
08-04-2012, 05:15 PM
The DMZ is extremely powerful, and I feel like I'm ready to cut. Gonna save it for November! Thanks for following guys!
Note: If you want a kickass PH jump on this badboy
Still Gaining through pct so all in all I started at 164 ended at 185. 21lbs gained!!! Those last couple of pounds were deff from the DMZ 2.0
08-04-2012, 05:34 PM
08-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By alfu in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2012, 08:05 AM
- By devilsadvo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2008, 11:18 AM
- By Motox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2007, 01:06 AM
- By P4D2A022 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2007, 02:37 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 44Last Post: 05-21-2003, 09:25 PM