Test E, D-Bol, Epi

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    ah ok good to hear! i think ud get more with 4 weeks of epi, what dose u running at? 4 weeks at 40mg ED would be a suggestion...torem might be helpful for pct if u dont like nolva, though taking anti-depressents and gear itself at the same time can lead to some nasty **** psyche-wise, on andromass & amitriptyline id get huge unbelievable highs especially in the gym, but then at night by myself i cried myself to sleep, and then during pct it was pretty bad, so id be careful of the shutdown when ur test levels drop afterwards...
    Ok bro thank you so much for the info! Running Epi at 70ED. And yes sometimes a bit loco lol but nothing some good sleep and exercise can't take care of!!!
    Forever Power!!!


  2. Sorry about new pics I will try to get some up ASAP!
    Forever Power!!!
    •   
       


  3. Weight: 171

    Name:  0709121603.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  65.8 KB

    Name:  imagejpeg953.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  32.1 KB
    Forever Power!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by juggaloaded View Post
    Ok bro thank you so much for the info! Running Epi at 70ED. And yes sometimes a bit loco lol but nothing some good sleep and exercise can't take care of!!!
    70mg?? isnt that a bit high? im curious, what made you go with a higher than normal dose on a shorter normal cycle? from all that ive researched epi online ive never seen anyone go over 50mg ED or shorter than 3 weeks, hows your joints holding up? any acne across your back? hows the hair looking? any shedding? i ran an epi for 6 weeks at 40mg ED and my joints were sore as, i had painful acne across my back, and my hair got really brittle, BUT that was me doing it for longer, and it was solo, and i had no support supps (basically i was herping and derping the whole way through thinking id look like stallone in rambo III).

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    70mg?? isnt that a bit high? im curious, what made you go with a higher than normal dose on a shorter normal cycle? from all that ive researched epi online ive never seen anyone go over 50mg ED or shorter than 3 weeks, hows your joints holding up? any acne across your back? hows the hair looking? any shedding? i ran an epi for 6 weeks at 40mg ED and my joints were sore as, i had painful acne across my back, and my hair got really brittle, BUT that was me doing it for longer, and it was solo, and i had no support supps (basically i was herping and derping the whole way through thinking id look like stallone in rambo III).
    lol "herp derp." That is just how it comes dosed. Look up ErgoTropin om Bell Pharm there is also a pro-stanazol clone in it for cuts and pumps! I have Purus Labs Organ Shield, 2x bottles, Never acne, Joints fine because of the amount of fishoil I take, could have gone with Deca for joints. And yes I get a little shedding but everything turns back to normal Post-cycle.
    Forever Power!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by juggaloaded View Post
    lol "herp derp." That is just how it comes dosed. Look up ErgoTropin om Bell Pharm there is also a pro-stanazol clone in it for cuts and pumps! I have Purus Labs Organ Shield, 2x bottles, Never acne, Joints fine because of the amount of fishoil I take, could have gone with Deca for joints. And yes I get a little shedding but everything turns back to normal Post-cycle.
    aah ok gotcha, is there anything else in it besides the epi? i just find it wierd since most epi-clones are only in 10 or 20mg pill, and noone to my knowledge has used over 50 (in fact people get flamed for doing more than 2 weeks of 50mg)....well ur getting results either way, and you dont seem to have many sides so it cant be THAT toxic, u got any arimidex or hcg through ur cycle? i cant remember if u mentioned u did.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    aah ok gotcha, is there anything else in it besides the epi? i just find it wierd since most epi-clones are only in 10 or 20mg pill, and noone to my knowledge has used over 50 (in fact people get flamed for doing more than 2 weeks of 50mg)....well ur getting results either way, and you dont seem to have many sides so it cant be THAT toxic, u got any arimidex or hcg through ur cycle? i cant remember if u mentioned u did.
    Nossir No HCG. I have talked with my doctor and he said even without PCT Your body will stabilize. I mean, What the hell did the big boys take back in the day? They did not even know wth PCT was! The ErgoTroppin is 35mg epi and 35 pro-stanazol and the directions say twice daily.
    Forever Power!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by juggaloaded

    Nossir No HCG. I have talked with my doctor and he said even without PCT Your body will stabilize. I mean, What the hell did the big boys take back in the day? They did not even know wth PCT was! The ErgoTroppin is 35mg epi and 35 pro-stanazol and the directions say twice daily.
    Most of the big boys u speak of didn't come off. The stayed on year round.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  9. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    Most of the big boys u speak of didn't come off. The stayed on year round.
    Very true... they blasted and cruised for years.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  10. I do not have access to "real" PCTs, and if everything goes right financially I was contemplating staying on year round.
    Forever Power!!!

  11. Day 38: Weight= 172 up From 164 when I started

    I'm sick!!! Still going to work through it. Sweat it out!!! Appetite still increasing, stomach is a bottomless pit. I wish I was like that normally! haha. I'll put up some pics in a couple days, to space it out.


    Also, How should I dose my last bottle of Test E 10cc?
    Forever Power!!!

  12. Ok heres today's Pics: What do I need to work on besides the obvious flat tire(love handles)?

    Name:  imagejpeg952_02.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  19.6 KBName:  imagejpeg953_02.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  19.3 KBName:  imagejpeg954_02.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  21.1 KB
    Forever Power!!!

  13. hmm hope the no pct doesnt get you into too much trouble down the road! pics look good, nice progression, id say chest and back from the pics need picking up, arms n delts look good n full already, if ure still having trouble with getting shredded maybe do a 12 week cycle of test e + anavar and maybe winny or tren ace at week 10-14 at a calorie deficient/intermittent fasting and then albuterol/clen week 15-21 on a ketogenic diet, providing you do the diet properly you should get some great lean gains and get around 5% bodyfat

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    hmm hope the no pct doesnt get you into too much trouble down the road! pics look good, nice progression, id say chest and back from the pics need picking up, arms n delts look good n full already, if ure still having trouble with getting shredded maybe do a 12 week cycle of test e + anavar and maybe winny or tren ace at week 10-14 at a calorie deficient/intermittent fasting and then albuterol/clen week 15-21 on a ketogenic diet, providing you do the diet properly you should get some great lean gains and get around 5% bodyfat
    Great info Bro! Thanks! And yes I do have PCT lined up. I'll blast my chest and back!!!
    Forever Power!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by juggaloaded View Post
    Great info Bro! Thanks! And yes I do have PCT lined up. I'll blast my chest and back!!!
    no worries, i think a perfect long shredding cycle would be something like this:

    week 1-12 Test E 500mg p/wk
    week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED - you'll see gains from day 1 but u'll probs need some stuff to combat shedding
    Week 7-14 Anavar 40-50mg ED - you really need liver supports for this btw
    Week 10-14 Tren Ace 50mg ED - this will really get you ripped up BUT side-effects + having to pin ED is sh*tty
    Week 3-14 Arimidex 0.25 EOD - this is just to keep the gyno and acne sides from a long test run
    Week 15-18 Torem 90mg 60mg 60mg 30mg ED - Best SERM out no doubt!
    Week 15-18 Nolva 20mg ED - Always have a back up SERM
    Week 15-18 S4 50mg ED - This will keep hold of your LBM gains during PCT
    week 19 - 26 Albuterol 24mg ED - Legal form of clen and works just as well at this dose

    id also add in some DES Igf-1 and GHRP-6 somewhere but i havent done enough research on it yet

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    no worries, i think a perfect long shredding cycle would be something like this:

    week 1-12 Test E 500mg p/wk
    week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED - you'll see gains from day 1 but u'll probs need some stuff to combat shedding
    Week 7-14 Anavar 40-50mg ED - you really need liver supports for this btw
    Week 10-14 Tren Ace 50mg ED - this will really get you ripped up BUT side-effects + having to pin ED is sh*tty
    Week 3-14 Arimidex 0.25 EOD - this is just to keep the gyno and acne sides from a long test run
    Week 15-18 Torem 90mg 60mg 60mg 30mg ED - Best SERM out no doubt!
    Week 15-18 Nolva 20mg ED - Always have a back up SERM
    Week 15-18 S4 50mg ED - This will keep hold of your LBM gains during PCT
    week 19 - 26 Albuterol 24mg ED - Legal form of clen and works just as well at this dose

    id also add in some DES Igf-1 and GHRP-6 somewhere but i havent done enough research on it yet
    You would want the tren pushed back a few weeks. It takes time to clear and its always better to let test run a few weeks past it. That prevents sides
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    You would want the tren pushed back a few weeks. It takes time to clear and its always better to let test run a few weeks past it. That prevents sides
    Great Info you guys!!! Does seem like a lot of compounds to run.... I have been on a lot of gear before, but had to get off it due to sides lol.
    Forever Power!!!

  18. My next cycle is anadrol/Test/tren/mast/anavar it it will be a 16 week contest prep. Running it in the spring/summer. Just gotta run the right stuff to manage sides and get blood tests.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    You would want the tren pushed back a few weeks. It takes time to clear and its always better to let test run a few weeks past it. That prevents sides
    I thought you could run acetate up till the end due to it's short ester?? If your running a long ester test and short ester tren why would stop it earlier?? It should be well out of your system before the test ester clears. Tren e I would stop a few weeks prior.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    My next cycle is anadrol/Test/tren/mast/anavar it it will be a 16 week contest prep. Running it in the spring/summer. Just gotta run the right stuff to manage sides and get blood tests.
    That will be an awesome cycle bro!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    I thought you could run acetate up till the end due to it's short ester?? If your running a long ester test and short ester tren why would stop it earlier?? It should be well out of your system before the test ester clears. Tren e I would stop a few weeks prior.
    Its done giving you results but its still in your system. Its just not active but still suppressive in nature and can give sides if test is not present. That's the logic behind running it mid cycle or during the strongest point of the test and stopping while test runs out.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Day 39: Weight= Same

    Losing fat, Just started new job on my feet a lot.

    Name:  13.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  18.2 KB
    Forever Power!!!

  23. Day 41: Losing weight!!! WHAT???? I don't get it I'm eating more meat than Buffalo Bill! But forreal My cals are 4000+ EVERY DAY! It HAS to be fat because I'm getting stonger and leaner everyday. Will put up pics later... I guess Test E Isn't "My" kinda bulking hormone. I gained 25 pounds on a simple 10 week cycle on Sus 250. Huh.
    Forever Power!!!

  24. 4th cycle? Wow that's crazy...and yes I've been in court a lot (every week) but on the opposite side of it....my question is have you ever trained natty? Just seems like you could of gotten where you are plus some all natty very easily but the main thing is that your happy with yourself and your results...just be careful having no serm and being on anti depressants it can lead to very bad emotional distress...best of luck to you I'll check in periodically
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    4th cycle? Wow that's crazy...and yes I've been in court a lot (every week) but on the opposite side of it....my question is have you ever trained natty? Just seems like you could of gotten where you are plus some all natty very easily but the main thing is that your happy with yourself and your results...just be careful having no serm and being on anti depressants it can lead to very bad emotional distress...best of luck to you I'll check in periodically
    OK bro I appreciate it. Yes I have run Test, Tren, and Deca while taking prozac. Only a bit down after cycle, I plan out support supps, pct, and do a **** LOAD of research. I was natty 16-19. Tren does mess with my head tho, strong effin compound. Good 'ol days lol I'm talkin like an old man
    Forever Power!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Cyp + D-Bol + SD + Epi + HCG CYCLE
    By alfu in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 09:05 AM
  2. test e/d bol pct
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 12:18 PM
  3. test p, tren ace, epi, adrenosterone cycle
    By Motox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 02:06 AM
  4. Test E & D-Bol 1st Cycle Dosage
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 03:37 PM
  5. Started Test/EQ/D-bol cycle
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 10:25 PM
Log in
Log in