Mass stack help please

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
K guys after some help here picking a new stack. Trained seriously for last 6 years. 10 PH and 4 AS cycles done but quite a few years ago. Really in need of some fresh meat on my bones!

The more I read the harder the decision becomes! Here's what I'm fancying:

Decent cycle length 10/12 weeks.
Sus+Decc+Dbol or
Test E+Tren+Anadrol

Or a different combination of the above. I've tried all above apart from Anadrol so want to run some healthy doses.

Let's get me some help so I can change my name lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Test+tren+anadrol would be my guess for a better cycle...I've read many times Anadrol is better than Dbol as a mass kickstart...and well , as far as 19nors...Tren is safer than Deca bro :/ deca is str8t up suppression from pin 1!! haha and no one likes Deca D1ck :p

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
Cheers for input man. Would you still use Test E over Sus?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1-16 test base ~750mg
1-15 eq 600+
1-4/5/6 DBOL
12-18 WINSTROL
12-17 tren acetate 100mg eod

if u dont gain 30lbs from this find a new hobby

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cheers for input man. Would you still use Test E over Sus?
Any day of the week bro, I personally would never run Sustanon :/!! and the cycle prescribed above seems BEASTLY! Haha

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
Thanks guys, not sure am ready for a stack so beastie! Maybe nextime ?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
1-16 test base ~750mg
1-15 eq 600+
1-4/5/6 DBOL
12-18 WINSTROL
12-17 tren acetate 100mg eod

if u dont gain 30lbs from this find a new hobby
That is a burly a$$ cycle bro!

If I were you run a Test P/Tren/anadrol cycle. You could do a sick cycle for 8-10 weeks then pct and jump back on a cycle in a few months after that. Running shorter cycles will let you get more in a year timespan

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
Cheers DangerDave, why do you prefer Test P over E?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Cheers DangerDave, why do you prefer Test P over E?
I don't prefer 1 over the other really. They each have their uses. They are used for different goals. Test E for long cycles because of the long ester life 12+ weeks is best. Test P is opposite. Cycles for 10 or less weeks. Test E is less injections and Test P is usually every other day.

Running Shorter cycles lets you run more in a year while long cycles are fewer in a year but its easier to keep your gains. That's why you see so many long cycles on here.

evodrag

Awards
test E 600mg 1-13
dbol 50mg 1-4
nnp 100mg eod 6-12

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
Thanks for all your input guys! Am thinking of going for

500-750 test e. 12 weeks
200-400 tren. 12 weeks
40-50 dbol. 4-6 weeks

Most people I talk to over here in uk seem to take very little for pct. Most I've spoke to seem to take a bit of tamoxi and a natty test booster.

Any thoughts on this or my cycle would be much appreciated.

mehran khan

mehran khan

Awards
Yes u need a good pct, a good pct will be the difference of keeping your gains or not

I would recommend nolvadex. Hcg and clomid start nolvadex in the last two or three days of your cycle . Then the rest

SR83

SR83

Awards
Yeah the cycle you decided sounds good. I prefer test c over e but they are the same practically. Never used tren but plan to next cycle. I gained more mass and strength with dbol but a lot of water and fat. With anadrol i got great strength gains but stayed leaner and kept water off

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if u actually dont go with

Test e 750mg/week 12weeks
tren ace 100mg EOD 1-8
+ oral

or

Test e 750mg/week 16weeks
EQ 600mg/week 15weeks
+oral

you soft.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
holy **** you have done 10ph cycles and 4aas cycles??

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
Yes mate. That's nothing probably compared to most on here!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Yes mate. That's nothing probably compared to most on here!
its not so much how much you have done but the fact that you are still 177. Im not trying to hate on you brother but damn thats some potential wear and tear on your body for what you have walked away with.

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
A few of th ph I did when I was too young. Up until 3 years ago I was drinking heavily 3/4 times a week. Still around 56 lbs heavier than I started so am happy :)

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
Help with pct please. Anyone care to offer some advice for the aforementioned cycle.

Thank you :)

SkubaSteve89

SkubaSteve89

Awards
a-bombs, test and tren? daamn man you definetly should be packing on the beef providing you put the time in the kitchen, pct-wise i'd go with 4-5 weeks of torem at 90mg 90mg 60mg 60mg 30mg ED nolva 20mg ED, maybe some ostarine or S4 andarine if u dont mind the vision sides, HCG through the cycle 250 IU twice a week right up until pct, Arimidex 0.25mg EOD unless u start getting itchy nips then bump it to 0.25mg ED............but thats just my opinion, everybody has a different physiology, everybody reacts differently and everybody has different opinions.

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
Thanks mate, that seems like a fair list! Gonna have to do some more reading, want to get it right. People round here barely take anything, bit of tamoxy and a natty test booster. Want to get what I can out the cycle tho so back to more reading!

tigerdb2

tigerdb2

Awards
I was under the impression nolva and 19-nors were a no no. Anyone care to enlighten me?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression nolva and 19-nors were a no no. Anyone care to enlighten me?
I thinks thats only on cycle but by the time you start pct the the compound should be pretty much cleared from yur system. I could be wronh though

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I thinks thats only on cycle but by the time you start pct the the compound should be pretty much cleared from yur system. I could be wronh though
I wouldn't even chance it even after it has cleared.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
so in this thread we have 170lber asking for a wild cycle and other 170lbers giving him crazy examples like Aboms stacked with test and tren.

what the ****?

OP, have u tried something like this:
1-12 Test e at 600mg/week
1-4 Dbol 30/30/40/40

honestly, im 5-10 at low 220s under 10% bf and i bulked this past winter with Test and dbol. sure my doses were a little higher than what i just outlined, but STILL im about 50lbs heavier than you OP and i use this to bulk with. what does this tell me? A) Ur gear is underdosed B) u dont know wtf ur doing training wise C) u dont know wtf ur doing DIET wise.

what im trying to say is- You do NOT need to run anadrol/test/tren, thats WAY too much.

sorry if im coming a little strong otherwise u just wouldnt listen.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
so in this thread we have 170lber asking for a wild cycle and other 170lbers giving him crazy examples like Aboms stacked with test and tren.

what the ****?

1-4 Dbol 30/30/40/40

honestly, im 5-10 at low 220s under 10% bf and i bulked this past winter with Test and dbol. sure my doses were a little higher than what i just outlined, but STILL im about 50lbs heavier than you OP and i use this to bulk with. what does this tell me? A) Ur gear is underdosed B) u dont know wtf ur doing training wise C) u dont know wtf ur doing DIET wise.

what im trying to say is- You do NOT need to run anadrol/test/tren, thats WAY too much.

Not harsh, I completely agree.

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
I haven't used AS for about 5 years so trying to find out what seems to be the latest info and speak to people with experience hence being on here.

GLHF- if I don't need to take so much that would be good news, the least I can put into my body to get some solid gains the better.

You did say in an earlier post for me to take more or I was soft.(?lol)

Everyone has an opinion and I appreciate everyone who posts, it's down to my personal choice at the end of the day.

Harsh words always welcome too if it helps me or someone else in a positive way.

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
DLHF and Dr.S I'd be interested to know what advice you would recommend for pct for the 600 test e and dbol cycle? Thank you

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

what the ****?

1-4 Dbol 30/30/40/40

Glhf come'n with the real!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used AS for about 5 years so trying to find out what seems to be the latest info and speak to people with experience hence being on here.

GLHF- if I don't need to take so much that would be good news, the least I can put into my body to get some solid gains the better.

You did say in an earlier post for me to take more or I was soft.(?lol)

Everyone has an opinion and I appreciate everyone who posts, it's down to my personal choice at the end of the day.

Harsh words always welcome too if it helps me or someone else in a positive way.
well u did ask for an all out mass stack so i gave u it. i just saw people posting crazy **** so i went hard lol.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Clomid, low dose nolva, DAA (dose this **** high since its mad cheap) and Erase/Reduce XT