extreme pip

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
ok, so i started my cycle and switched products in the middle, but the new product is giving me extreme pip to the point where i can't even work my legs, so i switched back, but im wondering if anyone has any recomendations on how to minimize this, or sometimes can it just be the gear causing it? would hope that i don't have to just toss the gear. any responses would be appreciated. thanks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could be bad gear or bad injection technique .tell us more about what is going on

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
could be bad gear or bad injection technique .tell us more about what is going on
well, i started my first cycle 6 weeks ago, started with test cyp, at week 5 switched to test e. The first pin of test e, the pip started roughly 24 hours after, and got drastically worse till about 72 hours after, and then started to subside, and was gone after 9 days. I did 2 other pins and had the same effect though this time for not as long, roughly 6 days though still. I could not bend my knee whatsover, during any of this pip. Did not have any pip with the test cyp(or at least not where i couldn't work legs afterwards). started back with the last few pins i have of test cyp for now. I inject on the outside of the quad by dividing my leg in half longways and sideways, in the upper quadrant, but not too far down. I watched a few videos and this is where they said to do it. any advice would be appreciated. The gears strength is great, so i would be really disappointed if i had to waste it. i'm hoping maybe even a different injection technique might work better. Currently i stick a 22g 1.5 inch about halfway into the muscle, check to make sure i dont register blood, and then shoot. hopefully i covered enough ground and gave enough info so that i can get some help. Thanks again, and any responses are appreciated

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
well, i started my first cycle 6 weeks ago, started with test cyp, at week 5 switched to test e. The first pin of test e, the pip started roughly 24 hours after, and got drastically worse till about 72 hours after, and then started to subside, and was gone after 9 days. I did 2 other pins and had the same effect though this time for not as long, roughly 6 days though still. I could not bend my knee whatsover, during any of this pip. Did not have any pip with the test cyp(or at least not where i couldn't work legs afterwards). started back with the last few pins i have of test cyp for now. I inject on the outside of the quad by dividing my leg in half longways and sideways, in the upper quadrant, but not too far down. I watched a few videos and this is where they said to do it. any advice would be appreciated. The gears strength is great, so i would be really disappointed if i had to waste it. i'm hoping maybe even a different injection technique might work better. Currently i stick a 22g 1.5 inch about halfway into the muscle, check to make sure i dont register blood, and then shoot. hopefully i covered enough ground and gave enough info so that i can get some help. Thanks again, and any responses are appreciated
grab a 25g needle and push that sh*t slower. probably just a different suspension that the gear is in causing a little more discomfort. if its subsiding i'm willing to bet the pain will be gone after a pin or two with a smaller diameter needle.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree and ouch a 22 is going to cause some pain itself. 25 1/2 is the way to go

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I agree and ouch a 22 is going to cause some pain itself. 25 1/2 is the way to go
Keep the 1"-1 1/2" needle... dont go below 1. 1/2 doesnt get it deep enough.

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
thanks everyone for the info, going to get some 25g points, and start back pinning the test e and see if the pain goes away. all the advice is much appreciated.

technique88

technique88

Awards
thanks everyone for the info, going to get some 25g points, and start back pinning the test e and see if the pain goes away. all the advice is much appreciated.
I had the same exact problem. I was using 22G my first 2 pins. The PIp I was so intense I literally could not squat down and could barely walk. I switched to 25G and started doing glute injections and I have no complaints.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Ive done a lot of reading on pip since I pinned my quad and had to call out of work. F quads. Flutes have been so much better for me. Try injecting slow and steady. Also I heat my oil in the vial and again with a heat pad in the syringe. Good luck brah! And seriously, glute switch was the best for me. But to each his own . Maybe you have some badass cheeks that you don't wanna spoil lol.

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
Ive done a lot of reading on pip since I pinned my quad and had to call out of work. F quads. Flutes have been so much better for me. Try injecting slow and steady. Also I heat my oil in the vial and again with a heat pad in the syringe. Good luck brah! And seriously, glute switch was the best for me. But to each his own . Maybe you have some badass cheeks that you don't wanna spoil lol.
thanks for the info, 25g, and heating pad seems to be the common consensus among everyone, as well as glutes. And no im worried about spoiling my cheeks, lol, just have used the quad cause its so much closer to my hand. but im going to give it a go once my 25g come in. thanks again for the response.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
its not the pin its the oil. ive had the same exact experience and i thought a glute shot would be better and it was the worst **** ever. changed brands with no pip anywhere. Tried the old stuff one more time and yowzer same pain. Sorry but i think your SOL

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
i think your right its the oil, but from a bit of research, ive found that my gear is possibly too concentrated, and that the pain i am experiencing a couple days after the pin, may be the gear crystalizing because there is not enough oil, this is what i read:

Cut your shots 50:50 with sterile filtered oil. If you want to use 50mg of Testosterone Propionate, and you have 100mg/mL Testosterone Propionate- pull 0.5mL of your test prop, and 0.5mL of sterile filtered oil to shoot 1mL of 50mg/mL Testosterone Propionate. This is the #1 best way.
Dont bother with b-12, its water based- absorbed so quickly it will have little to no impact.

Before you shoot, it can help to warm your gear some (especially suspensions). You could put the vial in the bathroom sink and let hot water run over the vial for 2 minutes, and shake well. This will lower the oils viscosity also making it easier it pull into the syringe.

Inject slowly, take 30 seconds per mL. Use a 25g pin to inject so it forces you to move slowly.

am going to try all that for one more pin and if it doesnt work, then ill call it a loss

its not the pin its the oil. ive had the same exact experience and i thought a glute shot would be better and it was the worst **** ever. changed brands with no pip anywhere. Tried the old stuff one more time and yowzer same pain. Sorry but i think your SOL

IMMvp

Awards
Research how to pin your ventroglute, my favorite place to pin by far

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
thanks everyone for the advice, i diluted and used a smaller pin, and slower, and boom, no pain at all this time. i appreciate everyones help

grab a 25g needle and push that sh*t slower. probably just a different suspension that the gear is in causing a little more discomfort. if its subsiding i'm willing to bet the pain will be gone after a pin or two with a smaller diameter needle.