Test flu???!!??

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
First week into my test 350 cycle. Feel like I've been hit by a bus. Would there b any repercussions if I bitched out and stopped pinning now?????

All Test 350 Blend
Prop 50mg/ml
Cyp 100mg/ml
Enan 200mg/m

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Not if u mail me ur supply

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
how many pins? you might as well power thru it, it will happen again next cycle, its your body's natural defense to foriegn objects and will try to eliminate it to your bady balances out. I can be really bad first time. usually a bad fever. Also take an immunity booster during cycle since your body's defense is weaker you will get sick easier. Get lots of rest, lots of water and keep working out.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
how many pins? you might as well power thru it, it will happen again next cycle, its your body's natural defense to foriegn objects and will try to eliminate it to your bady balances out. I can be really bad first time. usually a bad fever. Also take an immunity booster during cycle since your body's defense is weaker you will get sick easier. Get lots of rest, lots of water and keep working out.
He's right bro. Understand that your sickness might only be what. a few days. Remember your cycle is a course of 12 to 14 weeks hopefully. Thats just a nudge out of the entire cycle. I dont know about others but i normally always get sick or have to take a few days out from something while on cycle. Its ok. Another thing is everyone gets into this mind set that this stuff is a wonder drug. Now dont get me wrong it is. But your body needs to get used to it. Just as if you were going from a bulking to a cutting cycle. You dont just eat 5000 cal 1 day then decide to cut the next 3 months and make it 2000 the next day. Ease into it. You'll be good and push through it. Grab some vitamin C while your at it. Eat 500 mg every meal. That'll help with your immune system.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Lol as I post about it I got the test flu too.
haha that sux, I hit a vien once several weeks in and felt the cough coming on before I finished the pin. Fever hit that afternoon and it lasted 2 days. You never know when your gonna get bit

egreyq

egreyq

Awards
Well guys, I'm definitely done with pinning for awhile. I work outside. It's friggin 95-100 almost daily. I wear long sleeves and a damn hat. I was damn near delirious lol. I'll prob do an hdrol after I finish cleaning this mess up lol