TREN EQ and DBOL

J Jack3d

Awards
I have some dbol, eq and tren a on hand. I won't be able to get the test prop for another month or so, could be even longer

Anyways I can't wait any longer, as it's summer and my favorite time for a cycle.

Has anyone ran Eq, Dbol, and tren together for a cycle? I will get the test, but not till later.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
If you don't mind saying good bye to your balls and not being able to get a hard on for a while then be my guest. But its not advised. Everyone will give you the same story.

Jraw

Awards
Im pretty sure eq is the long acting injectable form of dbol. You don't see people run them together to often

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
You need test in there as a base to your cycle just hold off

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure eq is the long acting injectable form of dbol. You don't see people run them together to often
eq was an attempt at injectable dbol but there effects arent really the same. ive seen plenty of ppl run them together

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
I used superdrol with my tren and test. Loved it. I just like the feeling more than dbol

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run it like listed, I've ran a lot of no test cycles. Deca/Primo and Deca/EQ are great IMO. Dbol was developed as HRT replacement for Methyl-Test so it can and usually will support libido. Keep an eye on estrogen, high levels will compound side effects from the 19-Nor.