anabolics/prohormones for athletic perf.(crossfit, mma)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

anabolics/prohormones for athletic perf.(crossfit, mma)

Hello to all..yup im a newbie..was wondering if there was some good advise on what Anabolic/ prohormones can do for those of us who train in cross fit and combat sports. I want to make some solid gains (but not to much) as well as recover quicker.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

First, if you're training MMA, stop doing CF as it makes no sense and is not applicable to the sport. To answer your question, something like Androhard would be good for strength and has dry gains.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    First, if you're training MMA, stop doing CF as it makes no sense and is not applicable to the sport. To answer your question, something like Androhard would be good for strength and has dry gains.
    I would lean twords andro drive because of the increased reaction time/neuro stimulants. It may help improve his mma /vo2 max /gain some mass. I would also suggest ostraine. Idk if they are testing for it in sports yet. Good for joint lubrication ,lean dry gains, and marketed as a rehab drug so it will help the healing.process. They are both mildly supressive so you can actually stack both for an 8 week cycle and get away with an otc pct product.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

Much appreciated! Can I get andro drive OTC?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

Scratch that last question. Do I need to run a pct though?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

Mild supression.DAA and erase should suffice for pct for an 8 week cycle at 6 pills.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

Good look..I will try it out at write a review
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

if you do MMA, i would lean more towards: NOTHING. I used to compete in MMA till an armbar tore some of my shoulder tendons, and i got sucked into the whole 'whatever should make stronger would make me a better fighter' mentality. turns out, competing at your natural weight or under, and focusing on cardio and flexibility, is the best way to go. i took Andromass to make me 'all big and strong' and bump up to 205lb division, and while my strength and size gains DID go through the roof (i gained 12kgs in 10weeks), my cardio sucked balls, the natural 205'ers threw me around like a doll in the sparring sessions, and when it came to the ground work i was absolutely useless.

take it from a guy that has been down your road and made this mistake: focus on agility and endurance, and above all technique, it doesnt matter how big and strong you are, if you dont know what the hell you're doing, especially when it comes to the ground game, youre going to be destroyed, look what happend to brock lesnar when he first came to the UFC; he thought he could monster people with his speed and size, and then a simple bjj move made him tap out. You think an external source of testosterone will keep your hands up and stop that headkick, or keep you moving around the cage and stuff that single-leg takedown? wont happen. besides look at the all the juicers in the UFC, how many of them (aside from the heavyweights) are successful? bonnar, leben both got busted, and did you see the fights they had whilst on it? their cardio and performance SUCKED. finially, how would u feel if u got busted and you would always have that stigma over your head, and do you want to credit any wins you have to anything other than your own personal ability? Upon reflection of my actions i would rather win through technique and skill and not have that thought of 'if i didnt take this i wouldnt have won' in the back of my mind...

Edit: your stats say 6ft 4 and 190? you could easily dominate in the 185 division, at your height you should have great reach advantage, i dont know what its like in the States, but here in oz, most of the guys that are in the 185lb division arent taller than 6ft
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.11%

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    if you do MMA, i would lean more towards: NOTHING. I used to compete in MMA till an armbar tore some of my shoulder tendons, and i got sucked into the whole 'whatever should make stronger would make me a better fighter' mentality. turns out, competing at your natural weight or under, and focusing on cardio and flexibility, is the best way to go. i took Andromass to make me 'all big and strong' and bump up to 205lb division, and while my strength and size gains DID go through the roof (i gained 12kgs in 10weeks), my cardio sucked balls, the natural 205'ers threw me around like a doll in the sparring sessions, and when it came to the ground work i was absolutely useless.

take it from a guy that has been down your road and made this mistake: focus on agility and endurance, and above all technique, it doesnt matter how big and strong you are, if you dont know what the hell you're doing, especially when it comes to the ground game, youre going to be destroyed, look what happend to brock lesnar when he first came to the UFC; he thought he could monster people with his speed and size, and then a simple bjj move made him tap out. You think an external source of testosterone will keep your hands up and stop that headkick, or keep you moving around the cage and stuff that single-leg takedown? wont happen. besides look at the all the juicers in the UFC, how many of them (aside from the heavyweights) are successful? bonnar, leben both got busted, and did you see the fights they had whilst on it? their cardio and performance SUCKED. finially, how would u feel if u got busted and you would always have that stigma over your head, and do you want to credit any wins you have to anything other than your own personal ability? Upon reflection of my actions i would rather win through technique and skill and not have that thought of 'if i didnt take this i wouldnt have won' in the back of my mind...

Edit: your stats say 6ft 4 and 190? you could easily dominate in the 185 division, at your height you should have great reach advantage, i dont know what its like in the States, but here in oz, most of the guys that are in the 185lb division arent taller than 6ft
    he is right, you do not need PHs or anything like that. it would be a waste of money and you could get pummeled like he said.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%

I'd be more inclined to consider some peptides all year round. Ghrp6+cjc1295, albuterol and a dht based anabolic. The reason I suggest these is the ghrp+cjc will strengthen connective tissue, repair old injuries, possibly increase your genetic potential and heal quicker all round, the albuterol will help with cardio and stamina if you compete and the dht based anabolic will give loads of strength, keep you lean and provide a bit of aggression too!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.2%

At 6'4 though you could be one massive heavy weight.

Phs killed my cardio. But thats just me.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

only things i would say would be GH and peps.... very little size but you will be able to train harder and will recover much faster. you dont want the size to come fast or your cardio will suffer somethin awful.for gaining size just eat more, which with the GH and peps you will be able to do without gaining fat.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

Wouldn't AAS help him recover faster and train more frequently as well? Or am I completely off base?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

They would but the weight gain that comes with the aas will slow him down and for what he wants to do should be as fast as possable with cardio... Muscle slows the cardio way down.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

like i said before, i wouldnt rely on anything external to get into fighting shape. Everything has its rebound effect, from caffeine to peptides. proper HGH may be beneficial, but unless you can get a legit source i wouldnt risk running bunk crap. Also, we're talking about MMA fighters not sprinters or any other athlete; being bigger and stronger (excluding Heavyweights - I'm talking mainly about Overeem here) will not compensate for lack of technique, especially when you have a weight limit you can compete at. Anyways, look at guys like BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Fedor Emelianenko, they dont look like Mr Olympia material but they're one of the best fighters in their respective weight divisions.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.75%

EQ and var with GH
    EPO is sickening for cardio also, but stay away from tren, nandrolone and most orals.
    20 y/o bber
    5'8 190 7-8%
    2014 Nationals next year
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dboyy8327 View Post
    Scratch that last question. Do I need to run a pct though?
    If you are looking for strength gains without any bloating or need for a pct check out T-BLAST by NLA Performance. Read some of the AM user reviews of T-BLAST. T-BLAST is the highest dosed D-Aspartic Acid supplement on the market. Clinical studies show that dosing 3 grams or more of D-Aspartic Acid everyday will boost your free testosterone levels by up to 40%. T-BLAST has 3.2 grams of D-Aspartic Acid per serving.

www.nlaperformance.com
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

I trust hardryno for my DAA....

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.2%

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle
    I trust hardryno for my DAA....

Right there.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

If you are looking for strength gains without any bloating or need for a pct check out T-BLAST by NLA Performance. Read some of the AM user reviews of T-BLAST. T-BLAST is the highest dosed D-Aspartic Acid supplement on the market. Clinical studies show that dosing 3 grams or more of D-Aspartic Acid everyday will boost your free testosterone levels by up to 40%. T-BLAST has 3.2 grams of D-Aspartic Acid per serving.

www.nlaperformance.com
    I second this! T-blast is amazing and also rite now on our website you can get 20% off by using code XMAS20 when you place your order.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  80 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Good for joint lubrication ,lean dry gains, and marketed as a rehab drug so it will help the healing.process.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prohormones and Crossfit?
    By powder101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:27 AM
  2. Handful AMass questions...Primordial Perf reps please
    By josephd79 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 02:05 PM
  3. Crossfit type routine (not pure crossfit)
    By mywetnightmares in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:01 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 12:50 PM
  5. Mixing Prohormones and Anabolics
    By rasman102 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:22 PM