Do i need to add an AI to this cycle

power_house

Awards
Guys I'm about to start a 12 week basic test prop and anavar cycle ! Looking for lean solid gains haven't used for a while so thought I'd start light.

Dosage wise I will be running the var at 80mg a day possibly up to 100mg depending on results etc

Test prop will be done EOD as standard. Dosage 1.5ml/150mg per shot

PCT is usual clomid dose will probably add DAA, trib and something like erase and endosurge at the end of the clomid. Would u add nolva too ?

I was considering adding proviron to the cycle would u bother ? If not would u recommend an AI ? I have never suffered gyno before !

Any thoughts ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Have arimidex on hand just in case, and proviron will make the test more effective and harden u up more. 50mg ED would b nice, u may not even need to use an AI though.

power_house

Awards
Yea that's what I was thinking regarding the proviron ! Think that's what I will do !

I know it's been done to death but in a nut shell what about the clomid over nolva for pct ? Pros and cons ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea that's what I was thinking regarding the proviron ! Think that's what I will do !

I know it's been done to death but in a nut shell what about the clomid over nolva for pct ? Pros and cons ?
I prefer clomid hands down.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
clomid recovers me everytime, i always have nolva with the clomid but nolva is just for estrogen. clomid turns me into a little girl tho

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
clomid recovers me everytime, i always have nolva with the clomid but nolva is just for estrogen. clomid turns me into a little girl tho
Clomid also turns me into a little girl lol.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
get some femara to have on hand just in case