Throwing It Out There For All To Judge & Advise

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'll start with the basics:

34 / 6'2 / 215 / 12 - 14 % BF / Very Clean Eater (lots of chicken, fish and veggies)

Have done multiple OTC cycles and became tired of the nonsense. Immediately after my last PCT, I went and had bloods done and started TRT.

While on TRT at 120 mg/wk (with .5 mg arimedex 1 dose 48 hrs after my injection/wk), my Test levels were only at 472 but I ended up with what I believed was Gyno. I explained everything to my DOC and he stated that it wasn't and not to worry (RED FLAG...I KNOW). I continued the treatment and noticed some definite swelling of my right what I now call boob. Brought it back up to the DOC and he sent me in for a Mammo and it showed that Yes...I have Gyno.

The Doc took me completely off of TEST for 2 wks and I start Tamoxifen tomorrow at 20 mgs/day 10: morn and 10 night. I asked about Letro and he shot it down.

I now have some Arimedex and Tamoxifen. I'm pondering over saying eff this sh!t and going rogue.

Here is what I was thinking:

Running Letro with a cycle simultaneously or Running Letro straight into a cycle (either way the cycle would be the same)

Simple Cycle of:

WK 1 -2:

Test Prop 150 mg EOD
Test Cyp 300 mg 2xWK
Arimidex .5 mg daily
Forma 5 pumps

Wk 3 - 10:
Test Cyp 300 mg 2xWK
Arimidex .5 mg daily
Forma 5 pumps

Wk 11 - 12
Test Prop 100 mg EOD
Arimidex .5 mg daily
Forma 5 pumps

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Forma: Full Dose 3 wks; 1/2 dose 2 wks; 1/4 dose 2 wks
Erase: 3 Caps/day (4 wks)
Post Cycle Support: 4 Caps/day (4 wks)

Wait 4 to 6 weeks and start something new.

Constants are:

Multivitamin
Fish oil
Pre WO
Protein (Isopure)
Creatine
Cissus

Meister

Meister

Awards
This would of course mean that I would be dumping the TRT and the DOC.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
.5ed for adeex is a little high id also up the test cyp to atleast 500mg

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
.25mg ED would b better since your already using forma.

Meister

Meister

Awards
.25mg ED would b better since your already using forma.
Okay...I hear you. (Definitely going to need a good pill splitter)

What do you think about running the Letro with the cycle or prior to the cycle? I am wanting to run it with so that I can start sooner, but would it treat gyno before it becomes fibrous?

Meister

Meister

Awards
All:

What do you think about throwing Mast in during the cycle as well?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Okay...I hear you. (Definitely going to need a good pill splitter)

What do you think about running the Letro with the cycle or prior to the cycle? I am wanting to run it with so that I can start sooner, but would it treat gyno before it becomes fibrous?
I'd run it before the cycle cuz u don't wanna crush your estrogen on cycle. Mast is a good addition, 400mg and up.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I'd run it before the cycle cuz u don't wanna crush your estrogen on cycle. Mast is a good addition, 400mg and up.
If I were to run the Letro for 4 wks and then straight into the cycle with the addition of Mast @ 250 mg/ 2 x WK, do you think I would be able to control/eliminate the gyno while gaining lean muscle and then holding what I gained once the cycle ended?

***Fugging long sentence***

And Thanks for the Help!!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If I were to run the Letro for 4 wks and then straight into the cycle with the addition of Mast @ 250 mg/ 2 x WK, do you think I would be able to control/eliminate the gyno while gaining lean muscle and then holding what I gained once the cycle ended?

***Fugging long sentence***

And Thanks for the Help!!!
I think that could work. How big is the lump?

Meister

Meister

Awards
I think that could work. How big is the lump?

The Doc called it bilateral gyno. Basically, it is not yet fibrous, but more of a collection of tissue and fat cells. He started the Tamoxifen at 20 mg/day to reduce and remove the issue, but my studying shows Letro being a much better candidate hence my thread.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I guess that didn't really answer your question. Large enough for me to notice it, but not large enough for my wife too. (So many things could be said right now...LOL)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea hit the femara hard but be ready for the sides when it kicks in

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use Letro. Best thing to fight gyno symptoms. Also as far as the Masteron, I wouldn't use it. The only people that notice the effects from it are those that are very lean. At 12-14% bodyfat you won't notice the hardness or vascularity increase.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I would use Letro. Best thing to fight gyno symptoms. Also as far as the Masteron, I wouldn't use it. The only people that notice the effects from it are those that are very lean. At 12-14% bodyfat you won't notice the hardness or vascularity increase.

Thanks Rick!

I respect your knowledge and experience and will really think about the Masteron. I've already ordered it, but can always hold it for another cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rick!

I respect your knowledge and experience and will really think about the Masteron. I've already ordered it, but can always hold it for another cycle.
Yep...I'd just hold onto it and use it when you are 10% or under, then you will love it ;)

Meister

Meister

Awards
Yep...I'd just hold onto it and use it when you are 10% or under, then you will love it ;)
Does everything else flow smoothly in your opinion or do you see something that has been overlooked?