Tren a test p

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Tren a test p

Whattup bros, so I'm about a week in on my first tren cycle and it's going really well so far. This is only my second inject cycle, first was 8 weeks of prop 100mg eod and I got some great results. As far as pro hormones, I've ran kilosports trenadrol twice and tren extreme once and always loved the effects from oral tren. Also have ran sd and hdrol.

Anyways this cycle looks like this
    Weeks 1-7 tren a 80mg Ed. =560mg a week
    Weeks 1-7 test prop 45mg Ed = 315mg a week
    Weeks 8-10 or 11 test prop 100mg Ed = 700mg a week
    And I want to either add winny or anavar in for the last four weeks, I would love to hear what u guys would recommend as I don't have any experience with either.

I am running caber at .5mg twice a week and if I feel like my estro is high I do have axes, wil deff use it when I raise the test in week 8

Anyways today was day 8... Up until last night I wasn't experiencing any CLEAR side effects from tren which worried me a little because it's ugl and I want to make sure it's legit. Every time I'd inject I'd wait fornthe cough but it wouldn't happen. No night sweats. No real aggression that I could blame just on the tren because me and my girl broke up the day before I started so I've kinda been on edge to begin with. Then last night I pinned 160mg tren and 90mg of prop right in the gluts and BAM, had a metallic taste in my mouth and started coughing uncontrollably, felt like it was a deep cough from deep in my lungs. As ****ty as it felt, I was happy it was a sign my **** is legit. Then I went to bed an hour later, woke up 6 hours later soaked. Haha so I guess I got what I asked for.

Sry forgot to post stats.. 5'11" 192lbs currently at I'm guessing 12 percent.. Il post pictures pretty soon if u guys think I should log this. If no ones Gunnar read it then why do .
    So I have a couple questions....
    1.) my aced is 1mg capsules, when I do use it, should I just dose 1mg twice a week since I can't break it in half??
    2.). I pinned my delt for the first time and it hurt like a mofuggaaahh.... I already hit flutes and quads, recommend anyways else less painful than the deltas?.
    3.). Would u run winnpy or annular for the last for weeks???

I'm looking to finish up 205 but leaner than I am right now.... Thanks guys, sry that was longgggg

CaliSwagg

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Sry guys this iPad messed up some words, and won't let me scroll when I try to edit. When it says axes and aced I meand adex... Sry bout that guys
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Caliswagg
    Whattup bros, so I'm about a week in on my first tren cycle and it's going really well so far. This is only my second inject cycle, first was 8 weeks of prop 100mg eod and I got some great results. As far as pro hormones, I've ran kilosports trenadrol twice and tren extreme once and always loved the effects from oral tren. Also have ran sd and hdrol.

Anyways this cycle looks like this
    Weeks 1-7 tren a 80mg Ed. =560mg a week
    Weeks 1-7 test prop 45mg Ed = 315mg a week
    Weeks 8-10 or 11 test prop 100mg Ed = 700mg a week
    And I want to either add winny or anavar in for the last four weeks, I would love to hear what u guys would recommend as I don't have any experience with either.

I am running caber at .5mg twice a week and if I feel like my estro is high I do have axes, wil deff use it when I raise the test in week 8

Anyways today was day 8... Up until last night I wasn't experiencing any CLEAR side effects from tren which worried me a little because it's ugl and I want to make sure it's legit. Every time I'd inject I'd wait fornthe cough but it wouldn't happen. No night sweats. No real aggression that I could blame just on the tren because me and my girl broke up the day before I started so I've kinda been on edge to begin with. Then last night I pinned 160mg tren and 90mg of prop right in the gluts and BAM, had a metallic taste in my mouth and started coughing uncontrollably, felt like it was a deep cough from deep in my lungs. As ****ty as it felt, I was happy it was a sign my **** is legit. Then I went to bed an hour later, woke up 6 hours later soaked. Haha so I guess I got what I asked for.

Sry forgot to post stats.. 5'11" 192lbs currently at I'm guessing 12 percent.. Il post pictures pretty soon if u guys think I should log this. If no ones Gunnar read it then why do .
    So I have a couple questions....
    1.) my aced is 1mg capsules, when I do use it, should I just dose 1mg twice a week since I can't break it in half??
    2.). I pinned my delt for the first time and it hurt like a mofuggaaahh.... I already hit flutes and quads, recommend anyways else less painful than the deltas?.
    3.). Would u run winnpy or annular for the last for weeks???

I'm looking to finish up 205 but leaner than I am right now.... Thanks guys, sry that was longgggg

CaliSwagg
    Wish u wouldn't run teen so high for first time
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.67%

Sorry...meant tren not teen
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.24%

Im in for this one. Im curious to see how tren goes
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Quote Originally Posted by dustinr334 View Post
    Sorry...meant tren not teen
    If sides get high I will drop the dose, I have just heard that the gains are much better at 500mg plus a week rather than say 300 or 350

What do u guys think about either anavar or winny at the end?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Go with epi!!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i dont get the nut hugging behind epistane. i have to dose it high like 50-60mg/day to feel it, and it makes my heart hurt. that definetly cant be good.

go with anavar at the end.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah heart hurting is bad... Yeah u can dose it at 50 for 6 weeks and get awesome results, it's cheap too. Really u can cut with almost anything it's just personal preferences. I'm looking forward to running testp/trena/mastp at 75mg per dad on the end of my next cut cycle
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    i dont get the nut hugging behind epistane. i have to dose it high like 50-60mg/day to feel it, and it makes my heart hurt. that definetly cant be good.

go with anavar at the end.
    Yeah I ran e stane once a while ago and honestly didn't get that great of results.... And yeah I was already leaning towards anavar since I can get them at a really good price..... I'm going to get 50 caps and there 50mg each capsule. Do u think I would be better off starting it week 7, which is the last week of tren and dose it at 50mg a day. Then I would have enough to run the next three weeks at 100mg of anavar ED along with 700mg of prop. Or should I run the var for 5 weeks and run it at 50mg for a couple weeks then 100 for the rest. I'm really looking forward to trying out var I hear really great things, I've just heard that anything under 100mg and it's not really worth it.

Also, today was day 9 and Im feeling great. Sex drive is up. Pumps in the gym are starting to get amazing. And the strength and aggression is really starting to kick in. Weighed in at 195 tonight.... A couple days before I started the cycle I was 188 so I'm already starting to grow.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Caliswagg

If sides get high I will drop the dose, I have just heard that the gains are much better at 500mg plus a week rather than say 300 or 350

What do u guys think about either anavar or winny at the end?
    Dam 560mg , def will see good results at 3oo 35o range I don't care what anyone says its ur first time on tren and ur running that high. A person that has common sense would run it low then work your way up depending on how you feel. Have fun on those sides bud

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test + Superdrol + Tren (real tren)
    By Libertarian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 04:45 AM
  2. test E, tren A...when to start the Tren?
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 06:51 AM
  3. Test Mix of Tren A, test Prop, & Mast -- ED or EOD?
    By DjFlipnautikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 02:14 PM
  4. Cut cycle - test/tren/win OR test/mast/win
    By GLHF in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 04:07 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:38 AM