30lbs of Muscle Now What!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

30lbs of Muscle Now What!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mich29

not enough time to compete professionally
    Lolol hes an idiot to juice then. If he doesnt have time to compete (doubt he'd ever make pro) then he doesnt have time to take steroids. All a comp is is one day. Everything leading up to it is nutrition and gym. Nothing changes. Diet might get more strict but it certainly doesnt take any extra time. It takes devotion but thats to diet alone otherwise he would walk on stage at the 35% bf hes probably realistically at.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  129 lbs.

Hi my name is mich. I have a pretend friend who doesnt have time to really workout or eat right but he's bigger than arnold naturally. He's ready to juice but didnt do the research so I forced him to spend 2 years of researching even though he could kick my ass in the pretend world. But he doesnt have time to log on and ask a question for himself. And in 2 years he couldnt figure this out. So its time for me to step in and get his answers "I" need. I mean he needs. We talk for hours everynight before we go to sleep. We have soooo much fun together. My mom keeps asking who Im talking to. God shes annoying!
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evodrag
    Hi my name is mich. I have a pretend friend who doesnt have time to really workout or eat right but he's bigger than arnold naturally. He's ready to juice but didnt do the research so I forced him to spend 2 years of researching even though he could kick my ass in the pretend world. But he doesnt have time to log on and ask a question for himself. And in 2 years he couldnt figure this out. So its time for me to step in and get his answers "I" need. I mean he needs. We talk for hours everynight before we go to sleep. We have soooo much fun together. My mom keeps asking who Im talking to. God shes annoying!
    Ha ha ha ha ha for the win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by evodrag View Post

This has to be one of the best posts I have seen!.
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think you guys are missing the point here but thanks for keeping this thread interesting
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    I think you guys are missing the point here but thanks for keeping this thread interesting
    Ok ok ok........what's the point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I'm not going to waste the energy trying to dissuade you from a cycle; you'll do what you please. However, I would recommend you buff out your PCT, and not only that but do it while you're running the cycle. Add in an AI and possibly some HcG (you could save that for PCT though)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Zero V's Gettin Diesel Log-30lbs in 60 days-Part 1
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 264
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 11:49 AM
  2. Need to lose 20-30lbs by the fall
    By con artizst in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 12:38 AM
  3. Is this guy for real (gained 30lbs on his 3rd cycle)
    By Indiana Jones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 04:22 AM
  4. Guys who gain 25-30lbs per cycle
    By Beelzebub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 09:19 PM
  5. 30lbs in 9 weeks
    By weeenisss in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 11:18 AM