Lethargy from anabolic or androgenic gear?

1. Lethargy from anabolic or androgenic gear?

Been on/off gear and PH's for 10+ years

No clue what's going on with me lately (other than old age ) but I've seemed to have switched postions with respect to sides while ON gear.

Had to get off a mild VAR run d/t extreme lethargy and brutal malaise.

Again, I've run this stuff MANY times.

I used to avoid androgens b/c they would make me feel this way NOT anabolic substances.

WTH

WHICH make you feel TIRED/LAZY and APATHETIC?

+Note: I am aware of the fact that most gear has both an anabolic and androgenic compenent. I'm referring to it's more pronounced effect.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. I have no clue about this. Maybe you're just getting too old and your body can't handle it any longer.

3. Could be
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    •   

4. Maybe bunk var?...I mean I don't think you are too old for it are yah?...But then again 10 years of running them hehe, body could be asking for a break!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. Oooo it's legit

6. Ph is sh*t you never know what's inside. Do you use medical grade gear? Or homebrew/ underground? Ever checked your blood sugar level when feeling like this?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Max Lmg anabolic-androgenic ratio!
    By dannyn2007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 08:57 AM
  3. % anabolic vs % androgenic epi vs havoc
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:45 PM
  4. The anabolic/androgenic ratios? where ?
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 08:16 PM
  5. Androgenic/Anabolic ratios
    By bpmartyr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 03:51 PM