Just took my first shot of Test E today...and now my Dr wants to test my hormones!

BigBluntNasty

Awards
Whats the luck that an hour after I take my first shot of Test, I go to the Dr. and he thinks I have low Test and wants me to get tested to see if I need TRT! I mean WTF, I know I have low test, but not clinically, now its gonna look like I have high Test levels. Should I go in tomorrow morning and get my levels tested before the Test has a chance to break down, or what? Hes only testing my T levels and PSA...any suggestions? Should I wait a couple weeks and try to manipulate the situation so I can have really low levels, if so how do I do this? Thanks guys

BigBluntNasty

Awards
Just slightly over a CC and its 200mg

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
what are u scared of? My doctor know about everything i use.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Your levels will peak at day 6-8 and decline. By day 10 at that dose, you'll begin to feel tired and like sh*t again as you would with the symptoms of low T.

I'd say give it a good 2 weeks before you have your blood levels checked.

BigBluntNasty

Awards
what are u scared of? My doctor know about everything i use.
Im gonna go with...yeah, not telling the Dr that takes good care of me that Im using illegal products!
Your levels will peak at day 6-8 and decline. By day 10 at that dose, you'll begin to feel tired and like sh*t again as you would with the symptoms of low T.

I'd say give it a good 2 weeks before you have your blood levels checked.
So would taking a couple shots close together and then waiting 3 weeks be better?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Take no shots... go see your doc, have labs ran, and get a legit script.

BigBluntNasty

Awards
I wont get it from him if I just go have lab work done...my ave T levels are around 400, very low average, but not clinically low enough for a script, thats why Im thinking about taking a couple shots to start some shut down of the testes, then go in after a few weeks