Storing Test

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to be starting a cycle of test E July 1st (holding off to make sure my diet is 100% in check and still working some things out pertaining to the cycle such as on cycle support, but that will be another post) what's the best way to store a vial of test e until I'm ready to start using it? Does it need to be refrigerated or can I store it at room temp? I looked for info on this with no luck.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Test is fine at room temperature. Just store in a cool dry place....

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Yup. Cool, dry, dark place. A corner in your closet would be optimal.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. Now I'm just going to have to deal with it staring at me for the next 3 weeks lol

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
I got the same problem. Read my post titled: losing my dam@ mind. A few posts down from this one... I got 5 vials sitting ..waiting an I can't touch. Read it u will c why

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I Actualy read it the other night. That sucks to hear man. I know you said u used heavy an that's how you went sterile but if u don't mind me asking how heavy is heavy? And also no OCS or PCT? I was gonna ask when I first read it but didn't know if you'd take the wrong way. PS your wife must be a hell of a women cuz mine would literally kill me

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
She really is good to me.. heavy would conditions of:
Weeks 1-4: dbol 30-40 mgs a day
Weeks 1-14 sust 600/Wm
Weeks 1-12 deca 500/wk

Pct: starting at week 16
Nolva an clomid
Sides were so bad from deca at 500 I had to overnight prami for relief....
Never ever ever run it that high. Sides r not worth it. Proper diet gets u just as good of gains at 400 or less

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Yeah man that's way too strong. Should have stuck some HCG in there throughout the cycle to try and help save your boys, but saying what you should have done certainly won't help, I know. Best of luck with getting back up and running.

dustinr334

dustinr334

Banned
Awards
Thanks man.. u live u learn... unfortunately I learned the hard way. Never again will I cycle that aggressive again.