T- 14 days until I start up, double check my stuff?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

T- 14 days until I start up, double check my stuff?

So I took all your advice on different **** and here's the final product. Feel free to fix anything if you see fit

Stats-
    22 years old
    5'6. 200 lbs. 14% bf

Cycle-
    250mg test cyp e3d for 16 weeks
    50mg anadrol ed for 6 weeks. Bump to 100 depending

I will be eating around 4000 cals
    500g carbs
    250g protein
    110g fats

I had a judge tell me that everything is pretty proportionate on my body, but that if anything needed work it would be my hamstrings because I have pretty large quads some chest thickness and some back width ( which I take it he was trying to not be blunt and those ARE my weaknesses) so my split will be as follows
    Mon- back
    Tues-chest/calves
    Weds-shoulders/abs
    Thurs-arms
    Fri-legs/calves
    Sat/sun OFF

Thats the split he recommended. Im thinkin about throwing legs in there sooner to split up all those upper body days

Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated, you guys are real helpful

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice macros and kCals bro , if you feel recovery at its finest , workout even 6 days with 1 off , recovery shouldnt be an issue on test and anadrol.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Nice macros and kCals bro , if you feel recovery at its finest , workout even 6 days with 1 off , recovery shouldnt be an issue on test and anadrol.
    Thanks man. Just bumped up to 4000 cals from 3200. Trying to get used to it before I start up. Whats the k mean when you put it infront of cals?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Kilo Calories hehe , I'm used to saying kCals , but yeah its definetly good bro , fats should always be at least .5g per LB of BW , protein anywhere between 1g of prot per LB or BW to 1.5g (don't need that much IMO) and the rest is CARBS!! And man who doesn't love carbs haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Kilo Calories hehe , I'm used to saying kCals , but yeah its definetly good bro , fats should always be at least .5g per LB of BW , protein anywhere between 1g of prot per LB or BW to 1.5g (don't need that much IMO) and the rest is CARBS!! And man who doesn't love carbs haha
    True that haha. Im experimenting with flavoring rice cause I have trouble eating a ton of it. Eating a ton of oatmeal lately
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    True that haha. Im experimenting with flavoring rice cause I have trouble eating a ton of it. Eating a ton of oatmeal lately
    Carbs get easier to munch once you get on cycle , you grow hungrier and crave them actually , and carb sources are a dime a dozen , pinto beans , kidney beans , brown rice , yasmin rice , whole wheat bread , ezekiel bread , green beans , oatmeal , fruits , quinoa , sweet potatoes , russet potatoes , whole wheat flour for the pancakes haha , almond flour...man...so many good choices to combine , makes it easy to eat tasty and not feel like on a clean diet , and more like a buffet hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Carbs get easier to munch once you get on cycle , you grow hungrier and crave them actually , and carb sources are a dime a dozen , pinto beans , kidney beans , brown rice , yasmin rice , whole wheat bread , ezekiel bread , green beans , oatmeal , fruits , quinoa , sweet potatoes , russet potatoes , whole wheat flour for the pancakes haha , almond flour...man...so many good choices to combine , makes it easy to eat tasty and not feel like on a clean diet , and more like a buffet hahaha
    Well ****, you make it sound good. Would whole wheat pancakes be considered clean? Without syrup of course
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Well ****, you make it sound good. Would whole wheat pancakes be considered clean? Without syrup of course
    Yeah , there's a buttload of clean recipes for pancakes , one of mine yields like 4 pancakes and they come out delicious:
    -1 cup of dry oats
    -1/2 cup cottage cheese
    -1 cup egg whites
    -2 scoops protein powder

Throw it all in the blender , comes out a batter and put it on the pan , when you see bubbles , either put blueberries (if you want extra carbs) and flip , or just flip and done , macros are just the macros of those listed ingredients , clean food , if you wanna change the oats for whole whear or almond flour you can too bro , its still clean.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

Yeah , there's a buttload of clean recipes for pancakes , one of mine yields like 4 pancakes and they come out delicious:
    -1 cup of dry oats
    -1/2 cup cottage cheese
    -1 cup egg whites
    -2 scoops protein powder

Throw it all in the blender , comes out a batter and put it on the pan , when you see bubbles , either put blueberries (if you want extra carbs) and flip , or just flip and done , macros are just the macros of those listed ingredients , clean food , if you wanna change the oats for whole whear or almond flour you can too bro , its still clean.
    Awesome thanks man, definetly going to give it a try. I need more carb sources than just rice and oatmeal and that would be easy to pack and snack on at work
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Awesome thanks man, definetly going to give it a try. I need more carb sources than just rice and oatmeal and that would be easy to pack and snack on at work
    F*ck yeah bro , swing by my log in my signature hahaha I've been bulking for a while and always throw in my recipes for carb snacks and meals , besides I love to cook haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%

F*ck yeah bro , swing by my log in my signature hahaha I've been bulking for a while and always throw in my recipes for carb snacks and meals , besides I love to cook haha.
    Im still trying to figure out how to use this forums app on my phone haha. As soon as I figure that out ill check it out!

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT double check
    By RJW719 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 11:10 PM
  2. Double days
    By BostonFan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 01:16 PM
  3. Help want to double check my PCT
    By DrJ in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 12:23 PM
  4. About to start PCT, wanna double check
    By GreenTempo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 04:39 AM
  5. first run of IGF-1 - double check my stuff?
    By BuzzSting29 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 09:11 PM