Michael's Quest Towards Greatness (Test-E + Epi Log)

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Hi everyone,

Bear with me, I'm very thorough.

My name's Michael. 6', 182lbs, 22 years old, 4 years worth of lifting, body fat is anywhere from 10%-12%. This will be my first cycle ever. After doing 9 months worth of light research on anabolics, about 3 months ago I took the plunge to really studying them, and decided that I wanted to delve into their magical depths. You know, before I get too old and decrepit ;) Socrates said it would be a sad sad event for a man to reach old age without ever truly knowing what his body was capable of. Back then they didn't have anabolics, but screw it, I'm going to use his logic anyway :D

Enough of that. I'll be updating in here daily, as I always keep a log book. I log all of my supplement usage and exercises within a day, and I'll report on those. Also, I'm current in a recomp phase - hope to gain weight on this cycle, but as all young men hope, I'm also looking to lean out as well. Since I'm primarily concerned with cals-in-vs-cals-out at the moment, I am logging both my CALORIES and my PROTEIN. On off-days I eat primarily fatty sources (lots of eggs and bacon lol) and on on-days I eat much higher carb sources. Shooting for 300g of protein daily. Recomping - Impossible???? We shall see.

I've been using the DC training method for the past year or so, and seen incredible results. I'm one of those unfortunate Irishmen (95%) stuck with some ****ty genetics (rugby? gaelic football? lol), so I've always been battling with those. Started at a measly 6' 155 at age 18. By 21, after dedicating my time to lifting 5 times a week and keeping strict track of all my macros and calories, I had gotten to a whopping 170 :( However, within the past year, I've raised up to 182lbs at the same body fat percentage, which means I gained a bit less muscle mass in a year on DC than I had on a standard training program for 3 years. +12bs naturally is a miracle for me, so by this point I swear by the training method.

I've developed a whole new blast this time around. I have an injury to one of my lower spinal disks that makes it nearly impossible to execute any lower back exercise (outside of extensions, there isn't much...can't do squats or deads, or BB Rows....deep leg presses sometimes even affect it). Have had a lot of chiropractic work to make it not hurt, and I'm not trying to put it back to it's old state any time soon.

Enough of that. Here's the blast:

A1
Smythe Incline BB
Smythe Shoulder Press
Weighted Dips
Lat Pulldown
Seated Rows

B1
Preacher Curls
Reverse Cable Curls
Sitting Calf Raise
Laying Ham Curl
Quad Extensions

A2
Flat DB Press
DB Shoulder Press
Smythe CG Bench
Pullups
Laying T-Bar Rows

B2
Drag Curls
One-arm Reverse Cable Curl (have loved these since I saw a video of Dante demonstrating them)
Smythe Calf Raises
Incline Glute-Ham Raise
Leg Press

A3
Hammer Strength Chest Press
Hammer Stregth Shoulder Press
Tricep Overhead Cable Extensions
Rack Chins
Seated Cable Rows

B3
Wide-Grip Cable Curl
Reverse Preacher Curls
Sitting Calf Press
Sitting Ham Reverse Curl (the ony where you have a pad over your leg and push down)
Incline Leg Press

**Please note that I also execute static reps and stretches after nearly every exercise.

Cycle is:

Test-E: 500mg/w for 10 weeks (250mgs Monday + Thursday)
Epi2a3a: Starting week 2 through week 6: 30/30/30-40/40/40
HCG: (starting end of week 1) 250mg 2X/w for 10 weeks (Sunday + Wednesday)
Adex: .25mg 2X/w (Tuesday and Friday)

I'm excited for this. Most people report really starting to feel test-e around week 5 or 6, which is around the time I'll be nearing the end of my epistane, which takes a shorter time to kick in. Will get to hop on my test-e gains as I'm coming off of my epi gains, which is awesome :D

Also adding in .25mg of adex twice a week off the bat...usually I'd just like to have it "on-hand", but I doubt .5mg a week will seriously hinder possible gains, and it's just a safeguard. If any signs of gyno flare up, dosage will be increased. Will take .25mg the day after each test-e shot.

I've kind of arranged me schedule so that I don't have to do multiple thing on any day, outside of taking epi every day weeks 2-6. Test is M + Th, with the HCG occuring the night before each injection when me test will be at it's lowest point, and then I'm adding the mild amount of AI in on the day after each injection. As you can see, that essentially sets up:

M: Test Shot
T: Adex Dosage
W: HCG shot
Th: Test Shot
F: Adex Dosage
S: Nothing
Sun: HCG Shot

I like this setup :)

PCT:
Starts 2 weeks after last test-e dosage (will still be running HCG @ 3X/w during those two weeks)

Clomid: 100(first 3 days)-50(4 days)/50/50/25
DAA: 3gED/3gED/3gED/3gED/3gED
Forma: 7 pumps AM + 7 pumps PM for entirety of PCT, as well as the 2 weeks before PCT
Erase (original): 3/3/3/3
Adex: 0/0/0/.25mgEOD/.25mgE3D (in case of rebound estro gyno)
Ostarine (considering): 10mgED/10mgED/10mgED/10mgED

ALRIGHT! Let's get this rolling:

Day 1 - Monday, 5/28/12

Supps/Drugs ( :D ):

Test-E @ 250mg (Right leg quad)
Cranberry @ 3g (3 caps)
Hawthorn @600mg (2 caps)
SAMe @ 800mg (2 caps)
Fish Oil @ 2.1g (7 caps)
Vitamin D @ 4000iu (2 caps)
Flinstones Multi (My Opti-men got delayed in the mail, I get it tomorrow, and these were in my cupboard...cut me a break lol)

Workout: A1 Day

Smythe Incline BB - Warmup: Bar X 15, 35 per side X 12. RP SET: 185lbs 8 + 4 + 2 - NOTE FOR NEXT A1: Increase REPS
27 second static, followed by a 34 second stretch w/ 70lb DBs. Perhaps choose lighter DBs for next week's stretch.

Smythe Shoulder Press - Warmup: Bar X 16, 25 per side X 13 RP Set: 155lbs 8 + 4 + 2 - NOTE FOR NEXT A1: Increase REPS

Weighted Dips - RP Set - +55lbs 11 + 5 + 3, BW X 8 - NOTE FOR NEXT WEEK - Increase WEIGHT
13 second static at bodyweight (statics on dips are damn near impossible after a set lol), followed by a 60 second stretch

Lat Pulldown - Warmup: 100lbs X 15, 130lbs X 12 RP SET: 210lbs 8 + 5 + 4 NOTE FOR NEXT A1: Increase WEIGHT
25 second static, followed by a 60 second stretch.

Seated Row - Warmup - Two 45s per side X15. Working set: Three 45s + 25lbs per side - 9 + 5 +4 NOTE FOR NEXT A1: Increase WEIGHT

Diet Today:
3000 cals
374g protein ( Primary sources: 1lb 92/8 beef [about 100g], 3/4lb chicken [about 60g], Whey [100g daily is what I shoot for], Egg whites [50g], Greek Yogurt [40g]).

Went a bit overboard on protein today. Plan to scale it back much more towards 300g even. The rest of the cals were primarily weighted in favor of carbs, with fats likely clocking in around 40-50g.

Thoughts:

Glad to have my first Test-E injection done. And it was easy! I wasn't nervous about it at all, until the moment I had the needle at my leg and suddenly was like oh crap...I could potentially mess this up lol. But it went great...didn't even feel the needle pierce or go in, and didn't feel the oil being injected either. Switched needles between pulling and injecting, swabbed with lots of alcohol, aspirated, injected everything...felt great and was super easy. I'm not sore or anything...there's probably a good chance I could just use my right leg for the entire cycle. We shall see.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I'll follow along...if I were you I would get some Liv.52 or Milk Thistle to protect your liver

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in to follow along bro! I'm running my first cycle at the moment too. Except i got sus300 instead of test e and anadrol instead of epistane. On week three and I'm loving it! You'll probably get some injection pain in the following days until your muscles get used to the injections. And make sure you inject into the vastus lateralis not the rectus femoris like I did. Ouch! 7 days and still sore lol!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I'll follow along...if I were you I would get some Liv.52 or Milk Thistle to protect your liver
SAMe is my liver protectant...wouldn't be caught dead without either Ursodiol, TUDCA, or SAMe for my liver on cycle, IMO those are the three most legitimate forms of liver aid, at least more so than Milk Thistle. Decided on SAMe for economical reasons lol. Originally I planned to add Liv52, but from what I've seen, it's really not as great as it tries to hype up to be. Promoting a healthy liver is not the same thing as preventing damage during a steroid cycle, you know?
I'm in to follow along bro! I'm running my first cycle at the moment too. Except i got sus300 instead of test e and anadrol instead of epistane. On week three and I'm loving it! You'll probably get some injection pain in the following days until your muscles get used to the injections. And make sure you inject into the vastus lateralis not the rectus femoris like I did. Ouch! 7 days and still sore lol!
Glad to have you along for the ride man, best of luck in your own cycle!

Day 2 - Tuesday, 5/29/12 Cardio

Supps/Drugs:

Arimidex @ .25mg
Cranberry @ 3g (3 caps)
Hawthorn @600mg (2 caps)
SAMe @ 400mg (1 cap)
Fish Oil @ 1.2g (4 caps)
Flinstones Multi (Opti-men due in today lol)

Fasted Cardio Workout: HIIT Sprints

Warm up walk: 20 minutes
Warm up jog: 5 minutes
HIIT Sprints: 8 minutes (30 second sprint, 30 second jog, 8 times)
Jump-Rope: 200 repetitions

Diet:

None yet. Today I have my full-time job from 8:30 - 4:30, and then go straight to my bartending gig from there. I packed 5 servings worth of whey, so around the time I'm done with this first job, I will have consumed 125g of protein and ~480 cals, then I likely won't be able to grab the rest of my protein and fat for the day until I get home around 11. Will update my diet when I get home today.

**Note: Forgot to mention this on this first post, but I do follow Berkhan's LeanGains/Intermittent Fasting Protocol, so most days I "break" my fast around 4pm and end my feeding period around 11pm.

UPDATE:

Total numbers for the day:

Cals - 2040
Protein - 305g

Due to running around I didn't get the quality meat sources I'd usually want, but most of my protein came from whey I packed (roughly 200g worth of protein lol), the rest came from 3 slices of bacon along with 9 whole eggs, and cheese. Carbs likely weren't above 10g, and fat was probably anywhere from 80g-90g (caloric numbers work out that way). Feeling good.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well planned out cycle and well planned training, I'm in.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Subbin.. I feel ya wit the back problem.. I got a protruding disk in my lower back and cant do my favorite exercises besides benching

technique88

technique88

Awards
Subd! I will be running a similar cycle pretty soon, test e, SD, and winny. Just waiting for the gear to arrive! Kill it man!

technique88

technique88

Awards
What size needle are you pinning with?

technique88

technique88

Awards
You should throw some casein protein in your shakes at work since you go so long with out eating...keep that protein synthesis never ending.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
What size needle are you pinning with?
Drawing with 21g, then switching it out for a 25g for pinning. Didn't feel any pain for my first pin, went very smooth...only thing is that it takes some force to get the oil out of the syringe, but you're supposed to inject slowly anyway, so that just helps to aid in the process.

Everyone that said my leg would get sore a day or two after the injection, you were right! Seems I spoke much too soon about not having any soreness from the shot...today my right leg is very sore and a bit tough to move as I regularly do. Hopefully that won't come around to bite me too hard in the ass during quad extensions today lol.
You should throw some casein protein in your shakes at work since you go so long with out eating...keep that protein synthesis never ending.
Hmm...I'll think about it. Truth be told I've never completely bought into the concept of benefits from slow-digesting protein. I mean, I get the same amount of protein either way, and following a system like LG/Intermittent Fasting, you kind of throw meal frequency and the concept of a "catabolic state" while not eating out the window.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Drawing with 21g, then switching it out for a 25g for pinning. Didn't feel any pain for my first pin, went very smooth...only thing is that it takes some force to get the oil out of the syringe, but you're supposed to inject slowly anyway, so that just helps to aid in the process.

Everyone that said my leg would get sore a day or two after the injection, you were right! Seems I spoke much too soon about not having any soreness from the shot...today my right leg is very sore and a bit tough to move as I regularly do. Hopefully that won't come around to bite me too hard in the ass during quad extensions today lol.Hmm...I'll think about it. Truth be told I've never completely bought into the concept of benefits from slow-digesting protein. I mean, I get the same amount of protein either way, and following a system like LG/Intermittent Fasting, you kind of throw meal frequency and the concept of a "catabolic state" while not eating out the window.
I honestly love the stuff. I drink it every night before bed and I can definitely say I feel a difference. Especially if you work out in the morning.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Haha I work out around 3:30pm or 4pm daily...then break my fast at 5pm. Not sure if casein would make a difference at 11pm the night before or not!

Day 3 - 5/30/12

Supps/Drugs:

Cranberry @ 3 caps
Hawthorn @ 2 caps
SAMe @ 400mg
Fish Oil @ 1.2g
Vitamin D @ 4000ius
Multivitamin

Workout: B1 Day

***Note - because I am unable to do squats, I vary up my B day a bit. My A days are strict DC, and on my B days I still hit biceps and forearms and hammies like the DC method, but for calves and quads I essentially do standard pyramid sets with short rest intervals.

Laying Leg Curls - Warmup sets: 55lbs X 15, 70lbs X 14. RP SET: 160lbs 8 + 4 + 2. NOTE FOR NEXT B1: Increase REPS
26 Second Static, 60 second stretch

Plate-Loaded Sitting Calf Raises - Warmup sets: 1 plate per side (pps) X 30, 2pps X 22. Pyramid Set: 2 plates + 25 per side X 16, 2plates + 35 per side X 14, then X9. Note for next B1: Increase WEIGHT

Plate-Loaded Quad Extensions - Warmup set: 2 plates X 15. Working set: 3 plates X 15, 4 plates X 12, 5 plates X 9. Note for next B1: Add weight to ALL sets (+15)

Preacher Curls - Warmup: 50lbs X 15. RP Set: 100lbs 12 + 5 + 3 Note for next B1: Increase WEIGHT (+10)
25 second static, 60 second stretch

Reverse Cable Curls - Warmup: 60lbs X 15. Working set: 110lbs X 15, 120lbs X 11, 130lbs X 8
22 second static

QUAD WIDOWMAKER:

Alright, since I can't squat I need to get imaginative with these. For this particular one, I use the plate-loaded quad extension machine I used up top. My method is to rep a certain number of plates (3 today) until absolute failure, stop, take 3 quick deep breaths, rep til failure, and then repeat again and again until my legs feel like jelly and I'm only getting 2-3 reps before failure. Here's how it looked today:

3 plates: 18, 3 breaths, 5, 3 breaths, 4, 3 breaths, 3 = 30 total WM reps. Got up from the machine and almost fell down - legs nearly completely gave out from under me. If you have a machine in your gym to do this on (not sure how a nautilus quad extension machine would do), I HIGHLY recommend trying this as a widowmaker. The stretch and pump afterwards is completely ridiculous.

Diet:

2935 cals
347g protein
Fats around 50-60g, the rest of the calories are in carbohydrates.

Thoughts:

Legs felt awesome, and WOW...my arms were on fire today. But damn is my right quad sore lol. Second Test-E injection is tomorrow morning, so I think I may have to pin to my left leg, since I doubt my right will feel all fine and dandy by tomorrow morning. Only issue therein is that I get to look forward to my left leg getting this same soreness and difficulty in moving. Will have another .25mg of Adex on Friday, and then my first HCG shot (250mg) come Sunday.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I might have to try that widowmaker set today on my legs session. Don't worry about the injection soreness your body will get used to it in a few weeks and you'll hardly feel them.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Very true about the casien bro...how do you fast? And work out on an empty stomach?! I am always eating and I avoid all supps that require an empty stomach b4 the gym lol.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I might have to try that widowmaker set today on my legs session. Don't worry about the injection soreness your body will get used to it in a few weeks and you'll hardly feel them.
I am anxiously awaiting that day man! lol and definitely give the widowmaker a go. The key with it is absolute failure and short rest (pretty much like DC). Rep until you can't, take 2-3 deep breaths (should only be 5-7 seconds), and then just keep repeating. Guarantee you'll get those coveted jelly legs.
Killer workout bro, u went HAM fur sure.
Thanks man, great to have you along.
Very true about the casien bro...how do you fast? And work out on an empty stomach?! I am always eating and I avoid all supps that require an empty stomach b4 the gym lol.
I usually do an 18-hour fast with a 6-hour feeding window. Feeding is from 5pm-11pm, and the fast is obviously from 11pm-5pm the next day. To tell you the truth, I started on LG/IF about a year ago just for losing weight, and then never stopped. I've tried working out with food in my system since then, and I simply CANNOT do it. I feel so insanely bogged down and sluggish, it's strange. Either way, I'm not technically entirely fasted...usually have some pre-WOs beforehand which contain both calories and BCAAs (along with a healthy dosage of stims!), but not enough to break the fast. My feeding window is, by now, simply due to convenience. Most days I work until 4, work out for an hour, and then eat after that. I used to break the fast at 2pm, but that required me to spend SO much time every night preparing food to pack for the next day, and to tell you the truth I was just getting tired of using my time off from work to fix food...would rather be enjoying my free time with friends and family, you know?

I'm insanely dedicated to the gym, but the people who get into it and seem to swear off their personal lives are just kind of missing the beauty of life itself (getting all poetic up in here). I remember hearing from quite a few trainers (Dante Trudel included) that the clients they see the best progress with usually don't only have lifting to worry about - most have family issues, girlfriends to worry about, busy work schedules, essays due, etc...the types who always make sure to get their workout, but need to fit it in between everything else, along with their diet. My life is ridiculously busy right now, so having spare time at night to not be cooking food (or losing valuable sleep time due to cooking food) is very important to me.

It just works incredibly well for me. Feels more like a lifestyle than a diet these days. Still love all the people that are up on me like "You don't eat breakfast?? DO YOU KNOW HOW UNHEALTHY THAT IS???" lol

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Day 4 - Thursday, 5/31/12 Cardio

Supps/Drugs:

Test-E @ 250mg, Left leg
Cranberry @ 3g (3 caps)
Hawthorn @600mg (2 caps)
SAMe @ 800mg (1 cap)
Fish Oil @ 1.8g (6 caps)
Multi

Diet:

Once again, none yet. Luckily don't have work at the bar tonight, so I'll be heading home around 4:30 this afternoon, and feasting heartily on fatty foods. Not sure how I feel about calories on these days...on Tuesday I kept it to 2000ish cals, but I'm not sure if I might do better around 2200-2300, since my workout days are right at 3000 cals...a thousand cal difference between days seems big. Thinking my total today will be around 2300 cals and 250-275g of protein. Probably less than 15g carbs, so we're looking at a good 110-125g of fat. Might track this macro today just to see what it's really at.

UPDATE:

Total cals: 2350
Protein: 250g
Fats: 106g

Thoughts:

Test-E injection went well this AM, decided to switch to my left quad since my right was still sore. Felt a bit of a pinch going in, but besides that it was just like Monday's shot (phew!). REALLY hoping that my right quad will stop being sore by the time Monday rolls around. I'd really like to keep the injections just to my quads (personal preference), but if need be I could put my shoulders into the equation...we shall see. Cardio was brutal due to the soreness, just like legs yesterday...but I worked through it (and now it's back with a passion lol). I'm not sure if I've ever had an injection in my quad at the doctor's office, so both of my virgin quadriceps have been officially deflowered.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Day 4 - Thursday, 5/31/12 Cardio

Supps/Drugs:

Test-E @ 250mg, Left leg
Cranberry @ 3g (3 caps)
Hawthorn @600mg (2 caps)
SAMe @ 800mg (1 cap)
Fish Oil @ 1.2g (4 caps)
Multi

Diet:

Once again, none yet. Luckily don't have work at the bar tonight, so I'll be heading home around 4:30 this afternoon, and feasting heartily on fatty foods. Not sure how I feel about calories on these days...on Tuesday I kept it to 2000ish cals, but I'm not sure if I might do better around 2200-2300, since my workout days are right at 3000 cals...a thousand cal difference between days seems big. Thinking my total today will be around 2300 cals and 250-275g of protein. Probably less than 15g carbs, so we're looking at a good 110-125g of fat. Might track this macro today just to see what it's really at.

Thoughts:

Test-E injection went well this AM, decided to switch to my left quad since my right was still sore. Felt a bit of a pinch going in, but besides that it was just like Monday's shot (phew!). REALLY hoping that my right quad will stop being sore by the time Monday rolls around. I'd really like to keep the injections just to my quads (personal preference), but if need be I could put my shoulders into the equation...we shall see. Cardio was brutal due to the soreness, just like legs yesterday...but I worked through it (and now it's back with a passion lol). I'm not sure if I've ever had an injection in my quad at the doctor's office, so both of my virgin quadriceps have been officially deflowered.
I just deflowered my quad today =) HOLY SH*T is my quad sore! I used a 22G needle...wasn't bad at all but it just keeps progressively getting sorer lol. I'm going to be putting up a log within the next few days, too busy today...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I just deflowered my quad today =) HOLY SH*T is my quad sore! I used a 22G needle...wasn't bad at all but it just keeps progressively getting sorer lol. I'm going to be putting up a log within the next few days, too busy today...
Oh u dirty slut lol, I'll b waiting on that log.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Damn man, mad respect to you. I pull with a 20g and pin with a 25g. When I first was pulling test out of the bottle, I was looking at the 20g just thinking "aw HELL naw", but when I took the cap off the 25g I breathed a sigh of relief. Despite not having any pain with it, I feel like I wouldn't want to go any heavier. 22g I think is considered to be the thickest you should ever pin with, so props to you good sir. My quad is sore just from the small tear the needle created and then of course the fluid...I could only imagine how much more sore it might be with a larger guage. My soreness took about a day to actually come on, but since yours came quickly it's quite possible it may heal quicker as well. My right quad tonight is feeling great (4 days after my initial injection). Had 2 days of REAL soreness, and then after that it's been healing quickly.

Updated diet for today.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Damn man, mad respect to you. I pull with a 20g and pin with a 25g. When I first was pulling test out of the bottle, I was looking at the 20g just thinking "aw HELL naw", but when I took the cap off the 25g I breathed a sigh of relief. Despite not having any pain with it, I feel like I wouldn't want to go any heavier. 22g I think is considered to be the thickest you should ever pin with, so props to you good sir. My quad is sore just from the small tear the needle created and then of course the fluid...I could only imagine how much more sore it might be with a larger guage. My soreness took about a day to actually come on, but since yours came quickly it's quite possible it may heal quicker as well. My right quad tonight is feeling great (4 days after my initial injection). Had 2 days of REAL soreness, and then after that it's been healing quickly.

Updated diet for today.
Hopefully it passes soon lol. I'm a vet technician and we stick 5lb dogs all day with 22G...I feel if those little guys could take then I better man up haha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Updated diet for today.
That's good to hear bro. I know I'm gonna have to do a lot of quad injections too, can't reach my ass.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Oh u dirty slut lol, I'll b waiting on that log.
=) I entered this sight with a BA in lifting and am currently working on my doctorates in AAS lol. It will be a good addition to the already epics logs currently on this site.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
=) I entered this sight with a BA in lifting and am currently working on my doctorates in AAS lol. It will be a good addition to the already epics logs currently on this site.
Most def bro. I honestly wish there was more GH talk on here, but no one really uses unless they're going for pro status.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
That's good to hear bro. I know I'm gonna have to do a lot of quad injections too, can't reach my ass.
Could always use delts, although I feel like I'd want a mirror for that. Outter quads are so convenient...lots of muscle mass to inject into, full scope of vision of injecting region/needle, very easy to make sure you're wiping with alcohol the region you end up pinning, easy to make sure there's no blood when you aspirate, and no awkward positions. As simple as sit-down-and-pin...really don't see why anyone would prefer elsewhere lol.

Today is A2! GETTING PUMPED! Likely won't get to update until tomorrow...after my workout I need to eat quickly, and then get to the bar to do my shift tonight. Will get home around 11pm and then will be seeing a few friends.

I love my friends, but one of the biggest issues I know that there will be on this cycle is their inability to have me drinking diet soda lol. I honestly hate alcohol and won't be touching it the entire time I'm on cycle (hardly touch it in when I'm not on anything), but my friends aren't all educated on roids and I would really rather not tell them I'm on them, so I'll just be politely passing on drinking. Big issue is they're bound to order me shots and drinks to be good friends, without realizing why I'm really abstaining lol. Usually I'll agree to nurse a light drink, but with AAS I don't want to be imbibing whatsoever. No biggies, I'll find cute chicks to pass the drinks off to ;)

Have a fun day/night guys, I'll be reporting back early tomorrow morning.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Could always use delts, although I feel like I'd want a mirror for that. Outter quads are so convenient...lots of muscle mass to inject into, full scope of vision of injecting region/needle, very easy to make sure you're wiping with alcohol the region you end up pinning, easy to make sure there's no blood when you aspirate, and no awkward positions. As simple as sit-down-and-pin...really don't see why anyone would prefer elsewhere lol.

Today is A2! GETTING PUMPED! Likely won't get to update until tomorrow...after my workout I need to eat quickly, and then get to the bar to do my shift tonight. Will get home around 11pm and then will be seeing a few friends.

I love my friends, but one of the biggest issues I know that there will be on this cycle is their inability to have me drinking diet soda lol. I honestly hate alcohol and won't be touching it the entire time I'm on cycle (hardly touch it in when I'm not on anything), but my friends aren't all educated on roids and I would really rather not tell them I'm on them, so I'll just be politely passing on drinking. Big issue is they're bound to order me shots and drinks to be good friends, without realizing why I'm really abstaining lol. Usually I'll agree to nurse a light drink, but with AAS I don't want to be imbibing whatsoever. No biggies, I'll find cute chicks to pass the drinks off to ;)

Have a fun day/night guys, I'll be reporting back early tomorrow morning.
Thanks for the suggestion bro. Haha yeah just let the chick get drunk, bound to have a good time.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Alright guys, I know it's been a few days. The reason is because I left my f**king log book in the car of a friend who was driving me to work on Friday. I thought I'd be able to recover it, but still haven't. Thus, I don't have proper numbers for everything I've done these past few days. However, rather than just keep waiting for him to return it and keeping my logs on random slips of paper, I'm gonna reserve a few post for the past few days. They won't have numbers, but hopefully soon.

Day 5 - Friday 6/1/12 A2

Supps/Drugs:

Adex @ .25mg
Cranberry @ 3g (3 caps)
Hawthorn @600mg (2 caps)
SAMe @ 400mg (1 cap)
Fish Oil @ 1.2g (4 caps)
Multi

Workout: A2

Flat DB Press - WU: 50lbs X 15 RP: 95lb DBs 10 + 4 + 2 *MORE WEIGHT*
20 second static
60 second Stretch

DB Shoulder Press - WU: 25s X 15 RP: 55lb DBs 3 + 5 + 3 *MORE REPS*
22 second static
60 second stretch

Smythe CG Bench - WU: Bar X 15 RP: 1plate + 20 per side 8 + 4 + 3 *ADD WEIGHT*
23 second static
60 second stretch

Pullups - RP: BW 13 + 6 + 4 *ADD WEIGHT*
21 second static
60 second stretch

Laying T-Bar Rows - WU: 1 plate X 15 RP Set: 10 + 5 + 4 *ADD WEIGHT*
35 second static

Diet:

3000 cals
300g protein
40-50g fat
The rest made up of carbohydrates

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Day 6 - Saturday, 6/2/12

Supps/Drugs:

Cranberry @ 3g (3 caps)
Hawthorn @600mg (2 caps)
SAMe @ 400mg (1 cap)
Fish Oil @ 1.2g (4 caps)
Multi

Workout: Weak Aspects Day

*NOTE* So I feel that both my shoulders and my chest are lagging a bit in my overall physique. My shoulders moreso than my chest, but nonetheless I feel I could bring both of them up. With the quicker recovery times of Test-E, I've decided to integrate a workout day wherein I simply focus on these two groups. THESE WEAK ASPECT DAYS ARE NOT DC! I usually choose a few exercises I feel compliment each other well and have at it, trying to destroy my shoulders and chest (but especially my shoulders). This workout occurs on Saturday, and will naturally be a bit more demanding on weeks when I've had two A-workout days, versus days I've had two B-workout days.

Unfortunately, numbers for this one will have to be updated as well, sorry guys.

Machine Chest Flys - Warmup: 70lbs X 15. Pyramid Set: 115lbs X 15, 130lbs X 10, 140 X 8 *More WEIGHT*

DB Flys - Warmup: 25s X 15. Rest Pause: 10 + 6 + 4 *More REPS*

Lateral Raises - Warmup: 10s X 15. Working Set: 25lb DBs X 16, 12, 10 *More WEIGHT*

Front Raises supersetted with DB Shrugs:
FR: 25lb DBs X 50 reps (25 per arm), Shrugs: 85lb DBs X 15
FR: 30lb DBs X 36 reps (18 per arm), Shrugs: 85lb DBs X 12
FR: 35lb DBs X 26 reps (13 per arm), Shrugs: 85lb DBs X 10

Dragon Flags - RP: BW 10 + 5 + 3
20 second static

(throw in an ab exercise on this day since I don't usually hit it at any other time)

Diet:

3200 cals
~330g protein
40-50g fat
Rest of it carbohydrates

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Day 7 - Sunday, 6/3/12

Supps/Drugs:

HCG @ 250ius
Cranberry @ 3g (3 caps)
Hawthorn @600mg (2 caps)
SAMe @ 400mg (1 cap)
Fish Oil @ 1.2g (4 caps)
Multi

Workout: absolutely none on Sundays. I like to do some mild cardio, today was about an hour of walking on a local trail.

Diet: pretty much none as well lol. Sundays are my day of rest. I ensure that I eat 200-250g worth of protein, and then past that I don't track fats or carbs. It's essentially my "cheat" day I suppose. Today was a pint of Ben and Jerry's What a Cluster lol.

Thoughts:

Damn, that HCG injection hurt. Did is sub-q to my stomach. Rubbed my skin with alcohol, pinched up the skin, stuck the needle in...thus far no pain. But the injection itself was intense. It was only 1/4 of a cc (250ius at a concentration of 1000ius/cc), but damn, as soon as I started injecting it was a pretty sharp pain and quite a bit of a burning sensation. I pulled the needle out and nothing bled, but that area did not feel particularly great for the next hour or so lol. No pain or anything in that region today, but damn. Damn lol. Perhaps I'll try inserting at a bit more of an angle for my shot on Wednesday and see if that helps.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Day 8 - Monday, 6/4/12

Supps/Drugs:

Test-E @ 250mg
Epi @ 3 caps (30mg) (Timing is 9:30am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm)
Cranberry @ 3g (3 caps)
Hawthorn @600mg (2 caps)
SAMe @ 400mg (1 cap)
Fish Oil @ 1.2g (4 caps)
Multi

Workout: B2 Day

Drag Curls - Warmup: 50lbs X 12 RP: 70lbs 12 + 8 + 7 *More WEIGHT*

One-arm Reverse Cable Curl - Working Pyramid: 50lbs X 15, 50lbs X 13, 60lbs X 10 *More REPS*

Smythe Calf Raises - Warmup: Bar X 20 Working Set: 1plate X 20, 2plates X 20, 2plates + 25 per side X 15

Incline Glute-Ham Raise - RP Set: BW 10 + 6 + 4 *Add WEIGHT*

Leg Press - Quad Rep-Out 2pps X 25

Diet:
3200cals
325g protein
40-50g fat
Lots of carbs :)

Thoughts:

First day on epi2a3a. I'm dosing it at 30mg as such: 1 cap @ 9:30am, 1 cap @ 3:30pm, 1 cap @ 10pm. The 3:30pm cap will be right before I train this afternoon. I'm not sure what I want to do when I bump to 40mg...I could either take 4 spread evenly apart, or keep the same schedule and just take two caps in the afternoon before training. If anyone has a recommendation, I'd love to hear it.

Workout was a bit iffy. I was experimenting, which I always hate doing: would rather go in with a lift of exercises I KNOW what to lift on. A lot of these exercises were new ones I was adding on to get a new motion in this new blast. Not sure how I felt about both drag curls and the smythe calf raises. I think I went WAY too light on the drag curls, gonna give it one more week and up it to 90lbs next week to see if I can get a better stretch. The calf raises I'm careful on because of my back, so I think I went a bit light on that. It was a learning experience, hopefully will have a better base of knowledge in 2 weeks when I try attacking this workout again (watch some videos, get some pointers).

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Everything is updated! Sorry for the long wait guys...since I have my log book back in hand, I will be keeping everything here up to date on the daily :)

A good friend's Mom passed away yesterday, so tomorrow will be a bit busy with two jobs and a trip to the funeral home for visiting in between, but I'll get on tomorrow night to update both diet and cardio.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Plan for today was to do my early morning cardio, down my first dose of epi along with .25mg adex, go to the viewing, and then work/eat the rest of the day. That was the plan until I accidentally locked myself out of my house this morning lol. Will be pushing my cardio back to 4:30ish, and it looks like my first epi dosage will get to be around 10:30am or so.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Everything is updated! Sorry for the long wait guys...since I have my log book back in hand, I will be keeping everything here up to date on the daily :)

A good friend's Mom passed away yesterday, so tomorrow will be a bit busy with two jobs and a trip to the funeral home for visiting in between, but I'll get on tomorrow night to update both diet and cardio.
Sorry to hear about your friends mom bro...straight kill it today man!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Well I'm going to try and not kill anyone at the funeral home :eek: lol

Thanks for your condolences...it was a bit sudden, I couldn't imagine going through anything like that. Despite all the different guys I hang around with, my mom will likely always be my best friend. But then again, she's a pretty awesome/badass lady, and I was the youngest of the family (aka I'll always be her "baby", although I'm larger than any of my siblings), so maybe I'm just biased lol.

Took some "before" pics 2 Saturdays ago (2 days before my first pin). Wanted to upload them for future comparison:

technique88

technique88

Awards
Well I'm going to try and not kill anyone at the funeral home :eek: lol

Thanks for your condolences...it was a bit sudden, I couldn't imagine going through anything like that. Despite all the different guys I hang around with, my mom will likely always be my best friend. But then again, she's a pretty awesome/badass lady, and I was the youngest of the family (aka I'll always be her "baby", although I'm larger than any of my siblings), so maybe I'm just biased lol.

Took some "before" pics 2 Saturdays ago (2 days before my first pin). Wanted to upload them for future comparison:
Shredded bro!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah you're pretty lean right now bro, that mass is gonna stack nicely.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Much appreciated guys. Estimate my BF% to be somewhere from 10-12, couldn't really say for sure.

Already feeling a lot fuller a week in. Can't quite explain it...thicker perhaps? Maybe I'm wearing tighter shirts or something, but I just feel like I've expanded muscularly, without any sort of bloat. Feels good so far, I'm just awaiting the "kick-in" of the epi in a week or two, and then the kick-in of test when I come off of epi. Next 9 weeks are serious business, gonna be keeping my head in the game.

Also, I had just shaved my chest the night before taking those pictures, if you're wondering why there are all sorts of razor bumps and red marks on it lol. Luckily they are quickly fading.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Day 9 - Tuesday, 6/5/12

Supps:
Cran @ 3 caps
Hawthorn @ 2 caps
SAMe @ 400mg
Adex @ .25mg
Fish Oil @ 1g
Vitamin D @ 4000ius
Multi
Epi @ 30mg (3 caps, 8:30am, 3pm, 10:30pm)

Workout: Cardio
5 minute warmup jog
8 minute HIIT Sprints
200 jump rope repetitions

Diet:

347g protein
2600 cals (bit higher than normal, a friend was feeling down and I offered to take him out to dinner...was a steakhouse so I could stay completely low-carb, but I just added some chicken and beef on top of the diet I already had, which was going to be around 2100 cals).

THOUGHTS:

Busy-ass day, but I'm keeping my dedication. Ran from work to the funeral viewing to the gym to home to a viewing of that venus eclipse to meeting my friend to my parents house and then finally back to my apartment at about 10:30. Passed the **** out - no teeth brushing or face washing lol. Don't worry, I did it this morning!

Insanely excited about my A3 day :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hectic day but u took care your sh*t bro. Lol who cares about the extra calories, it was all protein anyway haha.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Day 9 - Tuesday, 6/5/12

Supps:
Cran @ 3 caps
Hawthorn @ 2 caps
SAMe @ 400mg
Adex @ .25mg
Fish Oil @ 1g
Vitamin D @ 4000ius
Multi
Epi @ 30mg (3 caps, 8:30am, 3pm, 10:30pm)

5 minute warmup jog
8 minute HIIT Sprints

Diet:

347g protein
2600 cals (bit higher than normal, a friend was feeling down and I offered to take him out to dinner...was a steakhouse so I could stay completely low-carb, but I just added some chicken and beef on top of the diet I already had, which was going to be around 2100 cals).

THOUGHTS:

Busy-ass day, but I'm keeping my dedication. Ran from work to the funeral viewing to the gym to home to a viewing of that venus eclipse to meeting my friend to my parents house and then finally back to my apartment at about 10:30. Passed the **** out - no teeth brushing or face washing lol. Don't worry, I did it this morning!

Insanely excited about my A3 day :)
I find it hilarious when you hear people say "but I have no time for the gym". I will be refering those people to this log =)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I find it hilarious when you hear people say "but I have no time for the gym". I will be refering those people to this log =)
You're damn right, or those "I don't have to time to make meals" ppl who try to justify why they're seeing no results.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Thanks man, appreciate the support.

I'm sorry to say it, but those people are lazy. I talked about it a few pages ago, but I remember reading a post by Dante Trudel where he said he feels all of his best clients that make the most progress never have time. They have long jobs and girlfriends and relatives and pets and a world of things to worry about, but they make sure to get their gym time in and they're focused where they need to be. I had a friend who told me the other day "I'm starting a 70-hour/week job, no more gym for me." I'm usually at 72 hours a week lol. If your gym has restricted hours, find a new one. If your food takes too long to prepare, find food with a shorter prep time. If you get an hour lunch break, go to the gym and eat during work. I think most people think they have wayyyyy less time than they actually do. It's like they find the time that they lounge around to be premium "lounge" time that cannot be compromised by the gym. GET TO THE IRON!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

I'm sorry to say it, but those people are lazy. I talked about it a few pages ago, but I remember reading a post by Dante Trudel where he said he feels all of his best clients that make the most progress never have time. They have long jobs and girlfriends and relatives and pets and a world of things to worry about, but they make sure to get their gym time in and they're focused where they need to be. I had a friend who told me the other day "I'm starting a 70-hour/week job, no more gym for me." I'm usually at 72 hours a week lol. If your gym has restricted hours, find a new one. If your food takes too long to prepare, find food with a shorter prep time. If you get an hour lunch break, go to the gym and eat during work. I think most people think they have wayyyyy less time than they actually do. It's like they find the time that they lounge around to be premium "lounge" time that cannot be compromised by the gym. GET TO THE IRON!
Haha yeah man in my mind there's no excuse. I work 14 hours a day and still have time to hit the gym. There was a thread here on AM a awhile ago about how people are too busy these days to hit the gym I may have gotten a bit cranky when all these people were making excuses and let them have it LOL!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Day 10 - 6/6/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
Hawthorn @ 2 caps
SAMe @ 400mg
HCG @ 250mg
Multi
Fish Oil @ 1.2g
Vit. D @ 4000ius
Epi @ 30mg (9:30, 4:30, 10:30

Workout: A3

Hammer Strength Chest Press - Warmup: 1pps X 15, 1p + 25 per side X 15. RP Set: 2 plates + 25 per side - 11, 5, 3 Note for next time: More Weight
16 second static, 60 sec stretch w/ 55lb DBs (more weight for next stretch)

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - Warmup: 35lbs per side X 15. RP Set: 1 plate + 20lbs per side 10 + 5 + 4 Note for next time: More weight
30 second static, 60 sec stretch

Overhead Cable Tri Extensions: Warmup: 130 X 20. Pyramid Set: 190lbs X 19, 200lbs X 11, 210lbs X 11 Note for next time: More weight
60 second stretch

Rack Chins: RP Set: BW 11 + 7 + 5 Note for next time: DEFINITELY more weight!
12 second static, 60 sec stretch

Seated Cable Row (V-Bar): Warmup: 110lbs X 15. RP Set: 160lbs 10 + 5 + 4 Note for next time: More weight
18 second stretch

Thoughts:

I was still gauging a few of these exercises, which is why I was lighter than I should have been, but it felt like an extremely solid day. Felt really strong, and as you can tell by my numbers, I'm more than ready to add weight next time around, which is a great feeling. Everything felt pumped as hell today (not in the bad epi-pump way though), and my energy was through the roof. Still no mood swings...actually, I just feel like I'm in a good mood all the time lol. Higher test levels can do that, and on top of that, my liver support, SAMe, is also very popular as an OTC Antidepressant, so perhaps that's having an effect as well. Tonight will be my next HCG shot (let's hope it doesn't burn as badly), and then tomorrow morning will be my 4th test injection. Motivation is still through the roof:

Diet:

2560 cals
331g protein
The rest primarily carbs

Cut back a bit on cals just because yesterday I went over what I wanted. Tomorrow will be right back on track - ~2000-2300 off days, 2800-3000 on days.

technique88

technique88

Awards

Excuses bro, theyre there to help those people sleep at night. I bet any of us could give them sick intense 20min work outs to do tha WILL show results...only if they'd just stop scratching their a$$

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Honestly, I've grown much better since limiting my time in the gym. Less time = less rest = way more intensity. Especially when coupled with heavy ass weights...any guy I see in the gym for 1.5-2 hours working one body part...I just want to shake him. The concept of DC is to completely exhaust a single body part in just one exercise (essentially the 3 "sets" making up one RP set), and if you feel like you can do another exercise for that body part, you didn't work it hard enough! Which is why when I see people doing the same body part for an hour and a half, it's like man...if you can keep working that muscle, you are NOT pushing your body the way you should be! At least for me, intensity is what it's all about. That's what makes me grow.

Great news...the second HCG injection wasn't even felt. The first one I kind of put in at an angle going towards my navel, and it burned like a motherf**ker going in! Was seriously painful, and the spot where I injected did not feel so great for about 2 hours afterwards. This time I took a tip and just inserted the slin pin perpendicular to my skin...and viola! No pain during injection. Not a single thing was felt. Think I'll be doing that from now one...I'm so damn relieved lol. For a little while there I thought I'd have to deal with a seriously painful injection 2 X a week for the next 2-3 months. I would have stuck with it, but I certainly wouldn't have been looking forward to them! Outside of my PCT, I've now basically injected/ingested everything I plan to take on my cycle at least once. Pretty damn easy...now it's just all about killing it in the gym and in the kitchen!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Day 11 - 6/7/12

Supps/Drugs:

Test-E @ 250mg
Cran @ 3 caps
Hawthorn @ 2 caps
SAMe @ 800mg
Multi
Vitamin D @ 4000ius
Epi @ 30mg
Fish Oil @ 1.2g

5 minute warmup jog
8 minute HIIT Sprints

Diet:

2015 cals
268g protein

THOUGHTS:

Damn, I still hate cardio lol. HIIT is the best for me simply because I can't stand lower intensity cardio...talk about boring. It feels like being at work. Much rather hit a high heart rate fast and keep pushing it like mad, actually feel like I got a workout by the end of it! I don't own a car, so seeing that I walk everywhere daily, I'm pretty sure I get enough low intensity cardio in lol.

Fourth test injection went well. I'm thinking that maybe after this one I'll just stick to my right quad since all soreness associated with the shots is gone. Any thoughts? Since I'm most comfortable with my right hand, the right quad injections are quite simple and I have confidence. When I pin on the left hand side (side of the quad), I use my left hand to get the angle perfectly perpendicular to my thigh. The issue therein is since my left hand is less experienced, I seem to shake a bit, which never happens with my right hand. No nervousness, just pin, inject, dispose. With the left quad, my hand shakes and I get a slight quiver when I do it, simply because I know I'm not as steady on the left as I am with my dominant hand. Anyone think I'll do excessive scar tissue damage to the right quad if I only pin it from now on? Comments appreciated.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Day 12 - 6/8/12

Supps:

Cran @ 3 caps
Hawthorn @ 2 caps
SAMe @ 400mg
Adex @ .25mg
Epi @ 30mg
Multi
Vitamin D @ 4000ius
Fish Oil @ 1.2g

Workout: B3 Day

Sitting Calf Press - Warmup: 110lbs X 20, 155lbs X 20. Pyramid: 205 X 15, 215 X 12, 220 X 10. *Note for next B3: +5lbs on every set*

Seated Leg Curl - Warmup: 95lbs X 15. RP Set: 190lbs 12 + 6 + 4. *Note for next B3: MORE WEIGHT*
26 second static
60 second stretch

Nautilus Leg Press - Warmup: 220lbs X 20. Pyramid: 320 X 15, 420 X 15, 495 X 15. *Note for next B3: heavier BEGINNING sets*

Wide-Grip Cable Curls - Warmup: 60lbs X 15. RP: 120lbs 11 + 5 + 4 *Note for next B3: more WEIGHT*

Reverse Preacher Curl - Warmup: 30lbs X 15. Pyramid: 50lbs X 18, 60lbs X 13, 70lbs X 10 *Note for next B3: Start pyramid @ 60lbs*

Quad Widowmaker - 20 reps - 3 breaths - 5 reps - 3 breaths - 4 reps - 3 breaths - 3 reps = 32 reps total (+2 from last WM)

Diet:
3057 cals
312g protein

Thoughts:

The 495 at the top of my leg press is the max the machine goes up to. I want to start my sets before that considerably higher to see if that will tire my legs out faster, but if not I will be switching this exercise out. No use continuing to add reps when I can never increase resistance.

I'm excited for Monday. Since I'll be starting the workout cycle over again, I will get to compete with the previous logs in my log book, which makes workouts all the more intense. Stay pumped!